Fan Fiction Bar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread dedicated to the discussion of star wars fan fiction. So if anyone has read some good star wars fan fiction please post a link.

Lt. Valerian
There's actually someone here, Jedi Reaper, who posts some very interesting SW stories in the General Fiction Area. Some are very good, worth reading.

Elite Hunter
Any1'1 in particular that I should look at first?

Lt. Valerian
Well, I personally like 'Star Wars: Rogue Force' very much.

Darth Exodus
The best place for KOTOR fiction is at the Jekk' Jekk Tarr otherwise known as the unofficial KOTOR fan media. I would put up a link but I do not know how. But its great, it has stories on Revan (Male and female) and the Exile(M/F) plus stuff on secondary characters and lots of artwork.

Gideon
You can't top anything written by Publius. Anywhere. The end.

Blax_Hydralisk
I did last thursday. Dudes got shit on me man.

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I did last thursday. Dudes got shit on me man.

Lord Publius has a plan for dealing with the likes of you...

Blax_Hydralisk
Does it involve soap?

City Hunter
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread dedicated to the discussion of star wars fan fiction. So if anyone has read some good star wars fan fiction please post a link. Well, if you're brave enough to weed through some of the crappy stuff on fanfiction.com's Star Wars category, there's actually some pretty good stuff there.

Just don't expect all of the stories to be completed, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.