Superman/HP Doomsday vs. Thor/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
No weapons.

Which team takes it?

Mr. Slippyfist
No weapons?

Did you just take away Thor's hammer?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Marvelknight
No weapons.

Which team takes it? Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No weapons?

laughing out loud

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No weapons?

yes

Mr. Slippyfist
Well... that's just stupid.

However, Thor drops the Durok dropper on Doomsday just because.

Marvelknight
Well... that's just stupid.

However, Thor drops the Durok dropper on Doomsday just because.

Not really. You act like Doomsday can emit energy blasts. Thanos is more than enough. Thor doesn't need his hammer.

Mr. Slippyfist
Not really. You act like Doomsday can emit energy blasts. Thanos is more than enough. Thor doesn't need his hammer. No... it's really stupid.

What good is Thor against Doomsday or Superman without his hammer?

Marvelknight
No... it's really stupid.

What good is Thor against Doomsday or Superman without his hammer?

Lol You make Thor look like he's nothing without it. Oh well, I'll give Thor his Hammer.

Mr. Slippyfist
Lol You make Thor look like he's nothing without it. Oh well, I'll give Thor his Hammer. I've read just about every Thor comic, and I can tell you that taking away his hammer in this fight is dumb as hell.

OK.

Avlon
Not really. You act like Doomsday can emit energy blasts.

He can.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4650/ddrx25hztc6.th.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Avlon
He can.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4650/ddrx25hztc6.th.jpg HP Doomsday.

That's Doomsday Rex.

Avlon
HP Doomsday.

That's Doomsday Rex.

I know.

His comment just said Doomsday though.

Not that it matters though...if needed HP Doomsday could evolve that ability.

Mr. Slippyfist
I know.

His comment just said Doomsday though. eye c wat u did thar

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes

Avlon
eye c wat u did thar

cool

guy222
team two

llagrok
So we're not letting Thor fly?

That's mean.

Now we've got a somewhat intelligent clss 100+ who can create lightning half the time? OH

jadervason
Poor Superman and Thor...

quanchi112
HP Doomsday.

That's Doomsday Rex. Yes this Doomsday cannot emit energy blasts.

quanchi112
Team 2 all day.

Dark-Jaxx
Thor without hammer can't fly and is slower...

Team 2 though.

h1a8
Team 1 wins an easily as hell 10/10.
They super stomp team 2 in less than a few seconds.

With superior speed they combo team 2 to ko.

Mindset
Team 2 wins an easily as hell 10/10.
They super stomp team 1 in less than a few seconds.

With superior speed they combo team 1 to ko.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by h1a8

With superior speed they combo team 2 to ko.

Or, they encounter the auto-shield of Thanos. Thanos then obliterate Superman with one shot. Eyes beam, or use of the Power Cosmic to kill him in two or three fashionable ways, pick yours.

And he then procede in the ass kickin' of Doomsday. He do to him a reverse "Captain Marvel Shot" (punching him from Earth to Titan) and, while Doomsday is on his way back, Thanos make a device to nullify Doomsday's molecules.
Or he just plainly kill him, because he's bored of the raunt.

Team 2 10/10, and Thor isn't needed.

CaptainStoic
Wow, just wow!

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

quanchi112

With superior speed they combo team 2 to ko. Thanos bfrs Doomsday immediately and then encases Superman in energy field or beats the tar out of him.

Thanos solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Team 1. How when Thanos could bfr Doomsday do you give it to team 1? Explain your line of reasoning.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by quanchi112
How when Thanos could bfr Doomsday do you give it to team 1? Explain your line of reasoning.

I'm not going to discuss this, especially after the spanking batdude already gave you on this subject smile http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=475673&pagenumber=3

quanchi112
I'm not going to discuss this, especially after the spanking batdude already gave you on this subject smile http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=475673&pagenumber=3 Oh so you use someone elses argument. I guess you missed the part where he didnt even know Thanos could bfr. When I posted the scan he says he has rarely ever done it. That was a copout. Thanos brs him but Ill go for another route.

But I guess the only thing you could say is Thanos doesnt bfr because theres no way Doomsday could avoid it. Who has beaten Thanos physically in a fair fight on panel that is Doomsday level from hp.

llagrok
HP doomsday is already immune to pretty much all kinds of energy.

Taking away Thor's hammer was just mean.

Erik-Lensherr
Oh so you use someone elses argument. I guess you missed the part where he didnt even know Thanos could bfr. When I posted the scan he says he has rarely ever done it. That was a copout. Thanos brs him but Ill go for another route.

But I guess the only thing you could say is Thanos doesnt bfr because theres no way Doomsday could avoid it. Who has beaten Thanos physically in a fair fight on panel that is Doomsday level from hp.

