Gladiator vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
bloodlust on.

who wins?

Endrict Nuul
Which DoOmSdAy?

jadervason
....WTF is Ladyator going to do to Doomsday?

geshien
an edit to the thread....

a fully confident Glads.

HP Doomsday.

TrollDog

quanchi112
Doomsday wins.

The Illuminati
Gladiator takes him down. If Supes can do it, a FC Gladiator can too.

llagrok
I don't see how a fully confident Gladiator is any less hypothetical than a fully angry Hulk :/

Scoobless
Originally posted by geshien
an edit to the thread....

a fully confident Glads.

HP Doomsday.
Originally posted by The Illuminati
Gladiator takes him down. If Supes can do it, a FC Gladiator can too.

Superman couldn't do it though .... nothing he did really hurt HP Doomsday. The only reason he won was by time traveling (via Waverider) and dumping him at the end of the universe.

llagrok
Superman did a piss poor performance against HP doomsday though.

leonidas
and he was amped. glads gets slaughtered.

llagrok
Originally posted by leonidas
and he was amped. glads gets slaughtered.

How do you know how strong a fully confident Gladiator is? We've never seen one :/

Lord Prime
Doomsday

leonidas
Originally posted by llagrok
How do you know how strong a fully confident Gladiator is? We've never seen one :/

but we also can't assume that he would be strong enough to defeat someone on dd's level either, imo. if he started fully confident, he'd likely have to ko dd in one-shot or his confidence would suffer. confidence is a shaky thing. and do we then say that everytime he lost or was matched that he was NOT fully confident? erm

Scoobless
Then again, he did almost kill Ego just by flying into him repeatedly.

llagrok
but we also can't assume that he would be strong enough to defeat someone on dd's level either, imo. if he started fully confident, he'd likely have to ko dd in one-shot or his confidence would suffer. confidence is a shaky thing. and do we then say that everytime he lost or was matched that he was NOT fully confident? erm

You can pretty much treat him like the Hulk.

Only Gladiator can fly and fire da lazar beamz!!

Endrict Nuul
When he busted that planet with 3 punches, wouldn't that count as fully confident?

Lord Feron
There was this one time when Glads faced Vulcan. Vulcan was killing imperial gurads left and right. He hit Glads once. Then glads sees more of his boys goes down and then starts to charge Vulcan. Vulcan tries to use his powers on him then he is like "WTF why can't I touch you you ?" His powers didn't see to work anymore on him. Glads said "I am untouchable because I believe my self untouchable!" And punches vulcan in the face go hard one of his eyes pop (well thast what it looked like ) and then continued to beat him silly.

If that any indication for what his potential is I always believe Glads with FC is greater then Supes. Strange that his mental/psionic feelings i guess you can call it can amp himself to ridiculous levels.

So FC Glades ftw win but anything but a FC Glads will not win in this fight.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Lord Feron
There was this one time when Glads faced Vulcan. Vulcan was killing imperial gurads left and right. He hit Glads once. Then glads sees more of his boys goes down and then starts to charge Vulcan. Vulcan tries to use his powers on him then he is like "WTF why can't I touch you you ?" His powers didn't see to work anymore on him. Glads said "I am untouchable because I believe my self untouchable!" And punches vulcan in the face go hard one of his eyes pop (well thast what it looked like ) and then continued to beat him silly.

If that any indication for what his potential is I always believe Glads with FC is greater then Supes. Strange that his mental/psionic feelings i guess you can call it can amp himself to ridiculous levels.

So FC Glades ftw win but anything but a FC Glads will not win in this fight.

My thoughts exactly. wink

quanchi112
Superman did a piss poor performance against HP doomsday though. Doomsday was just that much better than him this time around.

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doomsday was just that much better than him this time around.

Doomsday doesn't have flight :/

Superman should've repeated the fly + super punch move over and over.

