Classic Beyonder,Thanos(heart),LT vs. Michael,Lucifer,Spectre(merged)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I love DC
Who prevails?

celestialdemon
This should be interesting.

"My supreme power is bigger than your supreme power!"

Dark-Jaxx
Team 1.

TrollDog
Team 1.

leonheartmm
team 2 easily. go by feats people.

Astner
Living Tribunal held 2 Megaverses in his hand.

Spectre merged crapped his pants (that's all he did) . Lucifer and Michael together created one Multiverse (or universe depending on the interpretion.)

Going by feats, huh ... shifty

GN.
Originally posted by leonheartmm
team 1 easily. if you go by feats people.

Fixed it for you. Team 1 wins easly.

Dark-Jaxx
team 2 easily. go by feats people. Going by feats, what Beyonder IS is worth more than what team 2 has ever DONE.

quanchi112
team 2 easily. go by feats people. If we go by feats team 1 rapes. Seriously team 2 has no chance.

King Kandy
team 2 easily. go by feats people.
Okay, I will. Team one stomps.

Air Legend
Originally posted by King Kandy

Nihilist

fangirl101
Lucifer is probably the most powerful person on the roster when considering that thanos and michael are equal. And lucifer can take what ever is thrown at him and bend it to his will. Classic beyonder isn't more powerful than anyone as far as I'm concerned. He isn't the one above all and never was perfect. Spectre merged never did anything. With that being said, It would go in team two's favor because lucifer can do with his team's power what no one else can. bend it all to his own will.

Astner
Power of TOAA > Power of YHWH who isn't omnipotent.
And YHWH > Michael.

llagrok

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by fangirl101
Lucifer is probably the most powerful person on the roster when considering that thanos and michael are equal. And lucifer can take what ever is thrown at him and bend it to his will. Classic beyonder isn't more powerful than anyone as far as I'm concerned. He isn't the one above all and never was perfect. Spectre merged never did anything. With that being said, It would go in team two's favor because lucifer can do with his team's power what no one else can. bend it all to his own will. Yet neither Michael nor Lucifer has a feat greater than Beyonder's, Thanos', and LT's best.

leonheartmm
1. there is only one MEGAVERSE in marvel
2. it was illegal hyperbole, LT is the MULTIVERSAL guardian he held only two UNIVERSES

what thanos did was detroy and recreate one and only ONE multiverse. the extent of power of the heart of the universe.

micheal and lucifer have created two multiverses. lucifer created half of the first and half of the second, same as micheal. which means 1 entire multiverse EACH. and elaine created her entirely herself meaning lucifer cud do it too as cud micheal if they really tried. and what is more, luicfer and micheal can do it again and again and again, and THAT makes them greater in overall power than the heart of the universe. repitition namely. also, durability wise, lucifer survived the EXACT equivalent of the explosion of the heart of the universe which destoyed LT, the demiurgic explosion which cud destroy all of creation{one multiverse at the time} and create a new creation from nothing.

no feat of beyonder/thanos or LT compares to what lucifer and micheal have done.

also, SUPREME is just a word, TOAA does not exist INSIDE comics and is the writer. hence ofcourse he is stronger than any entity INSIDE comics. but this power was neevr weilded by any1 in marvel simply because a character can never be a writer. inside comics, yahweh/the presence, was supreme and that is all there is to it. team 2 for an easy win. oh n btw, there is no such thing as the spectre MERGED, spectre will NEVER be equal to yahweh in power, or his sons for that matter. he is an angel that fell with lucifer and has been tryign to make it upto god ever since. god will never GIVE him his entire power and wud much rather do sumthign himself if it was that significant.

celestialdemon
Lucifer is probably the most powerful person on the roster when considering that thanos and michael are equal. And lucifer can take what ever is thrown at him and bend it to his will. Classic beyonder isn't more powerful than anyone as far as I'm concerned. He isn't the one above all and never was perfect. Spectre merged never did anything. With that being said, It would go in team two's favor because lucifer can do with his team's power what no one else can. bend it all to his own will.

What has Michael done to put him on Thanos w/HOTI level?

quanchi112
Originally posted by celestialdemon
What has Michael done to put him on Thanos w/HOTI level? Nothing but I welcome a response.

quanchi112
Lucifer is probably the most powerful person on the roster when considering that thanos and michael are equal. And lucifer can take what ever is thrown at him and bend it to his will. Classic beyonder isn't more powerful than anyone as far as I'm concerned. He isn't the one above all and never was perfect. Spectre merged never did anything. With that being said, It would go in team two's favor because lucifer can do with his team's power what no one else can. bend it all to his own will. Michael is more powerful than Lucifer. Didnt you know that?

Thanos and the Beyonder have by far the most impressive feats here.

Dark-Jaxx
Leon, it was an Omniverse, the comics say it was, and I'm inclined to believe them more than you.

quanchi112
1. there is only one MEGAVERSE in marvel
2. it was illegal hyperbole, LT is the MULTIVERSAL guardian he held only two UNIVERSES

what thanos did was detroy and recreate one and only ONE multiverse. the extent of power of the heart of the universe.

micheal and lucifer have created two multiverses. lucifer created half of the first and half of the second, same as micheal. which means 1 entire multiverse EACH. and elaine created her entirely herself meaning lucifer cud do it too as cud micheal if they really tried. and what is more, luicfer and micheal can do it again and again and again, and THAT makes them greater in overall power than the heart of the universe. repitition namely. also, durability wise, lucifer survived the EXACT equivalent of the explosion of the heart of the universe which destoyed LT, the demiurgic explosion which cud destroy all of creation{one multiverse at the time} and create a new creation from nothing.

no feat of beyonder/thanos or LT compares to what lucifer and micheal have done.

also, SUPREME is just a word, TOAA does not exist INSIDE comics and is the writer. hence ofcourse he is stronger than any entity INSIDE comics. but this power was neevr weilded by any1 in marvel simply because a character can never be a writer. inside comics, yahweh/the presence, was supreme and that is all there is to it. team 2 for an easy win. oh n btw, there is no such thing as the spectre MERGED, spectre will NEVER be equal to yahweh in power, or his sons for that matter. he is an angel that fell with lucifer and has been tryign to make it upto god ever since. god will never GIVE him his entire power and wud much rather do sumthign himself if it was that significant. Post the most impressive on panel feats by the team you feel wins and then Ill counter. We will see whose scans are more impressive.

