Daredevil (with twist) vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Daredevil gets the SSS can he beat Wolverine? DD trains for a week to get used to the SSS.

Daredevil1
Immediately I don't think so.

He would have to adjust to the changes of the SSS. Spend a month re-learning how to fight under stats that are greater then his own.

Then it would be possible.

Phantom Zone
Why would he need to re-learn anything or have to adjust? Yeah actually see what you mean I dont think he need a montth though...im making changes....

Soljer
So...

A slightly less skilled Captain America with incredible senses?

Why would he be able to take Wolverine? confused.

Logan is approximately as strong and as fast, but has a good ten thousand times the damage soak.

Not to mention the one-shot capability that Daredevil lacks in comparison.

Battlehammer
Logan still.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
So...

A slightly less skilled Captain America with incredible senses?

DD even without the SS is probably better than Cap in some aspects, for example hes probably better at evading attacks and pressure points. The SSS would make him even harder to hit.

Originally posted by Soljer

Why would he be able to take Wolverine? confused.

Logan is approximately as strong and as fast, but has a good ten thousand times the damage soak.

Not to mention the one-shot capability that Daredevil lacks in comparison.

Yeah Wolverine would probably still win the majority but DD is capable of evading and blocking alot of his attacks and wearing him down with pressure point strikes.

Battlehammer
No DD really not

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No DD really not

Hes really not what?

Battlehammer
he not going to be blocking a lot of his shots and wearing him down with pressure points.

Phantom Zone
he not going to be blocking a lot of his shots and wearing him down with pressure points.

Yeah man whatever.

Battlehammer
You can whatever me as much as you want. It not going to change the fact it not going to happen.

This match is pritty much a less skilled capt who has radar, but Lacks a shield.

The lacking of a shield is huge here and im not sure his radar makes up for it.

he still loses 8-9/10

Phantom Zone
You can whatever me as much as you want. It not going to change the fact it not going to happen.

This match is pritty much a less skilled capt who has radar, but Lacks a shield.

The lacking of a shield is huge here and im not sure his radar makes up for it.

he still loses 8-9/10

DD is a better at evading attacks and pressure points than Cap is. no expression So DD is more skilled in some areas and would be even better with the SSS.

Hell DD did pretty well against Wolverine and he help from hand ninjas.

Battlehammer

Phantom Zone

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He does what Cap does without a shield?

You just admitted that DD is better at pressure points. thumb up

He will be better at dodging attacks than Cap because he has the SSS and radar sense.

How were they a liability?
Prove he was fighting it.

Not really. Capt uses his sheild becuases he has it. there no reaosn capt could not do the same with out it

.........yea so?

yea, but he lacking the means of deffenses.............

He used them as shields to knock Logan down the stairs.........

have you read the issue? at the end of it he tells matt to tell Nick fury he tried as ahrd as he could for them not to bag another mask.........and through out the series they make refferences to him trying to fight it

Phantom Zone
Not really. Capt uses his sheild becuases he has it. there no reaosn capt could not do the same with out it

Yes he probably could but since Cap does use his shield when dodging and DD does not im giving DD the benefit of the doubt. Cap can still dodge without the shield but since DD never uses one you would expect him to be better.

He used them as shields to knock Logan down the stairs.........

From what I can remembet the ninjas were not standing in front of Wolverine. Even after that we see DD doding Wolverines attacks.

have you read the issue? at the end of it he tells matt to tell Nick fury he tried as ahrd as he could for them not to bag another mask.........and through out the series they make refferences to him trying to fight it

I know he bloody said that where the proof, just because he said it doesnt make it so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.