Hellboy vs captain America (Steve Rogers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Cap gets his shield and hellboy gets 2 guns

fight takes place in times sqaure, who wins?

-K-M-
Hellboy has admitted he is a lousy shot and likes to take things hand to hand, and with Cap and his shield the guns would be pretty useless

Just something to consider

guy222
bumprav

Kazenji
I'm going with Hellboy

DestinyGuy678
hellboy, hes stronger and his arm could probably block captain americas shield, in terms of hand to hand CA is probably faster but hellboys blows would pack more punch

Mrblonde
Hellboy

rotiart
cap wins. It's the American way

Battlehammer
Capt due to superior fighting skills and tactics

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Capt due to superior fighting skills and tactics
Agreed Hey dood smile

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Agreed Hey dood smile
how are ya.

golem370
I never read HB books but have seen his movies it seems to me he can take tons of punishment and still keep going if he comic book version is similar I wouldn't think Captain could bring him down

Battlehammer
He can take a lot of punishment, but nothing capt could not overcome. I mean capt taken down people a great deal more durable then hell boy

Lord Feron
how are ya.

perty good back in the forums agian =D due to shift in workload at the company so im back!

Battlehammer
perty good back in the forums agian =D due to shift in workload at the company so im back!
nice. what do you do for work?

Lord Feron
nice. what do you do for work?

managing assholes stick out tongue

Battlehammer
managing assholes stick out tongue
hahahahaha lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.