Superman (sundip) vs. Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who takes this battle?

Zeitgeist
no expression

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Zeitgeist
no expression

confused

TrollDog
no expression sad

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by TrollDog
sad

sick

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
sick

Was this battle a bad idea? I thought Ikaris was very powerful and that he could take on Superman after he sun dipped.

Faceman
No not really. In fact very few characters can take a fully Sun dipped Superman.

Zeitgeist
Originally posted by Marvelknight
confused Ikaris is herald level, but I'd put him a notch or dozen so below standard Superman.

Scoobless
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/dancer.gif

Faceman
I would also put Ikaris a notch under regular Superman.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Faceman
No not really. In fact very few characters can take a fully Sun dipped Superman.
What if I say that Superman only sun dipped for 20 mins?

Faceman

Sun dipped Superman 20 minutes > Regular Superman > Ikaris

Marvelknight
Sun dipped Superman 20 minutes > Regular Superman > Ikaris

Dam that sucks. I was going with Superman. But at least, I wanted him to have a tough challenge.

Faceman
Dam that sucks. I was going with Superman. But at least, I wanted him to have a tough challenge.

It would have been a better fight with regular Superman.

Ouallada
Sersi would be a decent enough fight in which her power set might give her a chance. Or you could simply give Superman a huge sundip and place him against Zuras.

hunbu04
Superman is also a herald level character if we are going by herald powerset, but he should be able to take ikaris as we saw in incredible herc 116 hercules made ikaris to look like a chump in their little fight

psycho gundam
Ikaris is herald level, but I'd put him a notch or dozen so below standard Superman.

superman for the win.

Marvelknight
Oh yeah. I wasn't sure if I should keep this Superman sig or make a new one. I wanted to know if this one is good enough.

Faceman
Oh yeah. I wasn't sure if I should keep this Superman sig or make a new one. I wanted to know if this one is good enough.

It looks fine to me.

Marvelknight
It looks fine to me.

OK, Thanks. Superman is my top superhero over all others. So I wanted to do something nice to represent him. I like how your name looks like a tatoo on the arm of the character on your sig.

Faceman
Thats Thor as a teen in my sig.

Marvelknight
Thats Thor as a teen in my sig.
Ok, I can see now, that's hot. I couldn't tell before. The "son of Asgard" should have been enough to figure it out though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.