Superman and Thor vs Team Female

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
Superman and Thor at normal levels vs

Wonderwoman
Supergirl
Storm
Ms. Marvel
Hawkgirl

can the guys win?

Lord Feron
WW takes Hawkgirl magical mace doohiky, and beats the ever loving crap out of Supes while Supes gets hit by lighting rapeatedly. While everyone else takes on thor. So Female team ftw 7/10. I give the dudes some wins, because there are errr... dudes. On the other hand if Thor has Odin force blast 10/10 Dudes ftw!

guy222
Is this current Thor

h1a8
No this is classic Thor
Storm and Hawkgirl don't add anything. Their dead in a thousandth of a second or less.

So the battle is WW, Ms. Marvel, and Supergirl.
If WW crosses her bracelets and prays for the Godwave then the girls win.
Note: I'm going to now use this tactic to death in almost every WW thread.

fangirl101
The Girls lose. Real fast. Ms. Marvel, Storm, and Hawkgirl are killed in a blink. Supergirl last about 10 seconds against superman or Thor. while Wondy can hold one for a time, when the other guy gets thru embarrassing sg, it's curtains for wondy.

Priest
Originally posted by h1a8
No this is classic Thor

Lulz, who made u King of the World?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Lulz, who made u King of the World? says in the OP normal lvls. thor's normal lvls given his 30 year history is herald lvl thor.

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WW takes Hawkgirl magical mace doohiky, and beats the ever loving crap out of Supes while Supes gets hit by lighting rapeatedly.

I don't believe that'll have any effect at all...

h1a8
Originally posted by fangirl101
The Girls lose. Real fast. Ms. Marvel, Storm, and Hawkgirl are killed in a blink. Supergirl last about 10 seconds against superman or Thor. while Wondy can hold one for a time, when the other guy gets thru embarrassing sg, it's curtains for wondy.

First of all isn't Ms. Marvel close to Captain Marvel in abilities?
Second, isn't supergirl considered effectively stronger than Superman?
I say effectively because of Superman's mental blocks and her earlier exposure to yellow radiation than him (she's older too).
Finally, can't WW do the crossing bracelet thingy with the God wave thingy?

Placidity
^ If they only had take on Supes, then they might win, but I think you forget about Thor.

h1a8
Originally posted by Placidity
^ If they only had take on Supes, then they might win, but I think you forget about Thor.

Supergirl and Ms. Marvel together will give Superman some serious problems and WW with her speed should lasso Thor ftw (especially if Hawkgirl and Storm become distractions).

Placidity
^ Maybe...

But on another note, I really feel the inclusion of Storm adds nothing to the team. She has no substantial damage output that will affect Supes/Thor, nor does she have durability (human level), so she would be down in a flash if she got hit.

The only thing she could do is probably alter the environment to their advantage. Visibility is the only thing I can think of, which wont really matter to Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.