Against who would you last longer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
You are facing one of these guys, if you don't, Cassandra Nova will mess with your brains and you will be... Well, lets just say you won't be happy. Against who would you last the longest in a fight?

1- Batman
2- Wolverine
3- Colossus
4- Galactus
5- Alexander Luthor
6- Sodom Yat -Ion-
7- Puck
8- The Doctor -the authority-
9- Martian Manhunter
10- Namor

Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Galactus. cosign, even if it's a joke it is probably true.
he may not even care that a human is making idle threats to him as he could varorize the planet on a whim.

Lord Feron
I would beg galactus to make me a herald. Since im so persuasive he will =D. Then i will go about fu*king everyone up. Might have trouble with Ion...

Bentley
Everybody knows that Galactus sucks shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Bentley
Everybody knows that Galactus sucks shifty No... that's Doctor.

MightyEInherjar
Doctor. Could probably be all, "Whoa, whoa whoa! What're we fighting about? I've got a sack and some papers in the car..."

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No... that's Doctor.

no expression

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Doctor. Could probably be all, "Whoa, whoa whoa! What're we fighting about? I've got a sack and some papers in the car..."

...got the wrong one, bud. The current isn't a stoner.

And for the record, not only would I last longest with the Doctor in this fight, I'd beat him. I'd implore him to read my mind before destroying me, then when he was done he'd be like "Damn! You're right, I should end every fight in about 5 seconds. What the hell have I been doing all this time?!"

Then he'd slink away somewhere like a good plot device should, and cry.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by DigiMark007
no expression

evil face

psycho gundam
Originally posted by DigiMark007
no expression

...got the wrong one, bud. The current isn't a stoner.

And for the record, not only would I last longest with the Doctor in this fight, I'd beat him. I'd implore him to read my mind before destroying me, then when he was done he'd be like "Damn! You're right, I should end every fight in about 5 seconds. What the hell have I been doing all this time?!"

Then he'd slink away somewhere like a good plot device should, and cry. you forgot the part where he is about turn to leave but he remembers to wipe your mind, thus rendering you an invalid.

redhotrash
I bet Yat would take the phantom punch and throw the fight, he seems reasonable.

Soljer
Definitely Galactus. He'd take the time to devour the planet, not even really noticing my presence there.

Mr. Slippyfist
I'd say Yat fo reelz, but then I'd realize that it wouldn't last long. The guy's a hack.

ragesRemorse
You are facing one of these guys, if you don't, Cassandra Nova will mess with your brains and you will be... Well, lets just say you won't be happy. Against who would you last the longest in a fight?

1- Batman
2- Wolverine
3- Colossus
4- Galactus
5- Alexander Luthor
6- Sodom Yat -Ion-
7- Puck
9- Martian Manhunter
10- Namor

If any of these bastards wanted to kill me i would be dead within seconds. I suppose i would last longest against batman, namor or galactus. It takes time for galactus to harvest a planet and batman, well...,he is only human so it would take him time to catch me after i eat some speed. It would take Namor some time to surface and find me.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
If any of these bastards wanted to kill me i would be dead within seconds. I suppose i would last longest against batman, namor or galactus. It takes time for galactus to harvest a planet and batman, well...,he is only human so it would take him time to catch me after i eat some speed. It would take Namor some time to surface and find me.
good call. I would def do sh*t load of Coke before any of the fights.. 1 you think your the man it don't matter who it is and 2 you don't feel shit!.

Dark-Jaxx
I would drink a Red Bull and solo the team.

IT GIVE YOU WIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Manhunter. I'd think something angry and leave him in a coma.

SevenShackles
throw a yellow no.2 pencil at Ion and let the lead kill him muhahahaha. damn rookie.

oh and galactus.

Dark-Jaxx
Pencils are made with graphite now, FAIL!!! stick out tongue

Newjak
It depends I mean is this they are gunning for you and you alone type deal or is this you just happen to be there thing.

If it's the former then well I'd probably say Batman why cause I may not be really fast but I'm fast enough to turn a corner and run ten feet before he trips me and beats me into a pulp.

Anyone else there pretty much stops before you could probably blink.

Placidity
I'd fight Bat, hes probably the only one with the moral code of not killing people.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I would beg galactus to make me a herald. Since im so persuasive he will =D. Then i will go about fu*king everyone up. Might have trouble with Ion...

