Firelord VS Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
who wins?

fangirl101
Firelord.

the Darkone
Sersi

nimbus006
Tough one, I'm going with Sersi 5.5/10.

guy222
Sersi

Darth Creasy
Very nice matchup...Firelord should have speed on his side...Add to that his recent high showings in Anniahlation and I say Firelord 7/10.

carver9
Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Very nice matchup...Firelord should have speed on his side...Add to that his recent high showings in Anniahlation and I say Firelord 7/10.

What combat speed feat does firelord have. To my knowledge he doesnt have any. Any kind of speed that indicated for firelord is nothing but flight.

draxx_tOfU
how can Sersi win?...

Zeitgeist
Sersi

Telepathy, superior stats, TK, illusions, etc.

leonidas
firelord should take the majority. her tp really hasn't been used offensively very often and she simply doesn't have the durability to stand up to the level of world-exploding damage firelord could dish out.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Sersi

Telepathy, superior stats, TK, illusions, etc. Does she actually have superior stats? I don't know that the telepathy will on a high enough level to scramble Firelord.

This is a tough battle either way. Neither combatant is particularly able to die. So, the question is who gets atomized first? I think Firelord could counter Sersi's versatility with his combat abilities (Sersi never struck me as above average at HtH).

I think I like Firelord for this battle, though Sersi puts up a fight.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Does she actually have superior stats? IMO, yes.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438003&highlight=title%3A%28sersi+respect%29

fangirl101
firelord held back Galactus's energy for a while. That speaks volumes.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by fangirl101
firelord held back Galactus's energy for a while. That speaks volumes. Sersi held off an entire building from being affected by a universe-destroying explosion...

Faceman
Firelord wins this 6/10. Why ? Because he's a man.

draxx_tOfU
i also have Firelord winning...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.