Spider man vs the Thundercats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
no prep

Marvelknight
Spite. Thundercats Stomp, 20/10 uhuh

Battlehammer
lol individually.

what does he get vs cheetara.
what he get vs panthero
what he get vs lion-o
what he get vs tigra

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol individually.

what does he get vs cheetara.
what he get vs panthero
what he get vs lion-o
what he get vs tigra

Oh, well you gotta put that info in your first post before the time runs out. Now I'll think about it some more. But I'll tell you against Lion-o, Spidey isn't taking no wins here.

Marvelknight
Oh yeah, are weapons permitted?

Battlehammer
yea weapons are allowed

Marvelknight
lol individually.

what does he get vs cheetara 6-7/10
what he get vs panthero 5/10
what he get vs lion-o 0/10
what he get vs tigra 5-6/10

Battlehammer
your saying he beats cheetara 6-7? She many times faster then he, im talking like speed demon or faster. She also far more skilled and she packs a hell of a punch.

Tigra pritty much as agile, can turn invisiable, his whip little balls can blow up when he whips it, he more skilled and he can phases.

fangirl101
your saying he beats cheetara 6-7? She many times faster then he, im talking like speed demon or faster. She also far more skilled and she packs a hell of a punch.

Tigra pritty much as agile, can turn invisiable, his whip little balls can blow up when he whips it, he more skilled and he can phases.

Tigra also has some kind of telepathy and illusion powers and fire powers that come out of his whip.

Panthro is strong enough to pick up the Thudarr Tank and is skilled with those magical nun chucks.

He might be able to be one of the thudar kittens.

iceman24567
The Thunder Cats might be to much for Peter.

Marvelknight

I know, that's why I said 5-6/10 for Tigra. And as for Cheetara, Spidey can deal with her speed. He tagged Speed Demon with his web while he was running. And he tagged Quick Silver on more than one occasion.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I know, that's why I said 5-6/10 for Tigra. And as for Cheetara, Spidey can deal with her speed. He tagged Speed Demon with his web while he was running. And he tagged Quick Silver on more than one occasion.

she not them. Thoses two are not nearly the tactical mind and skill of cheetara who will get many hits on spiderman before he able to land an attack. and spiderman not taking that man hits from cheetara and still fighting.

so you gave tigra 5-6 vs spiderman? becuases im not sure spiderman could take a majority from tigra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.