Anti-Monitor vs "pre crippled"Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkFireLord
I think the title says enough, who would win?

I do think it will become an intense fight.

Greets,
DarkFireLord

Galan007
Is this AM from COIE?

DarkFireLord
Originally posted by Galan007
Is this AM from COIE? Yes he is, the one and the same wink

TricksterPriest
Anti-Monitor steamrolls him.

Galan007
But Tyrant at his peak destroyed teh galaxies!! AM only destroyed teh universes.. w00term

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Galan007
But Tyrant at his peak destroyed teh galaxies!!

No.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
No. Well... His battle with Galactus did. I'ze just being extremely generous. kinda

Utrigita
Tyrant needs all the generosity he can get...

Endless Mike
A-M

celestialdemon
Anti-Monitor wins

nimbus006
A better fight would be AM from Sinestro Corps (not at full power yet)

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

jadervason
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

This is just ridiculous. How do you not get banned saying such things?

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
This is just ridiculous. How do you not get banned saying such things? Its a joke man chill. Its just comics. And to ban someone for an opinion would be simply ridiculous. This thread is kinda unfair dontcha think.

jadervason
Its a joke man chill. Its just comics. And to ban someone for an opinion would be simply ridiculous. This thread is kinda unfair dontcha think.

Look man, you can believe whatever you want. I don't care. I could always ignore you if I wanted. I ain't gonna go get somebody banned.

But damn, man...Anti Monitor gets no respect.

quanchi112
Originally posted by jadervason
Look man, you can believe whatever you want. I don't care. I could always ignore you if I wanted. I ain't gonna go get somebody banned.

But damn, man...Anti Monitor gets no respect. He gets respect. And you cant get someone banned for posting an opinion anyways. People joke on here as well. This thread is spite plain and simple.

King Kandy
Anti-Monitor loses. He nearly died fighting a depowered Supergirl.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Anti-Monitor loses. He nearly died fighting a depowered Supergirl. laughing out loud

King Kandy
Nowhere in the thread does it say this is AM after absorbing the AMverse. Most of his appearances were before he did that.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by King Kandy
Anti-Monitor loses. He nearly died fighting a depowered Supergirl.
Precrisis kryptonians were stronger then anything tyrant showed,and am didnt nearly die get off the crack.

King Kandy
The Crack? He said on-panel that Supergirl nearly destroyed him. Pre-Crisis Superman>>>Tyrant? Don't make me laugh. And they were depowered to the point where rock could hurt them.

I love DC
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Precrisis kryptonians were stronger then anything tyrant showed,and am didnt nearly die get off the crack. Tyrant wuld whoop these kryptonians

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by I love DC
Tyrant wuld whoop these kryptonians
No he wouldnt,omg some galaxies,lets see superboy tows that with his bare hands and their heat vision had enough power to seal a ****ing big bang,wanna guess how many galaxies are in a universe?over a hundred billion,so please show me where tyrant ever had that kind of power...o wait he didnt,am stomps troll less.

Bentley
Kriptonians still had weaknesses, and low showings. People seem to think that when we talk about pre-crisis characters suddenly we get to choose only the higher feats.

Bad Ash231
Its a joke man chill. Its just comics. And to ban someone for an opinion would be simply ridiculous. This thread is kinda unfair dontcha think.

YOU joke?

I thought you said debating comic book characters was serious business. ha-son

Xplosive
I don't doubt that Tyrant could destroy the universe under his own power, if went all out and with goal to destroy it. But still Anti-Monitor takes this.

DarkFireLord
Hi guys,

Sorry but i meant Anti Monitor at full power but without cosuming the universes, if it is Anti M with Universes then the fight is over before it start, Unless Tyrant steals the Inf Gauntlet and wears them sucessfully to feed himself with Inf Power and even them it would prob be Anti's win

Keep up the debate wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
YOU joke?

I thought you said debating comic book characters was serious business. ha-son Its a time for both. I joke,I laugh,I cry on here its a very emotional place. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Xplosive
I don't doubt that Tyrant could destroy the universe under his own power, if went all out and with goal to destroy it. But still Anti-Monitor takes this. Very cool sig by the way. They need to bring Tyrant back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Kriptonians still had weaknesses, and low showings. People seem to think that when we talk about pre-crisis characters suddenly we get to choose only the higher feats. Indeed. Tyrant would beat a precrisis being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.