Endrict Nuul
I am leaning towards Gladiator.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord Feron

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/613/vulcmm6.th.jpg

Yup, I'm so bored that I went looking for the scan.

no expression

Lord Feron
See kinda looks like his eye popped out right! lol when he gets captured they fix his eye and he kinda resembeles cable which was cool.

leonidas
again, so when he loses/is losing he's NOT fully confident? so he wasn't FC vs thor? hulk? tyrant? the eldest? because he sure SEEMED confident in all those fights. the eldeest handled him like a child. to say he wasn't confident would then require you to tell me WHY he wasn't confident he could beat the eldest. hell, he couldn't even finish off rachel. and logically, vulcan could have still beaten him had he not resorted to blasting. oh, and when he ripped through ego that was non-canon. erm

to say FC glads COULD do something is a rather ridiculous claim since we've never seen it, nor really any indications of what he COULD do. more importantly it requires a reason for a 'lack of confidence' against whomever he comes up against that poses a challenge and MANY FAR LESS than h/p dd have challenged and beat him.

nothing i've ever seen would indicate ANY glads would have even a chance against hp dd.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/613/vulcmm6.th.jpg

Yup, I'm so bored that I went looking for the scan.

no expression Heh... it looks like he actually eye gouged him...

Juntai
Sure does.

quanchi112
Doomsday doesn't have flight :/

Superman should've repeated the fly + super punch move over and over. He tried using flight and it didnt do a lick of good.

llagrok
He tried using flight and it didnt do a lick of good.

It sure did.

He flew, even knocked Doomsday through the portal. Getting Doomsday's knuckle spears out of his shoulder shouldn't have been a problem anyways.

quanchi112
It sure did.

He flew, even knocked Doomsday through the portal. Getting Doomsday's knuckle spears out of his shoulder shouldn't have been a problem anyways. Supes tried it and got messed up in the process. If dealing with Doomsday was as easy as you say they wouldnt have needed to take him to the end of time to beat him.

llagrok
Supes tried it and got messed up in the process. If dealing with Doomsday was as easy as you say they wouldnt have needed to take him to the end of time to beat him.

Superman was capable of almost knocking out though flying at him and punching him once. If he had repeated that, things might've gone better.

quanchi112
Superman was capable of almost knocking out though flying at him and punching him once. If he had repeated that, things might've gone better. Superman realized it was futile and changed it up. That would have gotten him nowhere.

james2099
again, so when he loses/is losing he's NOT fully confident? so he wasn't FC vs thor? hulk? tyrant? the eldest? because he sure SEEMED confident in all those fights. the eldeest handled him like a child. to say he wasn't confident would then require you to tell me WHY he wasn't confident he could beat the eldest. hell, he couldn't even finish off rachel. and logically, vulcan could have still beaten him had he not resorted to blasting. oh, and when he ripped through ego that was non-canon. erm

to say FC glads COULD do something is a rather ridiculous claim since we've never seen it, nor really any indications of what he COULD do. more importantly it requires a reason for a 'lack of confidence' against whomever he comes up against that poses a challenge and MANY FAR LESS than h/p dd have challenged and beat him.

nothing i've ever seen would indicate ANY glads would have even a chance against hp dd. In a writer controlled comicbook gladiator will be at the mercy of the writers.....On KMC, gladiator will be at his best,using every power he has,all his speed and strength...there will be no thor girl, no powerplant,..... the same way he hit that planet, he will be hitting his foes on kmc, no slowing him down, no standing over someone laughing, no helping with planes, no playing around, lightspeed and beyond attacks, sun hot eyebeams attacks at full attack speed, un-seen face punchs designed to kill, if gladiator had fought thor and hulk on kmc.....hulk would have been in the sun before he could think.....thor would not be flying through the air koed for 60 seconds, he would have been koed and then flown into the sun or gotten his head ripped off before he hit the ground....cannonball would not be wraped in steel girders...he would have been missing his head.... comicbook writers decide the outcome in the comics...on KMC, a fighters abilities are used at their fullest....if they can do it, they will every second of the fight,,,, unless the post starter sets the stage...example.... thor may fight beta ray bill and neither has a weapon or the poster may want one of them to have a weapon... the way i look at it..... if i was gladiator and i was fighting someone like hulk....he would never know what hit him or why his azz was burning up or flying into outer space..... if any of you were gladiator and i was hulk....would you let me beat your azz??.....gladiator for the win...too many ways not to lose.