Dark-Jaxx
He's just gonna say that the writers are wrong and it was a universe not an Omniverse, the same old crap.

kevdude
pretty silly for the writers to say it was a Omniverse though isn't it?? That's like saying they control us in the real world. lol

Dark-Jaxx
Gee, maybe because Marvel comics in actuality isn't part of any verse, it's a collection of a bunch of pieces of paper which depict their own FICTIONAL(not real) Omniverse?

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
pretty silly for the writers to say it was a Omniverse though isn't it?? That's like saying they control us in the real world. lol Its pretty silly for the writers to have she hulk ripping up comics and mxy in the real world as well. But it happened so it counts. Thats the point.

leonheartmm
^no its doesnt. words mean nothing if they dont represent reality. there is only ONE OMNIverse and it encompasses ALL realities and only appears in AMALGAMS. if the marvel writers truly had the balls to IMPLEMENT their words, they whud have started putting characters outside marvel into the story and that OMNIVERSE, they shudve shown supermans and batman and constantine and lucifer and marv and arche and jughead and spawn and hellboy and neo etc etc and actually PROVEN that it was an omniverse. they CAN NOT, it is COPYRIGHT and hence it doesnt mean anything and neither i nor any respectable person shud be inclined to beleive that LT also has power and domain over the vertigo reality and lucifer and yahweh etc{which he WOUULD if he truly had omniversal power}. omni means ALL. by law {and sign convention IF the comic book company actually uses it} any reality, big or small of any single comic book company is encompassed in ONE megaverse. nothing more. ALL megaverses make up the omniverse.

so no, the only feat of LT you can bring up is a contradiction and hyperbole of the writers which can not be backed unless the laws of real world copyright are bypassed.

i have already given feats, posted the scans asked of me before etc. for other previous scans go to the lucifer respect thread. but my posted feats are 100%authentic with ZERO exxageration as i explained before. since im not innterpreting anything to begin with on translating. please post feats of LT which trump lucifer's feats and micheals feats. i doubt you can find any, their best feats {including the HOTU which maybe the strongest} have been seen to be lesser than either lucifer or micheal alone. i have explained this a mmillion times before.

Dark-Jaxx
On-panel>you.

King Kandy
^no its doesnt. words mean nothing if they dont represent reality. there is only ONE OMNIverse and it encompasses ALL realities and only appears in AMALGAMS. if the marvel writers truly had the balls to IMPLEMENT their words, they whud have started putting characters outside marvel into the story and that OMNIVERSE, they shudve shown supermans and batman and constantine and lucifer and marv and arche and jughead and spawn and hellboy and neo etc etc and actually PROVEN that it was an omniverse. they CAN NOT, it is COPYRIGHT and hence it doesnt mean anything and neither i nor any respectable person shud be inclined to beleive that LT also has power and domain over the vertigo reality and lucifer and yahweh etc{which he WOUULD if he truly had omniversal power}. omni means ALL. by law {and sign convention IF the comic book company actually uses it} any reality, big or small of any single comic book company is encompassed in ONE megaverse. nothing more. ALL megaverses make up the omniverse.

so no, the only feat of LT you can bring up is a contradiction and hyperbole of the writers which can not be backed unless the laws of real world copyright are bypassed.

i have already given feats, posted the scans asked of me before etc. for other previous scans go to the lucifer respect thread. but my posted feats are 100%authentic with ZERO exxageration as i explained before. since im not innterpreting anything to begin with on translating. please post feats of LT which trump lucifer's feats and micheals feats. i doubt you can find any, their best feats {including the HOTU which maybe the strongest} have been seen to be lesser than either lucifer or micheal alone. i have explained this a mmillion times before.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Astner
Originally posted by kevdude
pretty silly for the writers to say it was a Omniverse though isn't it?? That's like saying they control us in the real world. lol
Actually, omniverse litterary means all realities. So the omniverse of Marvel would be translated into all realities within/of Marvel.

quanchi112

i have already given feats, posted the scans asked of me before etc. for other previous scans go to the lucifer respect thread. but my posted feats are 100%authentic with ZERO exxageration as i explained before. since im not innterpreting anything to begin with on translating. please post feats of LT which trump lucifer's feats and micheals feats. i doubt you can find any, their best feats {including the HOTU which maybe the strongest} have been seen to be lesser than either lucifer or micheal alone. i have explained this a mmillion times before. Concession accepted.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Astner
Actually, omniverse litterary means all realities. So the omniverse of Marvel would be translated into all realities within/of Marvel. Exactly.

quanchi112
Actually, omniverse litterary means all realities. So the omniverse of Marvel would be translated into all realities within/of Marvel. thumb up

King Kandy
Actually, omniverse litterary means all realities. So the omniverse of Marvel would be translated into all realities within/of Marvel.
From the perspective of Marvel characters, there ARE no universes outside of their omniverse.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 stomps

Dark-Jaxx
Hell, anyone from team 1 solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.