Flint (G.I. Joe) vs Zsasz (Batman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
In the World in which Luthor and his group had beaten Cobra and taken over from my last arc....

Cobra Island....Several years ago

"Flint we need to take evasive manuvers now": Lady Jayne screamed from the passanger side of the Skyhawk as Flint gave her that confident smile and moved even lower down attacking Cobra's ground forces:

"Come on Lady Jayne lighten up alittle we have this in the bag"

'Flint you know this craft can't handle an attack from any of those Rattlers coming on our radar screen"

He just gave her a smile as he set down a few more rounds from the chain gun: "Lady sometimes you just have to let your hair out a little and have a little fun in your work"

She sighed and finally broke into a smile: "Flint sometimes im not sure what i would do without out you"

Present day..Witchita.

:He sat in his armchair looking outside in the spring air as couples walked by hand and hand down the sidewalk.In his living room with a glass of bourbon in his hand his mind was filled with happy memories like that with his gal Lady Jayne.Happy memories which were only leading him down into a downward spiral of depression more and more.

Even finally getting his revenge on the Baroness, she had lead a team to attack the ruins of the first Pit in order to uncover anything technological for Luthor and had been met

by Flint and his team in retaliation, was still not the same without Lady Jayne by his side.

Relivied of his duty for an extended vacation until an assesment could be gotten on Lex and the other villans he had come home here to a lonely home.Most of his family themselves had given him some distance to allow for his grievances and so this had become his rotuine.It was only becoming harder though as spring began and all of those flowery relationships began and all he could do was watch them through a tainted glass reflection of his former self.

Yes Yes Yes...this was the place indeed.Even without looking at the address Lex had given him he knew right away he had found the location.He could feel the suffering of this man, he could smell the drowining tear filled alcohol wifting away through the open kitchen window. Prying his way through the screen of that very window he slipped down on the counter and to the floor without a sound.He would do this favor for Luthor for springing him out of Arkham but now he felt it became more of a favor the man he was about to kill.As he heard the man's sobs while scurrying from room to room he knew it was his duty to rid the man of his sorrow and give him the peace he was due.

Lithe like movements came from the back of the armchair as he wrapped his arms around Flint's neck and his knife touched the tip of the Joe's flesh.Flint was startled for a moment but insticts kicked in and his attacker was thrown over the armchair to land onto the hardwood floor in front of him.Springing up to his feet he would meet his assailtant even as Mr Zsasz held up a hand and began to speak.

"Oh you really don't want to stop me now do you.See in Arkham the doctors would say you were mearly trying to repress all of your feelings inside,hitting the bottle as you are.What pain you are in hmmm? Was it a friend, a favorite pet, a lover,,,ah yes it was a woman wasn't it.Such a waste of time it is to have such things when it all goes away just like that" :Inching his way closer to Flint as the solider's body began to quiver. "Yes thats right don't stop the inveitable ,,let me do this and all your worries will be over soon."

A lunge and his was on Flint as they crashed into a cabinet nearby.Flint halfheartly was fighting back now as the words began to sink in.Maybe this man was correct..maybe this was the way.Then a crash and out of the corner of his eye he saw it.A shattered picture of Lady Jayne and himself on one of their shore leaves..mexico in fact.His eyes looked back to the man as he began to press back the slashing attacks of his opponent.

"Maybe your right and maybe it is all for nothing but im not going to let you be the one to make that choice for me!"

Flint and Mr. Zsasz..hand to hand battle with the knife and glass shards as weapons.To the victor goes how the story will go on: _____

carnage52
flint slipped over the broken remains of the cabinit and slammed against the wall smacking the breath from his lungs."ahh" said zsasz with a glint in his eye that matched the one reflecting of the tip of his butcher knife
"your footing is as sure as your emotional state." "you should talk"said flint letting a kick loose that caught zsasz by suprise and made him crash into a nearby coffee table the glass on the surface shattering and embeding itself deep in zsaszs flesh.for a few monents flint thought that his foe was down for the count as his body was unmoving but then he heard a low terrible moan that turned gradualy into a laugh but not one of mirth but one of pure and unadullterated madnees.flint knew that laugth he had heard it all to often in the heat of battle.good men suddenly snapping from the pressure like a twig under a boot.zsasz picked himself up from the wreck of the table glass and wood sticking out of his flesh making him look slightly ridiculos but non the less terrifying.

as he stood and stared at zsasz he saw him wrench a serrated piece of glass from his thigh examine it and then begin to lick the blood away"mmm still lovely and warm not like the other zombies...i wonder how yours will taste!" zsasz made a lunge for flint and smacked his head with a piece of wood and knocked flint into a far wall and into the picture of lady jayne and himself.as he stared at his smile and hers it brought back so many memories but he realized that is all they were.memories just like this photo it represented him shattered but still intact.he realized then that he had to move on or risk sharing the same fate as the photo.zsasz moved over butcher knife back in his hand"y,know i never cared much for borish miliatry types like yourself always about orginisation leaving no room for creativity not like me.you see i express the foremost of the human spirt.the sense of pure and unihibited freedom. you see sanity was a barrier holding me back stopping me from realizing my full potential but now i (gluk!)
zsasz had stopped talking this was due to him having flint fingers wrapped round his throat."potential this" said flint .flint flug zsasz through the door and out into the yard.he grabbed zsasz head and put it inbettween the door and the door frame he then began to repeatedly slam the door on zsasz blonde head.crack after agonising crack flint slammed the door on zsasz breaking teeth nasal bones and giving him more thatn a few scars for his "collection" by this point zsasz ws screaming out in pain begging for him to stop.after a minute he stopped grabbed zsasz by his shirt collar and hurled him through the window back into the house."that enough or was it to borish for you?"said flint with a wry smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.