Mangog vs. D.C. Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
They fight in a deserted Planet.

Faceman
Cowards !

llagrok
Mate, this is like....spite.

Faceman
embarrasment

All the good fights have already been done.

guy222
Didn't Granny Goodness fight Ares

Nietzschean
I am assuming this is standard Ares without the God wave?

Q99
Originally posted by guy222
Didn't Granny Goodness fight Ares

Not as such. She somehow made a device that cut the Olympian gods off from their power and allowed them to be captured, or something like that.

It was very PIS, and offscreen at that.

quanchi112
Mangog wins.

JakeTheBank
Interesting fight. In theory, they should both be able to amp off of one another.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Interesting fight. In theory, they should both be able to amp off of one another. Don't you feel so much better with your sporty new Thor sig.

JakeTheBank
Lol I made it myself. Took a lot of trying, but it's simple and nice enough for my tastes.

quanchi112
Lol I made it myself. Took a lot of trying, but it's simple and nice enough for my tastes. Really ? You didn't ask the person I told you about.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really ? You didn't ask the person I told you about.

Nah, I decided I wanted to see if I could make one myself. It was a pain in the ass trying to meet the size requirements, but after tinkering around in photobucket, I managed to figure it out.

quanchi112
Nah, I decided I wanted to see if I could make one myself. It was a pain in the ass trying to meet the size requirements, but after tinkering around in photobucket, I managed to figure it out. Good. I am sure the more you tinker the more sophisticated sigs you can create.

jumapel marsel
Badabing and Pr are my heroes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.