Eternity vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GN.
The uber 1mill gold one. Who wins?

Unnatural-POWER
Superman fan much? smile

GN.
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
Superman fan much? smile

Guess it rape for Superman then?

kevdude
Originally posted by GN.
Guess it rape for Superman then?

Do you know who Eternity is and represents??

GN.
Originally posted by kevdude
Do you know who Eternity is and represents??

He represents the multiverse. I just tought that power tought that superman rapes since he called me a fanboy.

guy222
eternity

quanchi112
Eternity wins easily.

Lord Feron
Ohhhh geezzzzz...

llagrok
My sock sense is tingling

carnage52
eternity rapes the shit out of sp.

deadspeak25
Superman Prime for the win baby!!

But not really.

Ever.

guy222
Eternity has recreated Earth

Its a shame, Marvel tends to portray him as a jobber

Eternity stomps Prime

psycho gundam
eternity can't be attacked by energy/physical means, he is just a boundary of space in his image. a battle with him is strictly metaphysical.

fangirl101
Superman Prime has done what exactly?

celestialdemon
Eternity wins

Astner
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman Prime has done what exactly?
He has failed to save a universe.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/5918/sp1wa3gb9.th.jpg

I seriously doubt Eternity could top that wink

Starscream M
Superman Prime easily crushed his universe's Galactus with but a gesture...I highly doubt he would have much trouble against Eternity

Astner
Originally posted by Starscream M
Superman Prime easily crushed his universe's Galactus with but a gesture...I highly doubt he would have much trouble against Eternity
Except that Solar was much weaker than Galactus and already put in a weakened state.

Avlon
Solar and Prime fought?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Astner
Except that Solar was much weaker than Galactus and already put in a weakened state. solaris was actually more powerful than the normal galactus...the jLA 1M (some who were skyfatherlevels) could not contain him

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Solar and Prime fought? if you call Prime crushing Solaris' essence in one panel a fight. Prime utterly destroyed the greatest threat to his universe with but a mere thought.

Astner
if you call Prime crushing Solaris' essence in one panel a fight. Prime utterly destroyed the greatest threat to his universe with but a mere thought.
It was his Green Latern ring.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Astner
It was his Green Latern ring. you mean the ring that he had years to train with to master...oh wait, no, he got the ring mere seconds before he used it to crush Solaris....a feat no other could try to emulate (most require years of training with the ring to produce such an impressive feat)

Avlon
if you call Prime crushing Solaris' essence in one panel a fight. Prime utterly destroyed the greatest threat to his universe with but a mere thought.

I was asking because...

http://www.weirdspace.dk/Valiant/Graphics/Phil%20Seleski.jpg
Solar.

http://www.sequart.com/members/graphics/17/DCOneMillion3.jpg
Solaris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.