Superman Prime vs. Asmodel (Angelic Form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Can Prime take out the King Angel of the Bull Host of Heaven (in his Angelic form)?

the Darkone
Asmodel rapes Superman Prime.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Asmodel rapes Superman Prime. Asmodel is extremely overrated.

fangirl101
IN his angelic form? No. Prime could only do that if he was in a flesh suit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
IN his angelic form? No. Prime could only do that if he was in a flesh suit. Superman held him off in energy form. He was wrestling with him. Prime is much stronger than Superman friend.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman held him off in energy form. He was wrestling with him. Prime is much stronger than Superman friend.

No. If you read the series, all of the angels, including asmodel had to have a flesh suit on in order to touch down on earth. Even then, they were still stronger than average by far. Asmodel was stronger than regular superman. energy superman>>>>regular superman.

quanchi112
No. If you read the series, all of the angels, including asmodel had to have a flesh suit on in order to touch down on earth. Even then, they were still stronger than average by far. Asmodel was stronger than regular superman. energy superman>>>>regular superman. Superman Prime is much stronger than Superman.

Prove energy Superman is tha much stronger than currect Supes.

Galan007
energy superman>>>>regular superman. And Prime is > them both. Dude's punches brought back the multiverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
And Prime is > them both. Dude's punches brought back the multiverse. yes

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
And Prime is > them both. Dude's punches brought back the multiverse.

Prime's Punches did not bring back the multiverse. Luthor brought back the multiverse. Prime brought about the hronal disruptions on a universal scale with help from the crystal matrix prison that helped protect them from being wiped out of continuity.

quanchi112
Prime's Punches did not bring back the multiverse. Luthor brought back the multiverse. Prime brought about the hronal disruptions on a universal scale with help from the crystal matrix prison that helped protect them from being wiped out of continuity. Prime is still much stronger than either Supermans and has a lot more on panel feats than Asmodel.

fangirl101
Prime is still much stronger than either Supermans and has a lot more on panel feats than Asmodel.

Prime has no feats to suggest he can beat an angel in thier divine form. He also has more feats than Tenebrious and Aegis. do you think he can beat them becuz of this?

Mr. Slippyfist
Both Blue and Red have admitted that they are weaker than regular form...

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Both Blue and Red have admitted that they are weaker than regular form...

Says the blue superman who fought a celestial giant.

Mr. Slippyfist
Says the blue superman who fought a celestial giant. It was Red... and he almost died immediately after.

And yes, that one did say he was weaker.

fangirl101
It was Red... and he almost died immediately after.

And yes, that one did say he was weaker.

The point was, which ever one it was, fought a celestial giant. I seriously have my doubts about regular superman being able to pull that off. at any rate, no superman has fought asmodel in his divine form. which this thread is about.

llagrok
Superman can't pull off fighting and losing?

quanchi112
Prime has no feats to suggest he can beat an angel in thier divine form. He also has more feats than Tenebrious and Aegis. do you think he can beat them becuz of this? Tenebrous and Aegis beat Galactus while Asmodel beat MM. erm

Ive seen angels get wrecked in dcu.

quanchi112
Both Blue and Red have admitted that they are weaker than regular form... I figured nver was just making stuff up but you have to give him the benefit of the doubt sometime.

fangirl101
Tenebrous and Aegis beat Galactus while Asmodel beat MM. erm

Ive seen angels get wrecked in dcu.

You've seen angels in thier angelic forms get wrecked by a being such as superboy prime?

quanchi112
You've seen angels in thier angelic forms get wrecked by a being such as superboy prime? Cronus pantheon rocked em. He was oneshotting them easily while his crew which was powerful Ill give you that was beating them like nancyboys. They are nowhere near as impressive as Prime. To even suggest they are is ridiculous if you ask me.

fangirl101
Cronus pantheon rocked em. He was oneshotting them easily while his crew which was powerful Ill give you that was beating them like nancyboys. They are nowhere near as impressive as Prime. To even suggest they are is ridiculous if you ask me.

so you mean to tell me that, magical titans, who generally are all skygods were fighting the angels, and that the leader of these skygods, was oneshotting angels in thier forms means prime can beat the most powerful of the bull host in his angelic form? How do you come up with such things? prime is as far from a titan as I am from tina turner.

kevdude
so you mean to tell me that, magical titans, who generally are all skygods were fighting the angels, and that the leader of these skygods, was oneshotting angels in thier forms means prime can beat the most powerful of the bull host in his angelic form? How do you come up with such things? prime is as far from a titan as I am from tina turner.

laughing out loud nice

Mr. Slippyfist
Cronus pantheon rocked em. laughing out loud

quanchi112
so you mean to tell me that, magical titans, who generally are all skygods were fighting the angels, and that the leader of these skygods, was oneshotting angels in thier forms means prime can beat the most powerful of the bull host in his angelic form? How do you come up with such things? prime is as far from a titan as I am from tina turner. He had the sickle but the rest of his kiddies were tearing em up easily. Then they got backup from WW and crew.

A weaker Superman was wrestling with Asmodel who is the king of the bull host. That it and of itself should tell you he doesnt compare to Prime at all.

quanchi112
laughing out loud no expression

illadelph12
lol @ Tina Turner.

batdude123
Asmodel is extremely overrated.

Jesus Christ, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avlon
Originally posted by batdude123
Jesus Christ, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus is not in this thread. Asmodel is. mad

batdude123
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.