psycho gundam
^umm.. CIS is still on in kmc unless stated otherwise.

carnage52
doomsday rapes gladiator for eternity

leonidas
Originally posted by james2099
In a writer controlled comicbook gladiator will be at the mercy of the writers.....On KMC, gladiator will be at his best,using every power he has,all his speed and strength...there will be no thor girl, no powerplant,..... the same way he hit that planet, he will be hitting his foes on kmc, no slowing him down, no standing over someone laughing, no helping with planes, no playing around, lightspeed and beyond attacks, sun hot eyebeams attacks at full attack speed, un-seen face punchs designed to kill, if gladiator had fought thor and hulk on kmc.....hulk would have been in the sun before he could think.....thor would not be flying through the air koed for 60 seconds, he would have been koed and then flown into the sun or gotten his head ripped off before he hit the ground....cannonball would not be wraped in steel girders...he would have been missing his head.... comicbook writers decide the outcome in the comics...on KMC, a fighters abilities are used at their fullest....if they can do it, they will every second of the fight,,,, unless the post starter sets the stage...example.... thor may fight beta ray bill and neither has a weapon or the poster may want one of them to have a weapon... the way i look at it..... if i was gladiator and i was fighting someone like hulk....he would never know what hit him or why his azz was burning up or flying into outer space..... if any of you were gladiator and i was hulk....would you let me beat your azz??.....gladiator for the win...too many ways not to lose.

so . . . explain again why he wasn't confident against those guys, cuz, no writer ever said he wasn't. you say "used to their fullest" -- you have no idea what his "fullest" is. in all likelihood we've SEEN his "fullest". and that would be no where NEAR enough to beat dd.

the old -- he's always a plot device, he's always at the mercy of writers, he's a jobber, gets REALLY old . . .

all you or anyone backing glads can say is -- IF there ever comes a day when we see his full powers he will beat down molecule man and alien eternity cuz he'll believe he can do it!! or are you also going to impose limits on what his 'full confidence' ( laughing out loud ) would let him do . . .?

meh, whatever. dd wins 100/10

llagrok
Superman realized it was futile and changed it up. That would have gotten him nowhere.

No, it was to buy himself time :/

If one punch was enough to almost knock out Doomsday, then he should've gone for two or three. Unfortunately he had already been injured. Doomsday had no way of countering that move, so if Superman had kept it up from the start, he would've fared a lot better.

kevdude
Looks like he deflected the blast with the punch and it went back into his eye eek! . Doomsday would take it

jadervason
Doomsday had no way of countering that move,

C'mon now.

Furthermore, Originally posted by jadervason
....WTF is Ladyator going to do to Doomsday?

james2099
so . . . explain again why he wasn't confident against those guys, cuz, no writer ever said he wasn't. you say "used to their fullest" -- you have no idea what his "fullest" is. in all likelihood we've SEEN his "fullest". and that would be no where NEAR enough to beat dd.

the old -- he's always a plot device, he's always at the mercy of writers, he's a jobber, gets REALLY old . . .

all you or anyone backing glads can say is -- IF there ever comes a day when we see his full powers he will beat down molecule man and alien eternity cuz he'll believe he can do it!! or are you also going to impose limits on what his 'full confidence' ( laughing out loud ) would let him do . . .?

meh, whatever. dd wins 100/10 Because against those guys you can see all through the fights where gladiator could have ended the fight if the writers let him use his powers..In a comicbook if the writers did that, then there will not be another issue next week. The good guy gets knocked around awhile, then wins, doomsday also fell out in his fight with superman,so hes not beating gladiator....marvel did not make gladiator to be weaker than supes...hes faster, far stronger, a far better fighter...he fights planets,moves them, destroy them...when you cross over DC and marvel they mostly let fans vote on the outcome, supes and doomsdays fight did little damage to the surroundings, wonderwoman and sups fights do little damage....Marvel heavy hitters may destroy planets when they fight....DC does not when it comes to supes and his equals....can supes punch and destroy a planet? can doomsday?.. no. never have.....marvels gladiator has....Gladiator wins all day and night.... doomsday is feared by no one....send him to marvel and see how long he will last.

