Miracle Worker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
I am deliberately keeping out Scotty and Geordi. After those two who is the next best Engineer? Discuss

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I am deliberately keeping out Scotty and Geordi. After those two who is the next best Engineer? Discuss

Wow! you took the two big ones. laughing out loud

Trip would be next.

Raoul
o'brien could fix damn near anything, and to be honest, i'd have him above geordi...

plus, setlik three...

Badabing
B'Elanna Torres?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Badabing
B'Elanna Torres? She did some absolutely insane improvisation without the benefits of Starfleet. I voted for her, though O'Brien is quite skilled in his own right.

SpikeSpiegel
O'brien is my favourite character, so I may be a bit biased, but he did manage to keep Deep Space Nine (a cardassian station) up and running without being fully equipped to deal with it. I've not seen enough Enterprise to make an informed desicion about Trip, and B'Lanna was interesting, but as an engeneer I don't think she's up to O'brien standards.

EDIT: Sorry about all the spelling mistakes there, but I just got up

Raoul
the thing about o'brien, imo, is that because he wasnt an actual officer, they were never going to make him chief engineer of a federation starship... but ds9 is different, and when they got the defiant, it just happened to fall under his jurisdiction...

starlock
B'elanna Torres

Voyager had a harder time, no starfleet no other ships...but i love o'brien...i just i remember him most as the transporter operator on enterprise.....his work on Ds9 was great though

Endrict Nuul
ROM!!!!

WrathfulDwarf
Miles is my favorite.

tom_servo
O'Brien wins this thing hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.