Captain America vs Alien Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Does Cap prevail or does he become a mother for an alien? Just so we're clear Cap does get his shield

Kazenji
I say Alien Queen wins

If one pred can't kill the queen all by itself then what makes you think capt will?

ragesRemorse
As long as Cap can keep the Alien queen at bay im sure he could take her down

Placidity
How would he take her down though? I don't think he has any way of damaging her.

Wolverine would've been better IMHO.

ragesRemorse
He's a smart cookie. If his shield turned out to be completely useless as far as injuring the queen, i'm sure he would find a way to use his environment as a weapon. Although, im confident that Cap's shield would be more than capable of crippling the queen. As long as his shield can endure some exposure to her blood and they are fighting in an open area. I don't think Cap has much to worry about. If the Queen closes the gap and gets face to face with him, he has problems.

dont you think Without his god like healing factor Wolverine would lose? He is not as strategic as Cap and relies on his melee abilities.

Placidity
I say Wolvy because he has a way of killing her, while she cant really kill him.

The OP didnt specify the environment, so where Capt may be a smart fighter, how he uses he's environment is just speculation.

I think we should also assume that his shield is totally resistant to acid blood.

I see what you're saying abt the Shield as a weapon, but I don't think it'll cause any significant damage while she charges in on the Capt. I mean in AvP, she got her throat slit and her crown cut by a Shuriken and she didnt seem affected at all. Later she gets her head impaled by the Predator's combi stick, but still manages to fight on after that... so my point is that she has high stamina/durability and could probably take any punishment the Capt could give her while she closes in on him.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kazenji
I say Alien Queen wins

If one pred can't kill the queen all by itself then what makes you think capt will?

Because Cap is better.

tkitna
Cap isnt losing to some alien bug.

This is Captain America we're talking about here dammit!

Placidity
Well, maybe if he was armed...

Something tells me you have not seen an Alien Queen yet though...

shiv
Queen leaps and Jumps on Cap

Bentley
Current Cap is Bucky and somehow I don't see him pulling an easy win against this.

Lord Feron
Oh yeah bucky gets a gun and bang shoots the mother alien ho in the head! For realzz i think the shield is strong enough to hurt the queen. I think a likely scenario would cap to use his enviroment like someone said earlier. With all his might don't you think cap should be able to break a leg or two with his shield hitting the queen?

Placidity
Depends on what type of gun Capt gets. Like I said earlier, the Queen was impaled through the head with a combistick but recovered quickly.

Capt will need something like a minigun, but that would greatly reduce his mobility. I guess grenades would work too.

Lord Feron
Another way if if cap can get on the back and sever her head with his signature.. two hand on sheild downward thrust through the back of the neck. maybe??

Placidity
Well, the Queen is several meters too tall for Capt to reach... plus he cant get too close, or he will get impaled by her tail (from behind) or get a headbite (from in front), so there are multilpe simultaneous threats.

The Illuminati
Steve (Cap) Wins 7/10

Bucky (Cap) Wins 1/10

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Steve (Cap) Wins 7/10

Bucky (Cap) Wins 1/10

yeah im not a fan of bucky either.... Its like when you want cherrios but then you get the standard american choice knock off brand like happy Os or something. Just not the same.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by tkitna
Cap isnt losing to some alien bug.

This is Captain America we're talking about here dammit!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.