Uber D.C. invades Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cartesian Doubt
D.C. characters;
Superboy Prime (Guardian Power up)
Gog (From the Kingdome)
Infinityman
Captain Atom Monarch (The most recent rendition)

vs Nova, The Gurdians of The Galaxy, The Etrenals (Including Zuras), The Mighty Avengers, The T.Bolts, Galactus current Herlads, FF4 and Thor.

Endless Mike
New GotG or old?

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by Endless Mike
New GotG or old?

The one from the King dome specifically !

psycho gundam
eternals form a uni-mind and make sbp believe the guys from dc are trying to seal him in marvel......he does all the beating himself.

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by psycho gundam
eternals form a uni-mind and make sbp believe the guys from dc are trying to seal him in marvel......he does all the beating himself.

I Don't think Pre Crisis Kryptonains as vulnerable to Telepathy. Plus There are far superior T.P.'s on the team, such as Gog and the Infinity man, who can protect him.

Lord Feron
The invasion force retreats!

vlaaad12345
Dc team wins.

quanchi112
Marvel wins.

nimbus006
If DC can take down Galactus and some of the higher level Eternals, then they breeze right through the rest in my opinion.

That is a nasty four man team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
If DC can take down Galactus and some of the higher level Eternals, then they breeze right through the rest in my opinion.

That is a nasty four man team. Yes it all comes down to that. But if Galactus is well fed they arent taking him down.

piccolo84
lmao DC gets crushed is this serious?

fangirl101
Gog from JSA is a 3rd world God who it would seem, is able to bring back universes of sorts.

Bentley
Galactus and Zuras are the factors here, Odinforce Thor helps holding out the others. Good battle but outside the Source Infinity man using it better than it was shown, I don't think they can beat big G.

(Unless he is hungry, then he goes down like a chump)

Lord Feron
Yeah the Eternals and Big and his boys and girls are the onese that will make what i said before a hasty retreat for DC =D

psycho gundam
galactus's heralds, not galan himself.

Bentley
Oh.

Then its really a harder battle. And by harder I mean that the only thing standing between absolute death to team two are the Eternals, Adam Warlock and Thor. It doesn't look good for them -in about two issues though the Guardians will have Starhawk too, that should help.

nimbus006
Ohhhh!!!

I thought it was Galactus and his Heralds

In that case, DC stomps this team, and easily.

deadspeak25
I'll go with DC on this one. Tough fight though.

Lord Feron
But we go Zuras! eek!

SevenShackles
O_O why not VS 616 Marvel U? all out war would be needed for a threat like that =/ you need kree, skrull and randomly assorted cannon fodder damnit! and maybe a lil annihilus. i mean he doesnt want someone else killing the galaxy right? ALL of earths heroes even insano sentry.. hell i much rather void do the fighting.. =_= they still lose. Team DC FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
galactus's heralds, not galan himself. Then dc team wins this easily. This is rape. Why? confused

Lord Feron
I was under the impression Big-G was gonna get down but if not...errrr idk maybe the invasion force establishes a beachhead and marvel loses sad

Priest
Sentry wins uhuh

The Illuminati
Originally posted by piccolo84
lmao DC gets crushed is this serious?

I'm with you on this one.

Marvel's in the bank with this.

D.C. crew can't take out a well fed G let alone him and the rest of the Marvel troops.

(oops) No Galen.

5/5 Stalemate

Erik-Lensherr
DC Team.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati I'm with you on this one.Marvel's in the bank with this.D.C. crew can't take out a well fed G let alone him and the rest of the Marvel troops.(oops) No Galen. 5/5 Stalemate Superboy Prime with a guardian power up was able to punch thru dimensional barriers and actually grab a 5d imp unaware. Galactus would get pwned so hard against the imp. He's a concept. Imps play with concepts like they are ink and paper.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Illuminati
I'm with you on this one.

Marvel's in the bank with this.

D.C. crew can't take out a well fed G let alone him and the rest of the Marvel troops.

(oops) No Galen.

5/5 Stalemate Without Galactus this team gets raped. Gog could take out the heralds by himself without even breaking a sweat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superboy Prime with a guardian power up was able to punch thru dimensional barriers and actually grab a 5d imp unaware. Galactus would get pwned so hard against the imp. He's a concept. Imps play with concepts like they are ink and paper. Prime with the powerup couldnt take out Galactus. He needed help and someone to depower Mxy. This imp doesnt give a crap about anything other than joking anyways.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime with the powerup couldnt take out Galactus. He needed help and someone to depower Mxy. This imp doesnt give a crap about anything other than joking anyways.

laughing out loud

It's quite pathetic how you change your arguments depending on the side you are at.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
laughing out loud

It's quite pathetic how you change your arguments depending on the side you are at. My opinion always stayed the same. It always depended on Galactus being involved. Look at the posts and then get back to me. Without him its a slaughter but with him they win as hes too powerful here especially if he is well fed. Try and keep up Micheal Aubrey Myers.

Estacado
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
laughing out loud

It's quite pathetic how you change your arguments depending on the side you are at.
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up Pay attention to my responses in this thread and dont give a thumbs up to a bash. If he had made a point fine but it was obviously just a cheapshot on me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.