Ash Crimson Vs K'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryo 666
Takes place in Tekken 5 tournament final arena.

Can we try to keep it on topic, been reading allot of other threads and they seem to go off topic allot lol.

ThoraxeRMG
Ash destroys K.

Charlotte DeBel
Poor K'... there were rumours that that f*cking stupid homosexual bastard kills our handsome whitehaired beauty in canon...
Though K' is able to take a couple of wins, but in general that thread ruins my mood more than FC ruins the image of Dante's fan.

F*cking Ash 7-8\10

Ryo 666
When does he kill him? Link to vid or something?

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Ryo 666
When does he kill him? Link to vid or something?

There were\are rumours that that will happen during KOF XII (as alternate way for Ash Crimson to take Kusanagi flame). Those f*cktards may want to write K' out of series, as his presense doesn't make much sence after NESTS saga enged- our all-loved whitehaired beauty hates KOF after all.
But that's a lazy way and as K's fan (fangirl) I hope that that's just a rumour and killing off popular character is pretty stupid...

ThoraxeRMG
Killing K' wouldn't be really major.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Killing K' wouldn't be really major.

Go to hell, if you won't care about it, it doesn't mean it isn't major. K' has third biggest fandom in the world after Iori and Terry- that's not the empty words.
If Falcoon promotes his lame Nagase instead K' into main series (where she has even less business to be than our handsome whitehaired Beast of Prey) it would be lame and KOF will become the lamest fighting game ever.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Go to hell, .

laughing out loud

You need to calm down, its just getting sad.

Charlotte DeBel
I'm pretty nervous because of real life stuff aka exams, so fictional characters and possible plot failures aren't the most distrubing thing in my life.
Sorry...

ThoraxeRMG
Go to hell, if you won't care about it, it doesn't mean it isn't major.

Storyline wise, it wouldn't, much, kinda. :/

If Falcoon promotes his lame Nagase instead K' into main series (where she has even less business to be than our handsome whitehaired Beast of Prey) it would be lame and KOF will become the lamest fighting game ever.

Now, you're being over opinionated. laughing out loud
From what I'm seeing KOF is still a less known fighting game (Well, over here in the states) , I still love the series though.
EDIT: Killing K' would't make KOF less of a good series. :/

Originally posted by Ryo 666
laughing out loud

You need to calm down, its just getting sad.

Thank you, going batshit insane over a simple ass comment. I was referring to storyline wise, not fandom.

HmmK?
I'm pretty nervous because of real life stuff aka exams, so fictional characters and possible plot failures aren't the most distrubing thing in my life.
Sorry... Good luck with them. smile

The Cap'n
I hate to admit it but the man-girl Ash takes this one over K'. Especially with his new powers.

Rascaduanok

ThoraxeRMG

brainchild81
K' has third biggest fandom in the world after Iori and Terry- that's not the empty words. He's more popular than Kyo? Terry's more popular than Kyo too? Proof?

K' is a cool character & because of that, I wouldn't be surprised if he does get killed. Cools like Geese & Rugal die while A$$, the Meiras, & ripoff suckassaki are still around stinkin' up the place.

I can't see how K' can beat A$$ Crimson. W/Iori's powers added to his own he'll be too much for K'

Rascaduanok

Charlotte DeBel

brainchild81
Originally posted by brainchild81
He's more popular than Kyo? Terry's more popular than Kyo too? Proof?

Charlotte DeBel
The info is rather outdated, though it's clear that a)Iori is the most popular KOF char; b)K' is among top three most popular KOF chars.

And he's much interesting than Kyo "your typical anime protagonist" Kusanagi. Though K' isn't the most original character, at least he's not a world-saving schoolboy.

brainchild81
a) is clear, but b) ain't. I doubt SNK'd kill him off if he was that popular. K''s not a world-saving schoolboy. No, he's the guy that's been altered to be more like the world-saving schoolboy laughing out loud K' is still cool though

kenshirou
it's just a rumor. I won't believe it until there's an official storyline about it.

The Cap'n
The info is rather outdated, though it's clear that a)Iori is the most popular KOF char; b)K' is among top three most popular KOF chars.