Faceman
A little Gladiator 101, but who has been the toughest oponent Gladiator has beaten 1 on 1 ?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Faceman
A little Gladiator 101, but who has been the toughest oponent Gladiator has beaten 1 on 1 ?

That would be Thor.

Faceman
I just dont see how Gladiator would keep Doomsday away , let alone put him down......

leonidas
Because against those guys you can see all through the fights where gladiator could have ended the fight if the writers let him use his powers..In a comicbook if the writers did that, then there will not be another issue next week. The good guy gets knocked around awhile, then wins, doomsday also fell out in his fight with superman,so hes not beating gladiator....marvel did not make gladiator to be weaker than supes...hes faster, far stronger, a far better fighter...he fights planets,moves them, destroy them...when you cross over DC and marvel they mostly let fans vote on the outcome, supes and doomsdays fight did little damage to the surroundings, wonderwoman and sups fights do little damage....Marvel heavy hitters may destroy planets when they fight....DC does not when it comes to supes and his equals....can supes punch and destroy a planet? can doomsday?.. no. never have.....marvels gladiator has....Gladiator wins all day and night.... doomsday is feared by no one....send him to marvel and see how long he will last.

okay then. no expression

leonidas
I just dont see how Gladiator would keep Doomsday away , let alone put him down......

he couldn't. erm

llagrok

Well, he could you know, fly :/

vlaaad12345
Because against those guys you can see all through the fights where gladiator could have ended the fight if the writers let him use his powers..In a comicbook if the writers did that, then there will not be another issue next week. The good guy gets knocked around awhile, then wins, doomsday also fell out in his fight with superman,so hes not beating gladiator....marvel did not make gladiator to be weaker than supes...hes faster, far stronger, a far better fighter...he fights planets,moves them, destroy them...when you cross over DC and marvel they mostly let fans vote on the outcome, supes and doomsdays fight did little damage to the surroundings, wonderwoman and sups fights do little damage....Marvel heavy hitters may destroy planets when they fight....DC does not when it comes to supes and his equals....can supes punch and destroy a planet? can doomsday?.. no. never have.....marvels gladiator has....Gladiator wins all day and night.... doomsday is feared by no one....send him to marvel and see how long he will last.
Wow your an idiot grats,superman and dd could destroy planets some time ago and gladiator had to do it in 3 shots and thats one of his few very high showings,dd takes it anyone with a brain knows that.

llagrok
What do you know of a fully confident Gladiator? :/

When has DD ever destroyed a planet?

vlaaad12345
What do you know of the fully confident gladiator who has never been depicted in comics? theres no point in involving him because we know nothing about him.

and doomsday has on a consistent basis ****ing destroyed superman in several fights and in the case of hp superman had a freaking amp and still got dominated along with darkseid and everyone else it took entropy itself to stop that version of doomsday,doomsday has also fought numerous gls and a guardian himself,doomsday and superman could both shatter a planet if they honestly wanted to that is obvious.

llagrok
It's not obvious, and evidence suggesting that they would be capable of doing so is lacking smile

We know that a fully confident Gladiator would be far stronger than one who could shatter a planet with three punches.

vlaaad12345
Its not obvious if you dont read comics sure,if you honestly believe superman or doomsday cant destroy planets you need some help and to stop using drugs,but how much stronger is that gladiator for all we know that 3 shot a planet gladiator was a full confident gladiator.

llagrok
It's odd that Doomsday, a monster who barely thinks, didn't accidentally destroy the planet they were fighting on. Seeing as he's much, much, much stronger than the person who could destroy a planet with three punches. Strange confused

vlaaad12345
Strange how a worldbreaker hulk and a sentry using his full power can collide and level some....office buildings.......hmmm...collateral damage doesnt mean anything and bringing it up like the guy I replied to is dumb,if you want to come out and say superman and doomsday cant destroy a planet then do it so we can stop wasting time but of course thats stupid and they both could,full confidence gladiator has never even been hinted at or shown its stupid to bring him up.

