Mr. Fantastic vs. Spidey and foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
In this corner we have Mr. Fantastic

http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/MisterFantastic/MrFantasticAd.gif .

..and in the other corners!

Kraven the Hunter
Rhino
Doc Oct
Sandman

And on the outside should he be needed Spider-man!

Mr. Fantastic must defeat each villain 1 0n 1 in a 40,000 sq. ft fully enclosed but ventilated unbreakable transparent cube and then face Spidey himself to win this bout! Can he do it?

5 minute race between each contestant.

golem370
He could take out Ock Rhino & Kraven but not sure about Sandman. He could even beat Spider-Man but I don't see him beating Sandman.

Soljer
Indeed. What the hell is he going to do to Sandman?

tru-marvell
I'm not sure...does Sandman need to breath? I figured if Spiderman could manage to beat him then perhaps Reed could as well. Perhaps he could find a way to fully contain Sandman in "sphere" hold untill he passed out...i dunno

Acrosurge
Originally posted by tru-marvell
I'm not sure...does Sandman need to breath? I figured if Spiderman could manage to beat him then perhaps Reed could as well. Perhaps he could find a way to fully contain Sandman in "sphere" hold untill he passed out...i dunno I don't think Sandman needs to breath, since he can exist as disconnected particles for long periods of time. Containment is the best Mr. Fantastic can manage in the arena.

golem370
What about gas does Kraven have gas capsules

Acrosurge
Originally posted by golem370
What about gas does Kraven have gas capsules I think he has employed them in the past, however Reed is probably smart enough to contain the gas and/or Kraven simultaneously.

tru-marvell
Yeah you're right about Sandman not needing to breath...I recall (a very old comic) when he fougt Hulk and nearly won by holding Hulk underwater. Hmmmm perhaps I should reverse Sandman and Spiderman role in this contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.