Elekra vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Battle Rules :

1. They are given a 5 minute prep talk on their opponent.

2. Standard gear.

3. Fights at night in the Amazon Jungle.

4. Thet start off 1 mile away from each other, and are told they have to go for the kill.

Zeitgeist
Elektra's stealth >> Frank's

Clobberin Time!
Frank Castle.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Frank Castle. Why?

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Why? Why not?

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.......

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
Why not?

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight....... There won't be a fight. He won't see her coming.

Clobberin Time!
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
There won't be a fight. He won't see her coming. Does she turn invisible?

Phantom Zone
Well Einnis decided in one issue that he would make Punisher look stupid because he decided that Pun was just a guy with a gun, until somebody decided to write he better I cant be bothered...

Elektra wins.

jinzin
Elektra... almost every time.

Phantom Zone
Not if he was written properly, taking a gun out of Punishers hand without him being able to react is a low showing. Anyway yeah she would get the majority, apparently shes better than DD now but I have not seen any evidence.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Well Einnis decided in one issue that he would make Punisher look stupid because he decided that Pun was just a guy with a gun, until somebody decided to write he better I cant be bothered...

Elektra wins.

irony

Battlehammer
Not if he was written properly, taking a gun out of Punishers hand without him being able to react is a low showing. Anyway yeah she would get the majority, apparently shes better than DD now but I have not seen any evidence.

see still wins pritty much every dam time.

she beats him in ever single area.

Phantom Zone
Well I dunno about prep or damage soak.

Battlehammer
you said not if he written properly and thats wrong he still loses 8-9/10

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you said not if he written properly and thats wrong he still loses 8-9/10

I said she still wins the majority. Really im just moaning about how Einnis portrayed Pun and Elektra.

Im not sure if shes better than DD yet so I would make it 7/10.

Battlehammer
I said she still wins the majority. Really im just moaning about how Einnis portrayed Pun and Elektra.

now you know how I feel.

she is. and she pritty much takes it 9 or even 10 out of 10.

she faster then DD, stronger, as skilled if not more so, and has TP, plus can put illussions into franks mind.

Phantom Zone
now you know how I feel.

she is. and she pritty much takes it 9 or even 10 out of 10.

she faster then DD, stronger, as skilled if not more so, and has TP, plus can put illussions into franks mind.

Well if she can put illusions into his mind then yeah she wins everytime, I dont know about the rest of what you said though. How often does she use the illusion trick?

Without illusions I think he could win 7/10.

Battlehammer
Well if she can put illusions into his mind then yeah she wins everytime, I dont know about the rest of what you said though.
she was able hold off a 10 tonner, she has a bullet delfecting feat ive never even seen capt or wolevrine or DD do, she can and has read minds, she did it in enemy of the state.

and she widly known as the greatest ninja in marvel

Phantom Zone
she was able hold off a 10 tonner,

Cap has been able to do that..dont mean he can lift 10 tons.

she has a bullet delfecting feat ive never even seen capt or wolevrine or DD do, she can and has read minds, she did it in enemy of the state.

Gambit has caught a bullet. She can read mind that warn what her opponent can do next, DD has something similar and Pun still gives him hell.

and she widly known as the greatest ninja in marvel

That in itself dont mean a goddamn thing.

P.S. Apparently she has not used her illusions casting that much....

jinzin
No, but it does imply super strength since he was bearing down on her and she was pressing his arms away from her.

Even "written properly" she still wins close to every time.

she's Daredevil's superior in skill according to handbooks, and every fight they've had Elektra's been superior to some degree if not flat out humiliated him.
Even classic Elektra pwned him in h2h.

Plus her mental powers, Puns fighting a way uphill battle.

jinzin
She used illusions all throughout Elektra: Assassin
Used it several times in her second run.
And it was referenced in DD the fall.

I can think of at least 7 to 8 times she's used mental powers against her opponents.

2 of which were superhuman
another was trained specifically to resist her TP ability and still failed.

Phantom Zone
Punisher loses 10/10 maybe get a 9 if hes lucky. This is spite... erm

Ha-Son
Originally posted by jinzin
Elektra... almost every time.

Daredevil1

She hasn't shown to be above the elite of DD, Shang, Cap, Black Panther.

The fact that some fans claim she is stronger then Daredevil is a myth in itself. And it tells me about the fan in question.

Metalmanx
Wait...when did she become superior to DD? I don't remember this happening... blink

Soljer
Elektra - without a doubt.

Faceman
Punisher loses 10/10 maybe get a 9 if hes lucky. This is spite... erm

That was not my intention .

BruceSkywalker
Is this Skrull Elektra?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Faceman
That was not my intention .

Well ok how do you set the scores. To be quite honest if she can cast illusions its probably 9/10 or 10/10 for Elektra.

Bouboumaster
7/10 Elektra.

Frank could put booby trap, or just hide, and put her a bullet in the ass with a m4 or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.