And he's much interesting than Kyo "your typical anime protagonist" Kusanagi. Though K' isn't the most original character, at least he's not a world-saving schoolboy.

If you want typical anime hero, try Athena. She's like a video game version of Sailor Moon. big grin

And Kyo isn't a school boy now, he's just an extremely pissed off guy with fire. (For proof, check out some of his intros with certain chars on KoFXI.)

brainchild81
laughing out loud Kyo rules. I like K' and would rather them just have @$$ kill Kyo's pop(got nothing against Saisyu, just think they can do more storywise w/K') & take his flames. The best outcome would be if Iori just shows up & breaks @$$ Crimson's neck & the Meira brothers die on the toilet & Falcoon gets his dumbass fired from SNK

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing out loud Kyo rules. I like K' and would rather them just have @$$ kill Kyo's pop(got nothing against Saisyu, just think they can do more storywise w/K') & take his flames. The best outcome would be if Iori just shows up & breaks @$$ Crimson's neck & the Meira brothers die on the toilet & Falcoon gets his dumbass fired from SNK

Amen to that.

And until awful thing is confirmed, let's hope for the best. BTW, K' isn't a clone of Kyo in true sence- just infused with his pyrokinesis on genetic level- as he was born a normal person having nothing in common with Kusanagi bloodline.

And in fact A$$ has a lot of Kusanagis to choose from without having to even touch Kyo - for example, Kyo's father or his cousins (if KOF:Kyo was canon- it contains a lot of nonsence storylinewise). Unlike Kagura or Yagami bloodlines, where there was only one heir of power, there are lots of Kusanagis.

kenshirou
maybe there are a lot of kusanagis. but ash already said that kyo will be his target.

brainchild81
Amen to that.

And until awful thing is confirmed, let's hope for the best. BTW, K' isn't a clone of Kyo in true sence- just infused with his pyrokinesis on genetic level- as he was born a normal person having nothing in common with Kusanagi bloodline.
I know. Hence Originally posted by brainchild81
K''s not a world-saving schoolboy. No, he's the guy that's been altered to be more like the world-saving schoolboy Would A$$ be able to steal Kula's ice powers?

Sado22
its just a rumor so far. also why would Ash kill k'? he's taken Kagura's powers and Iori's powers and their both alive. also, Ash used kagura's mirror power to stop riot iori...not his own strength.

as for this fight....meh, as much as i like K', Ash is going to win. unless NESTS infused him with Kyo's jobber aura too big grin

kenshirou
lol

brainchild81
laughing out loud In truth, Kyo only has a jobber aura when he's teamed up w/Iori. Otherwise, Goenitz'd never have whooped his @ss the way he did.

Sado22
what you talking about, mane?
Kyo wrote the "book of job" mad

brainchild81
Who's jobbed to Kyo in a one on one?

Sado22
i'm kidding mang. everyone just seems to be saying kyo's a jobber. me, i've been saying him laying out a weakend god wasn't PIS since i got here.

brainchild81
He also had help IIRC. Kyo gets a lot of undue hate 'cuz he took the spotlight from the guy in the red vest

Sado22
Rock howard? confused

Kirikaze Fuuma
or maybe terry bogard?

Sado22
nah, he meant red hakama actually. brain's not been the same since he fell off a highrise after a triple explosion.
shifty

ThoraxeRMG
Well I hope K' dies now. big grin

Superboy Prime
Sado knows better then to mention the lone wolve's name in the pressence of the Lone wolf busting Brainchild.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Well I hope K' dies now. big grin

You're totally going to be my antipode on that board. Test "How long Charlotte can keep away from threads with K' or Dante in it" has failed. Utterly.

ThoraxeRMG
You're totally going to be my antipode on that board. Test "How long Charlotte can keep away from threads with K' or Dante in it" has failed. Utterly.

Oh no, I have no ill towards K'.
I did that to lure you out of hiding.
Sista, you've been had! *snaps fingers*

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
i'm kidding mang. everyone just seems to be saying kyo's a jobber. me, i've been saying him laying out a weakend god wasn't PIS since i got here.

I know with absolute certainty that this is going to be a massive can of worms... but the more I think about it, the less Orochi is godlike... or a god in any sense of the word...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.