Thor vs. The Flash (Wally West)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who takes it?

fangirl101
Flash beats pretty much anyone.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by fangirl101
Flash beats pretty much anyone.

I don't think Thor is going down that easy at all. That hammer of his is bad ass. I'm not sure who would win though umm

fangirl101
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I don't think Thor is going down that easy at all. That hammer of his is bad ass. I'm not sure who would win though umm Thor would be a slow moving slug to the flash. Who would pummel him with One IMP. Or A million. Thor would be knocked out or Dead. Or turned into a living statue as all of his momentum is drained away. Or dumped into the speed force before he could move.

King Kandy
Thor has the Odin Force, no?

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thor has the Odin Force, no? What has he done with it so far that could give him a chance of taking the majority here? Way better question no?

Marvelknight
Thor has the Odin Force, no?

Yes.

King Kandy
Originally posted by iceman24567
What has he done with it so far that could give him a chance of taking the majority here? Way better question no?
Well it's the same power he had as Rune King Thor... he has all the powers he had before.

gogogadgetgo
thor should kick falsh's ass to kingdom come...
but here, thor is the most powerfull loser of all time.

Marvelknight
Well it's the same power he had as Rune King Thor... he has all the powers he had before.
So King Kandy, how do you see this battle going down?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
thor should kick falsh's ass to kingdom come...
but here, thor is the most powerfull loser of all time.

laughing out loud

iceman24567
Well it's the same power he had as Rune King Thor... he has all the powers he had before. Current Thor doesn't = Rune King Thor. If Thor can't counter Wally's speed it's over for King Thor.

Marvelknight
Current Thor doesn't = Rune King Thor. If Thor can't counter Wally's speed it's over for King Thor.

Thor can always fly erm

fangirl101
Thor can always fly erm

Before He gets his head knocked off?

Mindset
KMC Wally West is a monster.

People seem to forget CIS.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
KMC Wally West is a monster.

People seem to forget CIS.

People forget about Thor's stupidity. He brawls most of the time and gets embarrassed by the likes of Hulk, Juggernaut, and Magneto when clearly he could turn them all to stone or BFR them.

Mindset
People forget about Thor's stupidity. He brawls most of the time and gets embarrassed by the likes of Hulk, Juggernaut, and Magneto when clearly he could turn them all to stone or BFR them.

Yea, which is why people rarely bring up his more exotic powers, yet people always say Flash will steal your speed then hit you with a million imp in less than a sec. no expression

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, which is why people rarely bring up his more exotic powers, yet people always say Flash will steal your speed then hit you with a million imp in less than a sec. no expression
Flash would beat Thor before he would blink in a forum fight. Thor would try and use his exotic powers in a forum fight. but he'd be too slow to do anything about getting turned into a kineticless statue.

I love DC
Thor wins

Mindset
Flash would beat Thor before he would blink in a forum fight. Thor would try and use his exotic powers in a forum fight. but he'd be too slow to do anything about getting turned into a kineticless statue.

Except they're still in character and there is CIS even in forum fights...

Marvelknight
Either one could end this. Thor wields so much power with "Mjolnir", and Wally has a number of ways to put down Thor. I wonder what Thor could do to stop this....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1768874251303303102&q=the+flash&ei=BO48SISRIJPg-wHc2LDhAw&hl=en

psycho gundam
^the third flash punch would never land once thor takes to the skies, then proceeds to spam the continent with storms superior to all the hurricanes in earth's history.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^the third flash punch would never land once thor takes to the skies, then proceeds to spam the continent with storms superior to all the hurricanes in earth's history.
Thor wouldn't be standing after the first punch in comics when flash uses the infinite mass punch. that puch is the cartoon version of the real thing. much less powerful and much slower.

psycho gundam
Thor wouldn't be standing after the first punch in comics when flash uses the infinite mass punch. that puch is the cartoon version of the real thing. much less powerful and much slower. i know, it shows that he like i have never seen the real thing.

but i want to see the effect of the imp cause i know flash is fast but his battle aptitude is being exadurated imo. he isn't the leader of the jla for a reason.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam i know, it shows that he like i have never seen the real thing.but i wan to see the effect of the imp cause i know flash is fast but his battle aptitude is being exadurated imo. nope. It is what we say it is.

psycho gundam
nope. It is what we say it is. thats not reassuring at all,
scans?

Erik-Lensherr
Flash. Hard.

quanchi112
Thor dominates.

ultimatethor
Thor would not be downed that easily by the flash and if he flies early enough hed win. Howver if the flash can get him to stay on the ground then its all over. I say five each

llagrok
Thor with the odinforce wins.

The Illuminati
One blow from THOR and Flash is dust. FTR THOR is 1000x more durable than that puss and THOR could take all that Flash had and giggle.

nimbus006
Originally posted by The Illuminati
One blow from THOR and Flash is dust. FTR THOR is 1000x more durable than that puss and THOR could take all that Flash had and giggle.

