Fatal FourWay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Battle Royal!!!!!

Team 1.
Wolverine(Full HF)
Deadpool(2 Light Sabers)
Spiderman(Acid Webbing, Venom Strength)

Team 2.
Black Panther(Vibrainium Suit)
Colossus
Beast

Team 3. (15 min rep)
Captain America
Batman
Punisher

Team 4.
TMNT(Adamantium Shell & Weapons)
Panthro

Who wins?

Phantom Zone
Some teams have too much advantage....geeez! erm

Hitman911
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Some teams have too much advantage....geeez! erm Like Who?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Hitman911
Like Who?

1 for starters.....geeeez. erm

Lord Feron
Team one would destroy anyone else.. but then again idk who panthro is. Oh yeah i wanted to know pplz thought on what is greater? Light saber or adamantium if they collided.

Hitman911
1 for starters.....geeeez. erm Not really, it just makes them better equipped for the fight! None of it helps against long-ranged attacks or if Colossus decides to throw school busses around like legos? wink

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Team one would destroy anyone else.. but then again idk who panthro is. Oh yeah i wanted to know pplz thought on what is greater? Light saber or adamantium if they collided. Punisher pwnd team 1 on panel with little prep. Panthro the THUNDERCAT!!!!!

Lord Feron
OH SNAP!!! PANTHRO!! i remember that. What punisher beat deadpool in a straight up match? Anyway Deadpool gets light sabers!!

Hitman911
OH SNAP!!! PANTHRO!! i remember that. What punisher beat deadpool in a straight up match? Anyway Deadpool gets light sabers!! I take that back not DP, but he completely assraped Spidey and Logan!! DP would fair much better seeing that Franky would never engage him up close. And with Bats there, they're battle plan would be ridiculous.

DigiMark007
Oh yeah i wanted to know pplz thought on what is greater? Light saber or adamantium if they collided.

It's a well-known fact that the multiverse would collapse in such an event.

no expression

Phantom Zone
Not really, it just makes them better equipped for the fight! None of it helps against long-ranged attacks or if Colossus decides to throw school busses around like legos? wink

Acid webbing? What if Spiderman decided to create a massive web?

Hitman911
$20 says Cap sheild can deflect a Saber-Flash!!!

Hitman911
Acid webbing? What if Spiderman decided to create a massive web? Colossus and BP would be uneffected. If TMNT go in their shells, they're uneffected. I doubt team 3 will be concerned with spidey's web. I'm sure they would be prepared for such an occasion. Acid webbing or not.

Phantom Zone
*shrug* Maybe you're right im feeling kinda tired anyway.

Hitman911
Well my vote goes to team 4
They've got the blades and the brains to cause some serious hurt!!

Placidity
I would actually bet Lightsabers can cut Adamantium/Vibranium for a few reasons.

Adamantium has been to shown that it is not indestructible.

Adamantium/Vibranium is a product of current Earth technology, which is quite low-tech compared to the weapon that is a lightsaber which is said to be able to cut through anything save another lightsaber.

Anyway thats my take on that^.

But even if it was durable to withstand a saber, everyone else without said protection would still get sliced by Deadpool...

Hitman911
Originally posted by Placidity
I would actually bet Lightsabers can cut Adamantium/Vibranium for a few reasons.

Adamantium/Vibranium is a product of current Earth technology, which is quite low-tech compared to the weapon that is a lightsaber which is said to be able to cut through anything save another lightsaber.

But even if it was durable to withstand a saber, everyone else without said protection would still get sliced by Deadpool... And like i said, noone on team 3 is worried about close combat.

Hitman911
Team 3 takes out Deadpool first

Phantom Zone

But even if it was durable to withstand a saber, everyone else without said protection would still get sliced by Deadpool...

That proves nothing.

Hitman911

Scans?

Adamantium/Vibranium is a product of current Earth technology, which is quite low-tech compared to the weapon that is a lightsaber which is said to be able to cut through anything save another lightsaber. True

Only at close range!!

Astner
Lightsabre will heat up the adamantium burning the turtle inside the shell.

Hitman911
Battarang blows DP arms off FTW

Acrosurge
Adamantium/Vibranium is a product of current Earth technology, which is quite low-tech compared to the weapon that is a lightsaber which is said to be able to cut through anything save another lightsaber. And yet, Star Wars technology has displayed armor vastly inferior to adamantium. Such armor can be obliterated by an asteroid impact (TESB), or crushed by trees (RotJ).

I'd put adamantium above a lightsaber every time (the LS simply do not have the offensive feats to compete).

Hitman911
Originally posted by Acrosurge

I'd put adamantium above a lightsaber every time (the LS simply do not have the offensive feats to compete).
Not entirely true.... LS are also energy/lightning deflectors; a feat that would be difficult for an Adm/Vib wielder. That's defence. As far as offence, LS sole offensive purpose is to cut through MATTER; organic and non-organic. Adm/Vib has been shown to have failed against super-powered organic matter; hulk,Superman etc..

Acrosurge
Not entirely true.... LS are also energy/lightning deflectors; a feat that would be difficult for an Adm/Vib wielder. That's defence. As far as offence, LS sole offensive purpose is to cut through MATTER; organic and non-organic. Adm/Vib has been shown to have failed against super-powered organic matter; hulk,Superman etc.. When has a lightsaber been shown to cut through material as invulnerable as adamantium (or Superman or Hulk)? For that matter, when has a lightsaber been successful in defending against supernova-level heat and blasts capable of destroying planets? Adamantium has these kinds of resistance feats. Lightsabers do not. This is why I said the LS does not have the feats to suggest it could cut through adamantium. Vibranium, is of course, a different matter.

Hitman911
When has a lightsaber been shown to cut through material as invulnerable as adamantium (or Superman or Hulk)? For that matter, when has a lightsaber been successful in defending against supernova-level heat and blasts capable of destroying planets? Adamantium has these kinds of resistance feats. Lightsabers do not. This is why I said the LS does not have the feats to suggest it could cut through adamantium. Vibranium, is of course, a different matter. Only as a defence my friend. Offensively they do not compare.

Acrosurge
Only as a defence my friend. Offensively they do not compare. And in this, we agree, in so much as adamantium is used most often for defensive purposes. I worded my original statement improperly.

Still, a lightsaber doesn't have sufficient offensive feats to suggest it could cut adamantium or Superman.

Hitman911
And in this, we agree, in so much as adamantium is used most often for defensive purposes. I worded my original statement improperly.

Still, a lightsaber doesn't have sufficient offensive feats to suggest it could cut adamantium or Superman. Maybe so, but team 3 still pwns all and Superman......with the prep of coarse! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.