Captain America Vs. Leonidas and 10 Spartans with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Battle takes place in Greece. Cap gets his shield but it is behind the Spartan line. Can Cap get to his shield and defeat the Spartans.

I say Cap does it 3-4/10 times.

Bentley
Captain wins, Spartans are really nothing special compared other things he has faced, I'm sure he can disarm one of them easily and beat/fend the rest of the opponents until he got his shield. Then the battle is over.

Lord Feron
Cap wins. Greater skills and superior stats.

Harbinger
Cap in a romp, IMO.

Caps Conscience
If the Spartans fight as a team(Which is what they are known to do.) It is going to be difficult for Cap to get by them.

nimbus006
If he spread them out he could do it, but I'm having a tough time seing him get passed the Phalanx. Especially if they're just standing in formation waiting for him to come get his shield.

I'm undecided.

Silent Master
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't recall them being that impressive by comic standards.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Silent Master
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't recall them being that impressive by comic standards.

Taking out roughly thousands of Persians...

Leonidas battling a monster who wasn't even phased by getting stabbed in the eye and arm, and had to have his head cut off to die...

Punking the immortals...

Spearing a charging beast from about 50-75 yds...

isn't impressive?

psycho gundam
they are good but cap is the ultimate spartan.

one good shield throw would do a lot of damage and also it would put the spartans on the defensive once they see it come back to his hand. then he can pick a few off then do another shield throw. rinse and repeat.

Silent Master
Cap has fought entire battalions by himself and fought guys like the Wrecker. Also, I'll see your spearing a charging beast and raise you kicking a bear in the face.

nimbus006
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they are good but cap is the ultimate spartan.

one good shield throw would do a lot of damage and also it would put the spartans on the defensive once they see it come back to his hand. then he can pick a few off then do another shield throw. rinse and repeat.

He doesn't have his shield, which is a main concern for me.

I'm not saying he can't do it, I just have my doubts.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Silent Master
Cap has fought entire battalions by himself and fought guys like the Wrecker. Also, I'll see your spearing a charging beast and raise you kicking a bear in the face.

laughing out loud Well played.

I know Cap is extraordinary when fighting mutliple opponents (i.e took out like 10 shield agents on the helicarrier), but he doesn't have his shield, and his opponents are pretty good.

He probably does it 8-9/10 times.

Eel O'Brian
Leo loses

leonidas
nuts

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
If the Spartans fight as a team(Which is what they are known to do.) It is going to be difficult for Cap to get by them.

You know who else is trained to fight as a unit? Soldiers.

... And Cap sure has a hard time with them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You know who else is trained to fight as a unit? Soldiers.

... And Cap sure has a hard time with them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah but you have to take into account that Cap has no weopons where as the spartans have their standard gear. Spear, shield and sword.

brainchild81
Won't matter. Cap can toy w/them or just wait them out. Try holding one of those shields up for 24 hours.

BruceSkywalker
Cap leapfrogs over the brave 300 grabs his shield and hurls it, thus breaking all the spears. Next Cap grabs his shield runs and punches and knocks them all out

BrianTheBad
he has won agaist much worse

jalek moye
Caps speed and agilty allow him to grab is shield pretty eaisly i mean if he can get passed groups of people shooting at him im sure he can get past 11 spears moving alot slower.

plus if he hits one them while hes running/leaping past to get his shield that spartan is out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.