Superman vs. Captain America (w/Hulk's base strength/durability/speed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Cap also gets Hulks HF. Hulk's powers will add to Cap physically ability.

Superman's HV, IB, and flight are not permitted.

Cap's shield is permitted.

Who takes it?

Soljer
Is this a joke? Hulk's strength would be a great boon to Captain America.

However, his base durability and speed would be entirely insufficient to combat Clark.

A slightly better fight would be the Hulk with Captain America's skill and tactical genius, but the Hulk's powers - the incredible healing factor and dynamic power level that you happened to leave out of this fight entirely.

But even then, the Hulk's speed (increasing or not, bolstered by Cap's skill or not) would be still make Hulkamerica a statue in comparison to Kal-El.

So, to put it simply, Superman stomps.

Juk3n
Supes flies over to Australia, takes of the cape for Aerodynamic purposes, puts on a helmet also for anti wind resistance..

then proceeds flying back to Hulkamerica at hmm, lets say 10x the speed of sound and then knocks him into the cold darkness of space.

Or goes for a lightning fast Eye Poke, with both thumbs.

Gimme a C
Gimme a U
Gimme an R
Gimme a B-
curb stomp, curb stomp
thats for me!

cmack
superman still destroys him horribly, class 75 is not sufficient to battle superman

Maistro
I think Cap stands a chance if he has WWH base abilities

deadspeak25
Originally posted by Juk3n

Or goes for a lightning fast Eye Poke, with both thumbs.

Gimme a C
Gimme a U
Gimme an R
Gimme a B-
curb stomp, curb stomp
thats for me!

laughing

Yeah I think sups got this one in the bag.

Phantom Zone
Cap loses. Superman is probably still alot faster and is probably much stronger than Hulks base.

Placidity
Yes, if you can get past the significant speed gap, then its quite pointless.

Not to mention he is also much inferior in every other aspect.

10/10 Kal-El

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.