The Exile (KotOR II) vs The Hero (Fable)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
who wins?

(thanks GK)

Dark-Jaxx
The Exile with t3H Force Crush.

geshien
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The Exile with t3H Force Crush.

it's not that easy. the hero has a magical shield along with having armor.

Dark-Jaxx
Neither him nor his armor have any Force resistance, and Force Crush directly targets his insides, it will bypass the shields.

And on an off topic note, when is Fable 2 coming out?

geshien
Neither him nor his armor have any Force resistance, and Force Crush directly targets his insides, it will bypass the shields.

And on an off topic note, when is Fable 2 coming out?

there's no telling how the magical shield would affect the force. moreover, the hero has a time spell that could make quick work (no pun intended) of the exile.

and i'm not sure... i think it's being pushed to next year.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by geshien
there's no telling how the magical shield would affect the force. moreover, the hero has a time spell that could make quick work (no pun intended) of the exile.

and i'm not sure... i think it's being pushed to next year. The shield appears to only surround the Hero, but an attack from the inside should work IMO. Force Crush is activated quick enough so that if the Hero slows time, it will only prolong his insides being crushed lol.

That sux, from what has been said and seen it looks good.

geshien
The shield appears to only surround the Hero, but an attack from the inside should work IMO. Force Crush is activated quick enough so that if the Hero slows time, it will only prolong his insides being crushed lol.

That sux, from what has been said and seen it looks good.

slow time is instant, so it becomes a matter of who is the fastest gun in the west and besides the hero can just heal in the process.

even if the exile uses force crush a split second before the time spell, if hero's guts are being crushed, he has just enough time to use the heal spell and waltz over behind the exile and coup de grace.

and i know, i have high hopes. it looks epic thus far.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by geshien
slow time is instant, so it becomes a matter of who is the fastest gun in the west and besides the hero can just heal in the process.

even if the exile uses force crush a split second before the time spell, if hero's guts are being crushed, he has just enough time to use the heal spell and waltz over behind the exile and coup de grace.

and i know, i have high hopes. it looks epic thus far. So can Exile. Oh, and Exile is naturally faster than the Hero, and is faster than the Bandits and guards who block blows from Hero during time stop. And then there is Force Speed...

Or, Exile can hold the Hero in place with a stasis spell, and decapitate.

Yeah, I think the combat system is gonna be much better, just hope everything they say will be in it, IS in it this time.

geshien
So can Exile. Oh, and Exile is naturally faster than the Hero, and is faster than the Bandits and guards who block blows from Hero during time stop. And then there is Force Speed...

Or, Exile can hold the Hero in place with a stasis spell, and decapitate.

Yeah, I think the combat system is gonna be much better, just hope everything they say will be in it, IS in it this time.

there is no evidence that says the exile is faster than the hero.

using the game play mechanics of fable doesn't mean that the hero couldn't combat the exile at equal speeds.

for example, cg cuts in games usually show a much more agile character than in game mechanics.

and what is the exile gonna do if time is slowed? even with his force power of speed he'll being moving at a normal pace.

the hero also has assassins rush and berserk which increase his speed which he can do in the time spell which would be a blur to the exile.

and even if the exile uses the stasis spell the hero, he can still use magic. i.e. ghost swords, summons, or force push which shows no need for any kind of hand gestures or movement otherwise.

anyways, i've heard slight improvements and have seen footage myself. it looks a little better but, not much.

the coolest thing to me is the new co-op feature! Happy Dance

ThoraxeRMG
The Jedi Exile wins.

geshien
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
The Jedi Exile wins.

the hero wins. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.