Power Cosmic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any GL

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Pencils are made with graphite now, FAIL!!! stick out tongue

well its me fighting and i got a box of old pencils so i guess im the only one left with the tools to do so.

hummmm you are very knowledgeable. atleast bout pencils.

psycho gundam
batman is probably the worst opponent here because he would totally make an example out of you, the utter beating he would deliver would give most people an inferiority complex.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batman is probably the worst opponent here because he would totally make an example out of you, the utter beating he would deliver would give most people an inferiority complex.

worst yes. but in the end your best bet to last the longest and live. all the others would kill you in a instant. batman would catch you. beat on you to the point where your own mother wouldn't be able to recognize you. and maybe string you up for dramatic flare. that compaired with the time frame it would take galactus to step on you or colossus to flick your head off seems close to whatever a win might look like in this thread.

spidey-dude
try to be serious here folks none of us here can take down any comic guys exept for slapstick toyman and green arrow without his arrows if we are lucky

psycho gundam
but colossus is a non-violent person and a human being without powers is not enough reason for him to even transform into his metallic form, he will still win but it won't be like the batman experience.

the only characters i can think that may be worse to attack (excluding uber powerful guys) are: first age spawn, punisher, sabretooth, and midnighter. these guys have horrible attitudes and don't sleep regularly, they tend to over-beat their opponents and are really good at it.

spetznaz
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but colossus is a non-violent person and a human being without powers is not enough reason for him to even transform into his metallic form, he will still win but it won't be like the batman experience.

the only characters i can think that may be worse to attack (excluding uber powerful guys) are: first age spawn, punisher, sabretooth, and midnighter. these guys have horrible attitudes and don't sleep regularly, they tend to over-beat their opponents and are really good at it.

True, facing someone like Midnighter or Sabretooth would lead to a far worse hurting than Batman (at least Bruce will not rip out your spine in the way that Midnighter would).

And it is also true that a beating from Batman may not be lethal, but you will wish it was.

The dude is not 'right' ....after all, think of the unabated fear criminals in Gotham and Bludhaven have of a grown man who dresses up like a giant bat (they should be laughing in derision, but instead the threat of, say Robin, saying 'and if you mess up I will have the Batman pay you a visit,' and that statement causing the perp to basically melt in fear, says something).

Or for that matter the fact that Batman was the first to be offered a Sinestro ring (that operates from fear) in the entire sector says something about the dude.

Let's put it this way, the way Batman is written in comics, were it real life, makes him into a veritable monster. That is one thing no movie has ever been able to really capture .....although Batman Begins did a good job where they had the denizens who had been affected by the fear toxin see Batman as this horrid grotesque flying monster from hell. That is the level of fear he inspires in comics.

Not to mention you are talking about a guy who knows so many ways to get the most pain without actually killing you.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Lord Feron
good call. I would def do sh*t load of Coke before any of the fights.. 1 you think your the man it don't matter who it is and 2 you don't feel shit!.

laughing out loud exactly!! I could probably take a battarang to the head if i were twisted on some angel dust

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spetznaz
True, facing someone like Midnighter or Sabretooth would lead to a far worse hurting than Batman (at least Bruce will not rip out your spine in the way that Midnighter would).

And it is also true that a beating from Batman may not be lethal, but you will wish it was.

The dude is not 'right' ....after all, think of the unabated fear criminals in Gotham and Bludhaven have of a grown man who dresses up like a giant bat (they should be laughing in derision, but instead the threat of, say Robin, saying 'and if you mess up I will have the Batman pay you a visit,' and that statement causing the perp to basically melt in fear, says something).

Or for that matter the fact that Batman was the first to be offered a Sinestro ring (that operates from fear) in the entire sector says something about the dude.

Let's put it this way, the way Batman is written in comics, were it real life, makes him into a veritable monster. That is one thing no movie has ever been able to really capture .....although Batman Begins did a good job where they had the denizens who had been affected by the fear toxin see Batman as this horrid grotesque flying monster from hell. That is the level of fear he inspires in comics.

Not to mention you are talking about a guy who knows so many ways to get the most pain without actually killing you.

Profiled. shockyes

Scoobless
I'd beat Yat with a lead pipe.

janus77
Galactus, just to see him/it operating in 'real life' would be so astonishing that it'd numb whatever sense of pain or fear I might have at the impending death of everything.

llagrok
Manhunter.

I'd light an "evil" fire and he'd run off crying.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Power Cosmic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any GL
yeah a normal GL but we are talking about a dude empowered by ion! aint no dime a dozen F grade GL assclown.. okay take away the assclown part i love GLs but. C'mon Unless Big G makes me Fully powered tyrant level then I prolly beat him.

Faceman

1- Batman
2- Wolverine
3- Colossus
4- Galactus
5- Alexander Luthor
6- Sodom Yat -Ion-
7- Puck
9- Martian Manhunter
10- Namor

1. I would get knocked out within seconds ( Batkick).
2. Please , I die, and I die fast.
3. You're kidding right ?
4. No comment.
5. Blah
6. laughing
7. Probably get knocked out within seconds.
8. laughing
9. laughing
10. laughing

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
laughing out loud exactly!! I could probably take a battarang to the head if i were twisted on some angel dust
YAY DRUGS!!

Endless Mike
Galactus, since he would probably ignore me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.