Kratos vs. Fatalis Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

First_Tsurugi06
Kratos fought so many giant beasts in the past (at least five that were bosses) that I just had to do this.

As the title reads, Kratos must face the three Fatalis dragons from Monster Hunter.

In order, he fights:

Black Fatalis
White Fatalis
Crimson Fatalis

(look 'em up, cuz I couldn't find any pictures).

Sporting his GoW2 armor, Kratos has a selection of four weapons (which best fit some of the weapons classes in MH): his Blades of Chaos (Dual Swords class), Barbarian Hammer (Hammer class), Spear of Destiny (sort of...Lance-ish class) or Blade of Artemis (Great Sword class), along with all his GoW1 spells (Poseidon's Rage, Medusa's Gaze, Zeus' Fury, and Army of Hades), as well as the Golden Fleece. All weapons and magic are maxed out.

Kratos gets a one-hour break after each fight.

Tenfrente
I'm a MHF guru! W00t! Finally a MH question! Kratos gets pwnt by Black Fata's snap n drag. If he somehow manages to kill Black Fatalis, Red Fatalis owns him with meteor shower. He'd prob get it down to like half health, but Black and Red have WAAAY too much HP. His weaps are probably raw damage. I don't know about the attribs of his weaps, but I doubt they have dragon attribute, and that's pretty much the only way of soloing any of the three. White Fat has the least health of the three, so he could probably kill it. But it does have quite a bastardly attack pattern till you get used to it, then it's easy. Pity he doesn't have any ranged weaps to speak of

Dark-Jaxx
Kratos grabs them and rips their jaws off. no expression

First_Tsurugi06
Pity he doesn't have any ranged weaps to speak of.

If you're referring to Kratos, then that statement's blatantly false. Aside from his Blades of Chaos (which stayed latched onto the Basilisk atop a gate from like, ten to twelve yards away), Kratos has (in this gauntlet) at least one legitimate long ranged weapon: Zeus' Fury(not a weapon per se, but throwing thunderbolts should count as long-ranged).

Dark-Jaxx
And he can just pull Fatalis to the ground, tear off its wings, and pull off its head. no expression

I mean, the friggin Hunters are much weaker than Kratos, they have to slowly wield swords that Kratos could swing singlehandedly, the guy sent the Collossus of Rhodes on his ass.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
the guy sent the Collossus of Rhodes on his ass.

Well, that is one of Kratos' more impressive strength feats ('specially since the thing tried to crush him). A personal favorite in fact (must've talked about it here like, five times before).

Dark-Jaxx
He was able to resist Atlas from crushing him as well, Atlas can lift well into the multi megaton level. He's prolly above Superman in strength(Atlas I mean).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.