Using somebody else's arguments ? No, just pointing out that you had a similar discussion with somebody else where you got trashed.

llagrok
Using somebody else's arguments ? No, just pointing out that you had a similar discussion with somebody else where you got trashed.

Why you continue replying to Quanchi, is beyond me smile

Cartesian Doubt
Didn't superman recently Survive two colliding Planets something that nearly killed Galactus in the Thanos mini.

I think Thanos and Thor should take this, if Thor gets his hammer. Although how powerful is Thanos's durability without his technology based force field.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
Team 2 wins an easily as hell 10/10.
They super stomp team 1 in less than a few seconds.

With superior speed they combo team 1 to ko.

Naw.
Team 2 is too slow to do that.
Team 1 wins 10/10

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Or, they encounter the auto-shield of Thanos. Thanos then obliterate Superman with one shot. Eyes beam, or use of the Power Cosmic to kill him in two or three fashionable ways, pick yours.

And he then procede in the ass kickin' of Doomsday. He do to him a reverse "Captain Marvel Shot" (punching him from Earth to Titan) and, while Doomsday is on his way back, Thanos make a device to nullify Doomsday's molecules.
Or he just plainly kill him, because he's bored of the raunt.

Team 2 10/10, and Thor isn't needed.

Thanos punched him in space (no gravity). Hell anyone with Super strength can do that.

Superman blitzes Thor to combo him to ko.
DD blitzes Thanos in combo to ko (Thanos doesn't have autoshields, he must call on them).

h1a8
Thanos bfrs Doomsday immediately and then encases Superman in energy field or beats the tar out of him.

Thanos solos.

Yeah if DD and Superman just sit there and let it happen.
Team 1 would win due to speed.

psycho gundam
all team two has to do is get dd into orbit(uber-tornado, anti force, tech, thanos blast, portal, or by physical means)

then they can focus on superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
all team two has to do is get dd into orbit(uber-tornado, anti force, tech, thanos blast, portal, or by physical means)

then they can focus on superman.

DD is too fast for them to handle.

Plus Superman will not just be sitting there.
He would be comboing Thor to ko.

Nihilist
team 2 for a healthy majority

psycho gundam
DD is too fast for them to handle.

Plus Superman will not just be sitting there.
He would be comboing Thor to ko. doomsday's superspeed is dubious at best, maybe he is just deceptively fast, kinda like a bear.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doomsday's superspeed is dubious at best, maybe he is just deceptively fast, kinda like a bear.
Fast enough for Superman, WW, etc. not to be able to react.
Fast enough for Superman and others to complain. I've never seen Superman complain about speed ever.

psycho gundam
"Fast enough for Superman and others to complain. I've never seen Superman complain about speed ever."

blink

fangirl101
Team 1. Thor is blitzed to all Hell by Superman and Doomsday before either he or thanos can react. Then it's two on one. And This version of Doomsday can handle stone face guys pretty well.

TricksterPriest
Oh so you use someone elses argument. I guess you missed the part where he didnt even know Thanos could bfr. When I posted the scan he says he has rarely ever done it. That was a copout. Thanos brs him but Ill go for another route.

It's a last ditch tactic because he doesn't use the ability often enough for it to be in character. And because even Quan here knows Thanos can't stop Doomsday without it.

Who has beaten him that was on Doomsday's level? False analogy. He's never fought anyone like Doomsday. Nobody who's ever slugged it out with Thanos was on Doomsday's level from H/P, not even WM Thor.

Grok was right. Taking away Mjolnir is just asking for team 2 to lose. With it, they have a decent shot of BFRing DD, unless he adapts to it.

Avlon
Speed and adaptability on team one.

No hammer for Thor?

As Megatron said...

"Let the slaughter begin!!!"

llagrok

No hammer for Thor?

As Megatron said...

"Let the slaughter begin!!!"

Is it Doomsday' DNA that enables him to evolve?

Avlon
Originally posted by llagrok
Is it Doomsday' DNA that enables him to evolve?

Probably. It would sound logical.

Then again, we're discussing comics. stick out tongue

llagrok
Probably. It would sound logical.

Then again, we're discussing comics. stick out tongue

Yeah.

Because Thanos could probably mess with his genes.

quanchi112
Using somebody else's arguments ? No, just pointing out that you had a similar discussion with somebody else where you got trashed. Uhm nope. Sorry but he didnt even know he could bfr and quickly said out of character. Its not in Thanos' character to lose. Thanos has the ability and of course he doesnt use it that often as that would make for boring comics.

quanchi112
Why you continue replying to Quanchi, is beyond me smile Why you continue flaming still makes me laugh. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's a last ditch tactic because he doesn't use the ability often enough for it to be in character. And because even Quan here knows Thanos can't stop Doomsday without it.

