Powerless Clark Kent vs Powerless Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
If Superman and Powerman were stripped from their powers, who would win in a hand to hand match?

jadervason
Hm. I think some depictions of a powerless Superman make him out to be a normal man, while others seem to have him still be slightly amped. Maybe it's a pre/post crisis thing.

Entity
I would assume very confidently that Luke would probably own Clark.

Think about it. Luke was born raised and grown up completely normal human and was on the streets at that. He's had to learn how to take up for himself at least somewhat before he gained his powers!

Where as, Clark was never any kind of weak or even close to normal human level anything. At least not growing up or for any amount of time till his powers have been restored. Also he was raised in the perfect all American home and town. There he never really had anything to be threatened by aside of a very rare crystal. That almost no one even knew about, until he grew up. So he wouldn't really have any real understanding of pain or real work and actually normal level strength.

Its like being filthy rich and never having to work for or earn anything. Then suddenly you lose it all. I've know spoiled little brats like that my whole life and they never appreciate anything because they've never had to earn anything. But when they are actually smacked with reality its amazing how hard it really hits them. And how they act like its moving a mountain to achieve what seems simple to us middle and lowers class people.

It'd be the same principle with Clark and sudden loss of his near godlike powers in comparison to Luke who has lived a life, a hard one at that, without any special abilities.

And yes thats my superman rant of the day. laughing

psycho gundam
superman at work gets owned by perry every damn day, and thats when he has powers. he is soft in the middle.

cage would give him a beating with that chain.

Scoobless
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman at work gets owned by perry every damn day, and thats when he has powers. he is soft in the middle.

cage would give him a beating with that chain.

What chain? the chain he hasn't worn in years? where exactly has he been keeping it?

psycho gundam
fine he doesn't wear it any more but he is the favorite nonetheless.

Raoul
clark is a better fighter than most give him credit for, but luke should take the majority imo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.