Dr Doom, Kang and The Master vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Dr Doom, Kang and The Master vs Thanos. The team get:

a) 1 years prep
b) Thanos gets a week
c) Assume they don't bicker among themselves.

Who wins?

Phantom Zone
*bump*

llagrok
Team

Phantom Zone
Bbbbbbboring. Wheres my hardknocks?

Bentley
Kang solos shifty

guy222
Well, Thanos can't use the IG as per LT's ruling. The HOTI doesn't exist anymore. I don't see Thanos getting a cosmic cube in a week

Poor Thanos

Endless Mike
The Master from Doctor Who?

-K-M-
I assume it's Master of the World from Marvel

psycho gundam
lol you gave a set prep time to kang....a time pimp.
and doom too possesses time travel tech, i'm pretty sure eshu lacks time tech but two of three is a lot, but the master is no slouch.

take away the prep and thanos murders these guys, but as is kang can time hop in his ship to the time thanos was a small child and well....

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
Kang solos shifty

Oi! miffed: You serious or are you taking the piss.

Originally posted by -K-M-
I assume it's Master of the World from Marvel

Yup.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol you gave a set prep time to kang....a time pimp.
and doom too possesses time travel tech, i'm pretty sure eshu lacks time tech but two of three is a lot, but the master is no slouch.

take away the prep and thanos murders these guys, but as is kang can time hop in his ship to the time thanos was a small child and well....

Kang still gets 1 years prep even if he time travels.

::TNA_TITAN::
team

Mr. Slippyfist
What do they do in the alloted time?

Bentley
One of the problem with Kang is that he can amass power quickly via time travel. Imagine that you have a blast that will take one million years to recharge, you take it into the past, you amass its energy and then travel into the future to get in going again. In one year of constant travels you can amass an incredible amount of energy, just to point out one of the reasons Kang's prep is so powerful.

redhotrash
Too much prep time for the team, they could come up with so many contigency plans against Thanos that I dont think the big guy would have a chance.

deadspeak25
Thanos is bad arse, but I gotta go with the team on this one. I agree too much time to plan.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
One of the problem with Kang is that he can amass power quickly via time travel. Imagine that you have a blast that will take one million years to recharge, you take it into the past, you amass its energy and then travel into the future to get in going again. In one year of constant travels you can amass an incredible amount of energy, just to point out one of the reasons Kang's prep is so powerful.

Well ok but bare in mind he can't use time travel to reduce the prep time. For example if he goes to the 50th century and spends 1 week there thats still 1 week taking off the prep....not sure if that makes any difference.

Bentley
Bump!

iceman24567
Team rapes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.