Galactus and His New Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Galactus sets his sights on The combined reality Earth of Marvel, DC, Wildstorm, Ultraverse, Basically every earth of every comic book reality out there. Darkhorse etc. So He attacks those combined realities's earth.

He has As His new Heralds

Darksied(PC Depictions)
8th Day Juggernaut
Thanos
The Sphinx( with KA Stone)
Despero( Virtue lvls.)
Superboy prime ( before gaurdian amp)
Walker

Is there any team of heroes who's might combined would be able to push back this invading force?

Your Heroes or combo cannot include anyone over Skygod Level.

You get to pick 8 heroes, who must first drive back the preinvading force of heralds then with rest, be able to drive back galactus himself. Amped versions of Superheroes are allowed. Such as WM Thor. OR Sun amped Superman. Etc.

janus77
any uber power ala Molecule Man, would solo the whole lot of them in the blink of an eye.

need to make it a bit more 'realistic'.

Mindset
Originally posted by janus77
any uber power ala Molecule Man, would solo the whole lot of them in the blink of an eye.

need to make it a bit more 'realistic'.

Can't use anyone over skyfather.

janus77
ah, didn't notice the 'skygod level' caveat.

umm, Reed with the UN?

fangirl101
ah, didn't notice the 'skygod level' caveat.

umm, Reed with the UN?

That would be over skyfather lvl. And Galactus wouldn't have the UN lying around.

janus77
well, the UN is just an artefact, not actually a character. basically you'd need something on that scale to deal with Galactus. the heralds aren't as imposing as Heavy G.

and umm, the UN seems to be available to the Fantastic Four whenever they really need it against G.

fangirl101
well, the UN is just an artefact, not actually a character. basically you'd need something on that scale to deal with Galactus. the heralds aren't as imposing as Heavy G.

and umm, the UN seems to be available to the Fantastic Four whenever they really need it against G.
The UN is owned by galactus. He isn't going to let it slip out of his grasp to be used against him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by fangirl101
The UN is owned by galactus. He isn't going to let it slip out of his grasp to be used against him. Agreed its almost apart of him frfom what i hear and he can call it to him like some kind of Power cosmic hammer. Anyway this is my effort, forgive me if i use nay skyfather ppl I will change it. I'm guessing I can't use any of your guys...

Hyperstorm, Cassandra Cain in Prof X body, Doom (w/ Cosmic cube and the rod), Cosmic Spiderman, Insane Genis Vell , Silver Surfer at his mightiest, Adam Warlock w/ soul gem, Classic Dr. Strange

Hmmm thatsa all i can come with and even then idk if i can win but yeah what do you guys think?

Mindset
Hyperstorm is above skyfather if only slightly, I believe.

Doom with the rod and CC should be stronger than skyfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.