Rules of stripping.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
They recently passed a law here in Houston. Strippers can no longer go totally nude, can no longer wear things, and must wear latex over their nipples.

WTF? confused

Phucked Up
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
They recently passed a law here in Houston. Strippers can no longer go totally nude, can no longer wear things, and must wear latex over their nipples.

WTF? confused

Looks like it's time to find a new city to go to for strip clubs.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Phucked Up
Looks like it's time to find a new city to go to for strip clubs. My homegirl works at Harlem Nights and was telling me last night about it. Alot of the dancers quit and went to clubs outside Houston.

dadudemon

WTF? confused

Lame.

I'm not a strip clubber for obvious reasons, but that is lame as hell. If the lady wants to get naked and dudes will pay her to do it, let her do it and don't put restrictions in place that don't have anything to do with her or her patron's safety.

Phucked Up
My homegirl works at Harlem Nights and was telling me last night about it. Alot of the dancers quit and went to clubs outside Houston.

I'd laugh if they would have still gotten the same amount of money even though now they aren't exposing themselves to everyone. laughing

Rogue Jedi
I'd laugh if they would have still gotten the same amount of money even though now they aren't exposing themselves to everyone. laughing well, she told me alot of the Houston Texans were there and they all cashed out 3000 in one's.

guy222
Lawmakers have changed the rules of lap dancing

Good to have had fun when it was awesome happy

Rogue Jedi
VIP ROOM.

Lt. Valerian
This sucks.

Rogue Jedi
That was relevant.

Röland
Strip clubs are a waste of money.

Slay

Röland
Originally posted by Slay
I concur.
I also feel that the women who "work" strip clubs should go get a real job as well. haermm

Slay

Rogue Jedi

Röland
And why isn't it a job?
Because it isn't. They dance nude or nudeish for money.

It's on level of the people who do various things on the sidewalk in big cities and expect people to toss them payment.

Phucked Up

Röland
I bet if you'd get paid to do the same thing, you'd jump at the chance. 131
Not really.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
They are being paid a wage and pay taxes, thats a job. Doesnt matter that they get nude, its a legal profession.
So it's a job by the rules of the state/government.

To me, it's not a job.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
Exactly.
Right...

chillmeistergen
Just as much a job as it is to sell your dignity and work in a super market, or an office where you hate everyone and everything. Very few jobs require very much intelligence or talent, it's just routine. If that routine happens to be taking your clothes off and dancing every night, I see very little difference between that and the routine of mindlessly filling in spreadsheets all day.

McLovin
As far as I know, if a strip club serves liquor, a stripper can't show beaver.

Otherwise, it's in the clear

FoxMeister
Originally posted by McLovin
As far as I know, if a strip club serves liquor, a stripper can't show beaver.

Otherwise, it's in the clear
What if the strippers serve creepy people awehuhs

Rogue Jedi

Impediment

WTF? confused

Yeah, I recently heard about this. I live less than an hour away from Houston and I can say, from my experiences, that this will be the downfall of these clubs.

The topless clubs I've been to are: St. James and The Ritz.

Full nude: Fantasy Plaza.

I, personally, have never been a regular "customer" of strip clubs. The alcohol is way overpriced, the music is f*cking terrible, and 90% of the time the "dancers", as they demand to be called, are just not that hot to me. I mean, I've actually seen C-Section scars and stretch marks.

McLovin
Agreed.

They all smell like fish, drinks are over prised and watered down.

I once used an ATM in a Myrtle Beach, SC strip club. The ATM charged me $10 just to make a with drawl. Obviously I was drunk and horny.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah, I recently heard about this. I live less than an hour away from Houston and I can say, from my experiences, that this will be the downfall of these clubs.

The topless clubs I've been to are: St. James and The Ritz.

Full nude: Fantasy Plaza.

I, personally, have never been a regular "customer" of strip clubs. The alcohol is way overpriced, the music is f*cking terrible, and 90% of the time the "dancers", as they demand to be called, are just not that hot to me. I mean, I've actually seen C-Section scars and stretch marks. My friend, the dancer, she says it wont last long.

Lt. Valerian
And understandably so.

Outbound
Strippers can no longer go totally nude, can no longer wear things,

wat

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Outbound
wat thongs. haermm

Outbound
thongs. haermm

Oh, that makes sense now haermm

Rogue Jedi
I missed that one.

S_D_J

WTF? confused
Why not just close Strip clubs and outright ban stripping...just to make it official?

Röland
I get that its your OPINION its not a job, but its painfully obvious that it indeed IS.
I never said that stripping was not technically a job, I was voicing my opinion.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
and I acknowledged that.
Just clearing it up. Not trying to be a dick lol.

Rogue Jedi

Selphie
People may call it a "degrading" job.

Whatever, think what you want. But the idea of getting men to spend their money on me, awesome! biscuits

chillmeistergen

Rogue Jedi
Its not a job, its an adventure.

chillmeistergen
Yeah, one of those adventures where you get a pay slip at the end of each month, dread actually partaking in and can all be over if you're consistently late.

Rogue Jedi
damn, she just walked in, she made 500 USD in tips tonight.

Leo.M
well, she told me alot of the Houston Texans were there and they all cashed out 3000 in one's.

$3,000 a night? no expression

Shit.... i should strip for money. laughcry

Rogue Jedi
Yeah you should. haermm

FoxMeister
I'd pay awehuhs

Rogue Jedi
Me too. yes

FoxMeister
aweyes

Rogue Jedi
I'd bring plenty of nickels. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.