Estacado
It's not obvious, and evidence suggesting that they would be capable of doing so is lacking smile

We know that a fully confident Gladiator would be far stronger than one who could shatter a planet with three punches.
Stop it....estahuh

Unnatural-POWER

duryes

carver9
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Wow your an idiot grats,superman and dd could destroy planets some time ago and gladiator had to do it in 3 shots and thats one of his few very high showings,dd takes it anyone with a brain knows that.

prove that superman or doomsday can destroy a planet. Prove that they can even one shot a mountain. It has been shown twice with gladiator that he has the ability to destroy a planet and one time was when he was fighting supreme and it was stated that they would be destroying planets in there fights, which could lead up to them destroying there solar system. I also hate that argument of gladiator losing his confidence so easily. Just think of it like this, what would make you lose confindence. By the way, almost every fight that gladiator been him he almost won until he get hit with a plot device and nova did state that gladiator is the strongest guy in the universe and nova has fought and met some of the best.

The Pict
Originally posted by carver9
prove that superman or doomsday can destroy a planet. Prove that they can even one shot a mountain.

Are you serious?

llagrok
prove that superman or doomsday can destroy a planet. Prove that they can even one shot a mountain. It has been shown twice with gladiator that he has the ability to destroy a planet and one time was when he was fighting supreme and it was stated that they would be destroying planets in there fights, which could lead up to them destroying there solar system. I also hate that argument of gladiator losing his confidence so easily. Just think of it like this, what would make you lose confindence. By the way, almost every fight that gladiator been him he almost won until he get hit with a plot device and nova did state that gladiator is the strongest guy in the universe and nova has fought and met some of the best.

I'm pretty sure they could one-shot a mountain.

But a planet :/

vlaaad12345
Supes holds mother ****ing black holes in his hand........moves the endless wheels of a thing the size of a solar system.......hell he was moving under a red sun with the combination of his heat vision and physical strength a planet with 16x the mass of earth.......again under a red sun he did that......superman had a freaking mother box amp and was still completelly inferior to doomsday.......doomsday has nearly always been shown to be completelly above superman physical strength wise he has owned the freaking entire justice league including mm and orion at once with ease,if you think doomsday or superman cant destroy a planet your retarded plain and freaking simple.

carver9
Supes holds mother ****ing black holes in his hand........moves the endless wheels of a thing the size of a solar system.......hell he was moving under a red sun with the combination of his heat vision and physical strength a planet with 16x the mass of earth.......again under a red sun he did that......superman had a freaking mother box amp and was still completelly inferior to doomsday.......doomsday has nearly always been shown to be completelly above superman physical strength wise he has owned the freaking entire justice league including mm and orion at once with ease,if you think doomsday or superman cant destroy a planet your retarded plain and freaking simple.

Superman also struggled to move a fu**** moon and one of the strongest versions of superman (composite superman) also struggle to move the moon, hell during both times wonderwoman and martian manhunter had to assist him in doing this.

Sentry held the cosmic cube in his hand but Im sure as hell he cant destroy a planet either, so whats your point with the black hole. Endless Wheel has been talked about in this entire forum, so go back and reread some of the post about this feat because youre basically over exaggerating.

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
Are you serious?

I was just playing about the mountain but was dead a** serious about the planet.

Avlon
I was just playing about the mountain but was dead a** serious about the planet.

Don't you have some silly DBZ crap to go wank somewhere?

Doomsday ftw.

carver9
Originally posted by Avlon
Don't you have some silly DBZ crap to go wank somewhere?

Doomsday ftw.

Kind of but dont you have some superman threads to be voting on, we always know who your vote is going to be for, especially for someone who thinks that superman could beat thanos.

Avlon
Kind of but dont you have some superman threads to be voting on, we always know who your vote is going to be for, especially for someone who thinks that superman could beat thanos.