While I agree that an Odinforce Thor takes it, I have to disagree with you're other statement...Flash is no p*ssy, and Thor would not enjoy his encounter with Wally.

horrorwolf
Thor stomps. far too versatile to be taken down by the Flash.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nimbus006
While I agree that an Odinforce Thor takes it, I have to disagree with you're other statement...Flash is no p*ssy, and Thor would not enjoy his encounter with Wally. Wally dies while Thor lives imo. Thor has seen much tougher foes than Wally.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wally dies while Thor lives imo. Thor has seen much tougher foes than Wally. Thor has rarely fought foes who utilize super-speed the way Wally does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Thor has rarely fought foes who utilize super-speed the way Wally does. Still doesnt change the fact that Wally dies.

Marvelknight
I think Wally has a good chance of defeating Thor.

quanchi112
I think Wally has a good chance of defeating Thor. Then we disagree.

psycho gundam
this better not be current thor, classic imo would dominate anyway but current would be offended that someone is going to think hit and run tactics would beat him....

either way wally is a red smear on mijolnir for one of thor's dwarves to clean off.

zeel

Im just curious. What would prevent thor from just keeping his distance from the flash. Say just stay mabey a 1000 feet away in the air and use his magic from there?

I think flash could beat thor with no prep.

But thor has fought speedsters before, mabey not as fast as flash but with prep time and knowing what hes up against , I dunno I dont see flash beating thor.

Superherovandal
What can Thor possibly do that could even hit Flash? Throw lightning at him? Wally's far too fast for that. Flash however could do like a million hits before Thor even registers it. Or steal his speed making him into an inert statue.

llagrok
Thor swings his hammer at lightspeed, he swings it up one time and flies away from the Flash. After that, it's a simple matter of hitting Flash, which probably won't even happen.

Mindship
In 40+ years of Thor, has he never fought a speedster?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindship
In 40+ years of Thor, has he never fought a speedster? Has he fought one with Wally's level of speed or even close? Both characters are pretty much my favorites from both companies but Wally isn't getting touched by Thor if he doesn't want to.

llagrok
Originally posted by Mindship
In 40+ years of Thor, has he never fought a speedster?

Loki can travel from one dimension to an other in the blink of an eye. But he's not a speedster like Wally.

Most of the time when Wally fires off like 25 or 50 punches in a second or two, they're just human like punches. There are many incidents where his punches haven't phased Girder. So unless Wally KNOWS he has to knock out Thor instantly, he probably won't.

In the end, Wally should take at least 8/10

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
Loki can travel from one dimension to an other in the blink of an eye. But he's not a speedster like Wally.

Most of the time when Wally fires off like 25 or 50 punches in a second or two, they're just human like punches. There are many incidents where his punches haven't phased Girder. So unless Wally KNOWS he has to knock out Thor instantly, he probably won't.

In the end, Wally should take at least 8/10 Maybe even 7/10 if Wally is even unsure of himself he will go down to maybe one full power punch from Thor.

llagrok
Maybe even 7/10 if Wally is even unsure of himself he will go down to maybe one full power punch from Thor.

To me, it depends on how Thor handles this fight defense wise. He could make those impenetrable shields, but CIS is still intact.

iceman24567
Originally posted by llagrok
To me, it depends on how Thor handles this fight defense wise. He could make those impenetrable shields, but CIS is still intact. Really i can't even see Thor punching him a hammer swing maybe and im sure a hammer swing would ko Wally no doubt in my mind.

Mindship
I guess I can see Thor losing the first fight (like he did with Superman). But just like he now has Supes' "measure," he'll have Wally's. I can't imagine that he couldn't pull something magical out of Mjolnir for protection, eg, the Hammer vibrates when an attack from Flash is 30 seconds away.

Unfortunately, Thor has fought like a brick a lot. If he doesn't learn and adapt to speed attacks, he will lose everytime. But he's not exactly lacking in versatility, and supposedly he does have some measure of wisdom.

Thor for the majority.

llagrok
Really i can't even see Thor punching him a hammer swing maybe and im sure a hammer swing would ko Wally no doubt in my mind.

Me neither.

Bentley
I wish I can say Thor wins this but I don't believe it in my heart.

Lord Feron
Either one could end this. Thor wields so much power with "Mjolnir", and Wally has a number of ways to put down Thor. I wonder what Thor could do to stop this....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1768874251303303102&q=the+flash&ei=BO48SISRIJPg-wHc2LDhAw&hl=en

def flash's most badass moment in the tv series. As for the fight idk. Flash...maybe 6/10 not sure.

llagrok
Flash moves much faster than his fight against brainiac in the comics.

Badass fight.

Superherovandal
Yeah seriously if he was going anywhere near real lightspeed in that ep He'd be crossing the planet multiple times in one second.

leonidas
both taken to their forum maxes, flash wins 10/10. in a comic, it would be very different. quicksilver (can't recall the book # offhand) and mongoose have BOTH made thor look bad, as has spiderman for goodness' sake. thor's 'speed' has been a LONG-STANDING issue in the forum. there is some evidence he can attain superspeed, and hit superspeedsters but the ss has effortlessly dodged his hammer in the past.

given their forum levels, thor would have his speed stolen and be struck at will with IMPs until he is dead. or he would have the neurons in his brain sped up until he was ko'd. erm

llagrok
Thor hit IM like a baseball!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.