Team Thanos vs heroes(Sinestro Corps)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This thread includes all the heroes who defended earth in Sinestro Corps(including Guardians,etc.)

Thanos,Odin,Tyrant(depowered),Silver Surfer,Morg(wol),Thor(power gem),WW Hulk,Surtur,Annihilus(cosmic control rod),Dormammu,Mangog,Walker all oppose the forces who defended earth in this dcu storyline.

Bentley
So...Dormammu, Tyrant, Odin and Surtur against the Guardians.

nimbus006
So basically Ion, the Guardians, the best of the GL Corps, JLA, JSA and some fodder against these Powerhouses.

You know, I'm not sure, but I'm leaning towards Marvel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
So basically Ion, the Guardians, the best of the GL Corps, JLA, JSA and some fodder against these Powerhouses.

You know, I'm not sure, but I'm leaning towards Marvel. Ill give them more.

quanchi112
Recent additions to team dcu. Orion,High Father Izaya,Darkseid,Kalibak,Black Adam,(kingdom come) Superman,Doomsday(hp).

guy222
and they defeat Walker how

nimbus006
Originally posted by guy222
and they defeat Walker how

Thats what I'm trying to figure out.

He's the biggest threat on the Marvel side, aside from maybe Dormammu.

I don't see DC winning this.

quanchi112
and they defeat Walker how You dont think 12 guardians and the rest can do anything to Walker at all. Darkseid supplied 1/5 of power to defeat the Ale. shifty

guy222
hell no good friend

quanchi112
hell no good friend Well some think very highly of the Guardians. Ok, take the Walker out of this thread then. I guess Walker>dc earth+guardians+lanterns.

guy222
We all support our characters. Win, lose or draw

Walker is a Death God. Very powerful. Add Dormammu and the rest. That other team loses bad

quanchi112
We all support our characters. Win, lose or draw

Walker is a Death God. Very powerful. Add Dormammu and the rest. That other team loses bad Thats why I took Walker out of the thread. Id like to see him come back in comics though.

guy222
So many characters should

quanchi112
So many characters should I want to see Tyrant back more than any other right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.