Onslaught vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Vulcan with the powers of his team mates.
Onslaught at base (No Nate Grey or Franklin Richards).

Endless Mike
Hmm

guy222
bumprav

Enyalus
I think Onslaught is still able to pull a comfortable majority. Be bitchslapped Phoenix on the astral plane in that base form.

rotiart
Originally posted by id369
Vulcan with the powers of his team mates.
Onslaught at base (No Nate Grey or Franklin Richards).

What does this mean by Vulcan with the powers of his team mates? You mean he gets Gladiators powers et cetera?

The Pict
Originally posted by rotiart
What does this mean by Vulcan with the powers of his team mates? You mean he gets Gladiators powers et cetera?

. I think he means the powers of his team mates that died trying to rescue the X-Men as I'm sure Vulcan actually displayed these powers at some point. One of them was Darwin, the other two had power over Earth/Rock etc and the power to slow down time IIRC.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Pict
. I think he means the powers of his team mates that died trying to rescue the X-Men as I'm sure Vulcan actually displayed these powers at some point. One of them was Darwin, the other two had power over Earth/Rock etc and the power to slow down time IIRC.

Yep, Darwin, Sway, and..forget the other one's name. Instantaneous adaptation, the ability to slow or stop time in a close vacinity, and the ability to control the Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.