Because Broly can beat Thanos and anyone else in his way according to you. laughing

You go into threads to simply try and discredit Superman with a laughable amount of hate for him. I'll let you in on a secret Carver... he's not real.

DD for the win.

Unnatural-POWER

Actually he doesn't think Superman can beat Thanos straight up the way you're
implying, he simply says it's not a shit-stomp, like you're obviously implying.

Superman has the tools to beat Thanos, it's a possibility. No-one thinks Supes
would beat Thanos for the majority.
But then you think Superman would lose to anyone anyway so what's the point?

llagrok
Because Broly can beat Thanos and anyone else in his way according to you. laughing

You go into threads to simply try and discredit Superman with a laughable amount of hate for him. I'll let you in on a secret Carver... he's not real.

DD for the win.

You know that it took Broly like 1 small energy orb to destroy a planet? :/

Newjak
Theoretically Glads could just wreck whatever planet they are on stranding Doomsday in the vacuum of space. Doomsday would be unable to continue the battle and therefore defeated.

stick out tongue

jadervason
Originally posted by Newjak
Theoretically Glads could just wreck whatever planet they are on stranding Doomsday in the vacuum of space. Doomsday would be unable to continue the battle and therefore defeated.

stick out tongue

So you're saying BFR FTW?

Newjak
Originally posted by jadervason
So you're saying BFR FTW? More like BFD (Battle Field Destruction) FTW stick out tongue

jadervason
Somehow, I hope nobody ever does that to Doomsday. God forbid he evolve a way to fly.

vlaaad12345
You know that it took Broly like 1 small energy orb to destroy a planet? :/
And it took one punch to wreck his ass,gotta love the crapfest of inconsistency that is dbz movies.

leonidas

i'm curious why you would think that. that glads was REALLY po'd, and if your confidence isn't at its peak beating up something that can't even fight you back, well . . . confused

leonidas
Originally posted by Newjak

stick out tongue

and theoretically he'd just evolve and fly. big grin

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Actually he doesn't think Superman can beat Thanos straight up the way you're
implying, he simply says it's not a shit-stomp, like you're obviously implying.

Superman has the tools to beat Thanos, it's a possibility. No-one thinks Supes
would beat Thanos for the majority.
But then you think Superman would lose to anyone anyway so what's the point?

Straight fight? Nah, Supes won't take a majority, but he might take a few.

Strength, speed, durability only? Supes ftw.

Slugfest? He's got a fair shot, nobody in comics has his track record in slugfests.

llagrok
i'm curious why you would think that. that glads was REALLY po'd, and if your confidence isn't at its peak beating up something that can't even fight you back, well . . . confused

..... Mine sure isn't no expression

leonidas
..... Mine sure isn't no expression

blink

Harbinger
And it took one punch to wreck his ass,gotta love the crapfest of inconsistency that is dbz movies.

Not that I particularly care, but wasn't that punch derived from the combined strength of Goku and all of the other Z fighters (and Vegeta) as well?

llagrok
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not that I particularly care, but wasn't that punch derived from the combined strength of Goku and all of the other Z fighters (and Vegeta) as well?

Nah.

They lose energy as they fight, Goku was pretty much out and Piccolo/Gohan/Vegeta/Trunks gave theirs to restore a little of his. Goku was still far, far away from full power though.

Like during the Frieza Saga Gohan is around 10-20k when he fights Recoome, but after he has lost and Goku appears, Goky remarks on how his power level is almost down to 0.

Avlon
Originally posted by jadervason
Somehow, I hope nobody ever does that to Doomsday. God forbid he evolve a way to fly.

He would look hilarious flying if you think about it.

llagrok
He would look hilarious flying if you think about it.

Not as GAAAAAAAY!!!!! as Superman.

Newjak
and theoretically he'd just evolve and fly. big grin Except he never has, at least glads has destroyed planets before stick out tongue

Avlon
Not as GAAAAAAAY!!!!! as Superman.

