The Hulk (2008) vs Adult Clover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie_Griffin
Most of this is totally a "What If" battle. Basically, the 2008 movie Hulk crosses paths with an adult Clover. Now, with the baby Clover we saw being only 300 ft tall, it's safe to assume an adult would range anywhere from 600-900 ft tall, and possibly bigger. Now, going by what Clover did for his highest feat, which was throwing the Statue of Liberty's head, I'd say an adult would surely be able to lift possibly tens of thousands of tons and an adult's hide would be nearly completely impenetrable. Well, basically these two cross paths and begin to square off....who wins? Personally, I think it'd be a pretty damn good fight but my boy Hulk would win after a while because of the fact that he'll just keep growing stronger until he's able to kill Clover.

Placidity
I think it depends on how durable movie Hulk is...

Anyway so far I think Hulk has been shown to rip a tank in half effortlessly, so Hulk for me...

K3VIL
In both the first and the upcoming second movie Hulk took artillery from M1 Abramas, as well as high caliber bullets and missiles from those helicopters and was still there, not even the gamma bomb could kill him.The U.S. Army in the operation HAMMERbig grinOWN dropped on the baby Clover the GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB, Mother Of All Bombs) which shockwave is sayed to be able to destroy an area equal to nine city blocks, and the monster died, as admitted from J.J. Abrams.
Gamma Bomb>>>>MOAB.So Hulk would just need to jump the head of the monster and rip it apart, considering Clover has never fought something smaller than he/she is but possessing that level of strength, durability and speed, it would be hard for he/she to put down Hulk.
Hulk take this 7/10

Placidity
^ oh .

Hulk 10/10.

h1a8
We must take Clovers durability as infinite since nothing the government
did hurt it. This will either be a stalemate or Clover is strong enough to ko hulk. Didn't he knock off the statue of liberty's head miles away? I see movie Hulk struggling just to lift the head alone.

Endrict Nuul
We don't know what movie Hulk's feats will be like until we see the movie and the same goes for Adult Clover.

Stewie_Griffin
Movie Hulk from 2008 seems like he's a determined bastard who won't stop until he kills whoever he's fighting. And since the new Hulk movie isn't a sequel to the last movie, whatever happened or whatever the Hulk did in the last movie doesn't count in this debate.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by h1a8
We must take Clovers durability as infinite since nothing the government
did hurt it.

Lulz. A friend slapped me the other day and it didn't hurt. Until proven otherwise, we must assume I have infinite durability.

no expression

Stewie_Griffin
Baby Clover may be incrediby durable to most of our attacks, but it's not completely invincible. I'm sure that if two to three nukes were dropped on it, it'd die.

Scoobless
Originally posted by K3VIL
In both the first and the upcoming second movie Hulk took artillery from M1 Abramas, as well as high caliber bullets and missiles from those helicopters and was still there,

The tank shells never connected directly, a couple went off close by:
One hit the sand near him,
One hit half the other tank that he was holding in front of him,
Even with only those near misses his shoulder was ripped open.

I don't think the helicopter missiles ever actually hit him.

TrollDog
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Lulz. A friend slapped me the other day and it didn't hurt. Until proven otherwise, we must assume I have infinite durability.

no expression haha rolling on floor laughing

steverules
In both the first and the upcoming second movie Hulk took artillery from M1 Abramas, as well as high caliber bullets and missiles from those helicopters and was still there, not even the gamma bomb could kill him.The U.S. Army in the operation HAMMERbig grinOWN dropped on the baby Clover the GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (MOAB, Mother Of All Bombs) which shockwave is sayed to be able to destroy an area equal to nine city blocks, and the monster died, as admitted from J.J. Abrams.
Gamma Bomb>>>>MOAB.So Hulk would just need to jump the head of the monster and rip it apart, considering Clover has never fought something smaller than he/she is but possessing that level of strength, durability and speed, it would be hard for he/she to put down Hulk.
Hulk take this 7/10

I thought the monster survived...during the credits they said it's still alive or something

Stewie_Griffin
Matt Reeves siad he recorded his own voice saying that because he thought it'd be cool.

steverules
ooooh

Stewie_Griffin
Yep, but still, J.J could be lying about the creature having died from the bombs. He has lied before.

Blax_Hydralisk
the monster died, as admitted from J.J. Abrams.

Show me this.

They said afterwards that "it": was still active, didn't they?

Astner

no expression
Futher tests can be arranged

steverules
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Show me this.

They said afterwards that "it": was still active, didn't they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield_%28creature%29

Stewie_Griffin
I have the link but I can't post it now. I'll post it once I'm more well known.

King Kandy
Originally posted by h1a8
We must take Clovers durability as infinite since nothing the government did hurt it.
Actually we don't take Clover's durability as infinite since that would be a no limits fallacy.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by steverules
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloverfield_%28creature%29

Well, that tears it then.

Stewie_Griffin
I didn't see anything on that page that said the creature was dead but J.J was probably just playing around with us again.

h1a8

no expression

You are not an inhuman fictional character. The rule applies to all fictional characters who aren't human. Understand?

h1a8
Originally posted by King Kandy
Actually we don't take Clover's durability as infinite since that would be a no limits fallacy.

Well we must take it as it being indestructible since it didn't show any limits.

Stewie_Griffin
We can't say that off of only about six minutes of screentime. Yes, Clover was bombed for about six to seven hours straight but we don't know how many times he may have been knocked down or showed signs of doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.