Who has beaten him that was on Doomsday's level? False analogy. He's never fought anyone like Doomsday. Nobody who's ever slugged it out with Thanos was on Doomsday's level from H/P, not even WM Thor.

Grok was right. Taking away Mjolnir is just asking for team 2 to lose. With it, they have a decent shot of BFRing DD, unless he adapts to it. Thanos could outright kill Doomsday in a brawl. Just because the guy beat the piss out of darkseid in hand to hand means little. And he also beat on a much weaker Superman. erm

Thanos brawls with Odin and Tyrant who are way above Doomsday by a huge margin. stick out tongue

Avlon
Yeah.

Because Thanos could probably mess with his genes.

Thanos has genes too though. wink

I would count that out since I believe a chronal energy attack would be more powerful and harder to defend against, and that did nada.

quanchi112

No hammer for Thor?

As Megatron said...

"Let the slaughter begin!!!" Then Megatron was carted off back on Astrotrain. After Starscream kicked his almost lifeless body.

Thanos is like Optimus Prime here except he would have shot Megatron if Hot Rod was in the way.

carver9
Originally posted by fangirl101
Team 1. Thor is blitzed to all Hell by Superman and Doomsday before either he or thanos can react. Then it's two on one. And This version of Doomsday can handle stone face guys pretty well.

laughing

Da** I wish superman used that same tactic on despero before getting knocked the hell out.

I cant say the same for doomsday because I agree he do have a good track record for winning but speed isnt something that we see doomsday use on occasion. Hell how can you even say speed when every human in metropolis witnessed the entire fight between superman and doomsday. If they were moving so fast, the humans shouldnt been able to see what they saw, not even the last punch.

TricksterPriest
Thanos could outright kill Doomsday in a brawl. Just because the guy beat the piss out of darkseid in hand to hand means little. And he also beat on a much weaker Superman. erm

Thanos brawls with Odin and Tyrant who are way above Doomsday by a huge margin. stick out tongue

In reverse order: And he did sooooo well against them both, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And of course the DS feat means shit because Darkseid is just a shitty clone of Thanos, right? eek!

Weaker Superman? Supes did quite well in that encounter and was in fact amped by a motherbox.

And what makes you think Thanos is equal to Imperiex or the end of time?

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

Da** I wish superman used that same tactic on despero before getting knocked the hell out.

I cant say the same for doomsday because I agree he do have a good track record for winning but speed isnt something that we see doomsday use on occasion. Hell how can you even say speed when every human in metropolis witnessed the entire fight between superman and doomsday. If they were moving so fast, the humans shouldnt been able to see what they saw, not even the last punch.

There were stops and starts, grabbing and hitting, running and flying.
So the fight was herky jerky. But that doesn't matter as comic fights hold no water if...

Well you know the rest.

carver9
There were stops and starts, grabbing and hitting, running and flying.
So the fight was herky jerky. But that doesn't matter as comic fights hold no water if...

Well you know the rest.

yeah I know the rest, you over exaggerate.

starlock
Lol You make Thor look like he's nothing without it. Oh well, I'll give Thor his Hammer.

Team two for the win

llagrok
Thanos has genes too though. wink

I would count that out since I believe a chronal energy attack would be more powerful and harder to defend against, and that did nada.

Still, you can't write him off as immune to it until it's actually proven.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
In reverse order: And he did sooooo well against them both, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And of course the DS feat means shit because Darkseid is just a shitty clone of Thanos, right? eek!

Weaker Superman? Supes did quite well in that encounter and was in fact amped by a motherbox.

And what makes you think Thanos is equal to Imperiex or the end of time? He wasnt beaten outright by Odin and they fought for quite some time and he has become more powerful since that encounter. stick out tongue

Beating Darkseid isnt as impressive as you would make it out to be. Superman has beaten the crap out of him as well. stick out tongue

Superman is written more powerful today than he was back then. That motherbox amp showed me nothing.

Who was talking about Imperiex? I merely stated Thanos is just way too much for a completely moronic Doomsday who only kicks and punches. Like you said in another thread but switch the person Doomsday is a friggin moron. A lot dumber than Morg.

zeel
yes

lets make this fair.

supes is reduced 20% in strength and looses his superspeed. No sundipping and no rageing.

ZOMGGGGG no speed blitzing for supes.

supes is the first one down.

zeel

Superman is now toast lol. Thor has way to many abilites. Dont even bring up

ZOMGGGG.....................speed blitzzz

thor has handled speedsters before np.

The diffrence between thor and supes is supes is good at fighting powerhouses. but is weak against magic useres and other types of players.

Thor can stand toe to toe with them all and has. Thor has even warded off a few skyfathers in his time.

superman has nothing for thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.