I'd say barechested flying in tight green spandex is about as equally gay as red undies and blue spandex.

sick

llagrok
I'd say barechested flying in tight green spandex is about as equally gay as red undies and blue spandex.

sick

You care to back that up, tough guy? uhuh

Avlon
You care to back that up, tough guy? uhuh

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban3/3-2ani-igarashi-beans.gif

llagrok
I yield, I yield!

Unnatural-POWER
Lol.

Avlon
I yield, I yield!

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/Gyakutenprosecutor2/1-3ani-kyouya-airguitar.gif

Unnatural-POWER
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/Gyakutenprosecutor2/1-2ani-paynette-fwoosh.gif

jadervason
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/shannontherevolution/spam/cease-faggotry.jpg

carver9

DD for the win.

Dont get mad at my opinions, I can back mine up by saying that brolly destroyed a da** solar system under his own power and destroyed a planet with a baseball size blast and he was growing more powerful by the second.

I dont try to discredit superman, I just dont give him as much credit as you all give him.

I know that he can beat thor but I give thor a small majority. I think that superman could beat black adam, I think that he could get a 4 out of 10 win against captain marvel due to marvel showing to have a edge on superman in almost all of there fights with superman admitting this. I think that superman could take a majority over hulk (but not wwh though). I know that superman could get a majority over hyperion. I think that him and wonder woman would could get the majority over each other, just depends on the situation. Without tp I think that superman could get a majority over martian manhunter, over orion (without mother box), over any gl (without any boosts or plot device) but Im not like you, I dont think that a guy that has heat vision and ice breath could beat everyone. I dont think that he can beat silver surfer, hell if any of the heralds fight smart and use there powers right, I think that all of them could take a majority but there some in the pack that is just stupid and prefer to brawl which would give superman the edge. I dont think that he can take a majority from thor, thanos, odin, beta ray bill, goku, magneto (due to him being stomped in the past by poloris who havent shown anything that puts him even close to magneto in power). I dont think that he can beat wwh, hell I dont think that there a lot of characters out there that can beat wwh. I dont think that he can beat gladiator, etc.. .but those are my opinion just like you thinking superman can beat surfer in a race or get a win over odin is your opinion. Even though wolverine is my favorite character I do know that there are thousands of characters that would hand him his a**.

By the way, I thought superman was real, Im glad that someone finally decide to tell me what I havent known for 27 years.

Endless Mike
brolly destroyed a da** universe under his own power and destroyed a planet with a baseball size blast and he was growing more powerful by the second.

Um.... no he didn't.

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Um.... no he didn't.

my bad not universe, I was typing to fast, I meant solar system.

quanchi112
Doomsday still wins imo.

james2099
Wow your an idiot grats,superman and dd could destroy planets some time ago and gladiator had to do it in 3 shots and thats one of his few very high showings,dd takes it anyone with a brain knows that. Look dummy.... When had DD or supes ever destroyed a planet with their fists??????.... You always say they could but can never show them doing it....superman and dd killed eachother.....gladiator would stomp supes head to head.... supes koed thor and nearly fell on his AZZ from getting tired again..( the first was when his tired azz fell dead fighting DD...WEAKLING ).. Gladiator does not fall dead fighting powerful foes...ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS THAT. Show scans of supes or DD destroying a planet with 1000 shots or shut up smokin' IF YOU CANNOT SHOW SCANS OF THEM DOING IT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST....EVER!! smokin'

jadervason
Look dummy.... When had DD or supes ever destroyed a planet with their fists??????.... You always say they could but can never show them doing it....superman and dd killed eachother.....gladiator would stomp supes head to head.... supes koed thor and nearly fell on his AZZ from getting tired again..( the first was when his tired azz fell dead fighting DD...WEAKLING ).. Gladiator does not fall dead fighting powerful foes...ANYONE WITH A BRAIN KNOWS THAT. Show scans of supes or DD destroying a planet with 1000 shots or shut up smokin' IF YOU CANNOT SHOW SCANS OF THEM DOING IT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST....EVER!! smokin'

Can you show scans of Spectre destroying a planet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.