Red Hood (Jason) vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erik-Lensherr
Who takes it ?

carnage52
jason hes just downright more lethal.

Zeitgeist
Jason? More lethal than Bullseye?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
Jason? More lethal than Bullseye?

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Who takes it ?

guy222
bullseye

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
bullseye

Martian_mind
Jason

carnage52
Jason? More lethal than Bullseye? you forget he was trained by bats!also hes more cunning and a lot more intelligent.

Endrict Nuul
Jason more deadlier than a guy who can kill you with a paper clip? laughing

Endrict Nuul
Who takes it ?

Where does the fight take place?

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by carnage52
you forget he was trained by bats!also hes more cunning and a lot more intelligent. Not really.

And Bullseye is much deadlier.

Anyways, Bullseye wins.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Where does the fight take place?

City street setting.

Phantom Zone
Bullseye.

Bouboumaster
Bulleyes

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Bullseye

Erik-Lensherr
Could anybody actually bother to give reasons ? erm

llagrok
Bullseye because of his skills.

Placidity
I guess Bullseye, although how Dare Devil always makes a clown of him sort of makes him a joke.

llagrok
Bullseye killed his wife.

Erik-Lensherr
Jason would defenitly beat him in h2h, IMO.

Endrict Nuul
Could anybody actually bother to give reasons ? erm

Bullseye takes anything from the streets coins, pencils, metal etc...and throws it in Red Hood's brain.

Erik-Lensherr
While Jason stands around and lets him do it, without attacking or dodging what he throws.

Zeitgeist
Jason would defenitly beat him in h2h, IMO. Bullseye, who can take it to Daredevil and Elektra simultaneously in H2H?

There's no definite edge there, and I'd sooner give it to Bullseye.

Then add in his adamantium bones, perfect aim and on-hand arsenal... Lester wins.

llagrok
Jason would have a good edge in skills, but Bullseye has strength on his side. I also wouldn't give Jason a huge edge in skill, even though he's comfortably close to Batman and Dick (Am I fanboying?).

Bullseye is no slouch in the martial arts skill department. He's capable of keeping up with Jason and fending him off until he gets a viable projectile. I'm giving Bullseye a huge majority because of his ability to turn anything into a projectile.

Give Jason some batrangs to even it out.

Erik-Lensherr
Bullseye, who can take it to Daredevil and Elektra simultaneously in H2H?

There's no definite edge there, and I'd sooner give it to Bullseye.

Then add in his adamantium bones, perfect aim and on-hand arsenal... Lester wins.

Him fighting against Daredevil and Elektra simultaneously was a good showing, but it certainly doesn't really show much, especially since he eventually lost. erm

During the riot in prison, Daredevil beat him relativly easily for example, despite being very weakened.

jrodslam
Him fighting against Daredevil and Elektra simultaneously was a good showing, but it certainly doesn't really show much, especially since he eventually lost. erm

During the riot in prison, Daredevil beat him relativly easily for example, despite being very weakened.

Him fighting against DD and Elektra showed much indeed. He was actually doing pretty well, and hes always done well vs Elektra whos a top MA. As far as losing to DD in prison, Matt wasnt weakened.

As far as this fight goes, Bullseye beats Jason. Accuracy and durability goes to BE. Id also give bullseye a slight skill advantage as well.

llagrok
Jason has the definitive skill advantage, but Bullseye is physically stronger. Daredevil commented on how hard he hit, after he had gotten his spine and certain parts of his skeleton reinforced with adamantium.

Erik-Lensherr

starlock
Bullseye for the win

llagrok

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
You wouldn't dare to put Daredevil below Jason as far as dodging would you? Dodging Bullseye's stuff is near impossible anyways.

Who said anything about Daredevil being below Jason's level as far as dodging ? All I said was that Jason most likely would be able to handle Bullseye's attacks because he has shown very good reflexes, agility and speed.

Phantom Zone
Who said anything about Daredevil being below Jason's level as far as dodging ? All I said was that Jason most likely would be able to handle Bullseye's attacks because he has shown very good reflexes, agility and speed.

Spiderman had to use his webbing as a shield to protect himself against some of Bullseyes attacks. If that what Spiderman had to do Jason is getting i cut up.

llagrok

Because Bullseye normally tags Daredevil with some of his attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.