Everyone VS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Who in comics be it marvel, DC, Image , darkhorse or w/e can kill doomsday the most times. he adapts. so you need to find a new way to kill him. which character do you think can pull off more than 1 kill. or 3 kills.or 100 kills. can anybody?

anybody of any level. think hard. rolling on floor laughing

H/P Doomsday.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Who in comics be it marvel, DC, Image , darkhorse or w/e can kill doomsday the most times. he adapts. so you need to find a new way to kill him. which character do you think can pull off more than 1 kill. or 3 kills.or 100 kills. can anybody?

anybody of any level. think hard. rolling on floor laughing

H/P Doomsday. RKthor,Source being,ig user,Spectre,Parallax,Ion(Kyle),Galactus,Imperiex,
Dormammu,Dr Strange,Mordru,Walker,Mr Mxy,Nabu,Monarch,Gog(kingdom),Lt,Scathan,classic Beyonder,classic Mm,Jim Jaspers,hom Wanda off the top of my head.

psycho gundam
mad jim jaspers comes to mind and maybe the high evolutionary, he would unravel the dna of doomsday for fun.

Soljer
Who can kill him the most times?

Omnipotents. They have infinite power and infinite versatility.

guy222
LT
Celestials

Mindset
Wolverine

deadspeak25
Animal Vegetable Mineral Man

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mindset
Wolverine

deadpool big grin

ragesRemorse
Nate Grey
Legion

Mr. Slippyfist
Fedor.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Fedor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je543q-48Pw
by armbar

Mr. Slippyfist
I hate Gonzaga.

He got lucky with Mirko, and knew he couldn't beat Randy, but took it anyway. If you watch any interview, Gonzaga seemed scared of Randy, and never once said that he was going to win.

Anyway, either KO, or arm bar would suffice.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/Mo_Racca/263072871.gif

fangirl101
The Original Composite Man
The Element Lad
Any of the Eternals
A good GL
Firestorm
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Adam Worlock
Mephisto

That is of course if he isn't fighting back. Most of these people would die in a pitched battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.