Next Season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JeRo
Any idea when the new season will begin? I couldnt find even a trailer ...

miss08
I have no idea when the next season starts. confused I really would like to know though if you find anything out! Do you know how many season's that Smallville will have?

JeRo
I far as I know 8th will be the last one ... I hope they`ll make it wirthy, not like 7th >.>

Mr Parker
I sure hope that those rumors are true that this will finally be the last season.the show really sucks now,put it out of its misery already.Its been a horrible show since the end of the fourth season.

JeRo
well...imo the producers fcked up the show when they decided to make it grow up along with the comunity. I think that till 6th season it was kinda worthy ... after it theres no single moment in all the episodes i can remember with something good. Its sad that the show will end this way,but I guess all of us prefer it than continuin` with this crap

HueyFreeman
This show was already going downhill fast on season 5. Its a running travesty now. Bad story, bad character development , bad effects. Its sad when the main character has learned practically nothing from his journey since the beginning.

@st
Agreed, the only really engaging aspect of the show has been Lex, and now he is gone. I will still finish the show, I watched 7 years im gonna go ahead and watch one more, but the show has fallen so far in the last couple seasons.

No matter how bad things are now, and how bad they will probably get, every Smallville fan wants to see that last shot, whatever they choose to show with it.

JeRo
Originally posted by @st
No matter how bad things are now, and how bad they will probably get, every Smallville fan wants to see that last shot, whatever they choose to show with it.

+1

Well ... the only thing that drives me crazy and I cant get use to is that they made Clark such an emo kitten ... whats the use of seein him, the "god among men", cryin in every episode like a fckin teen girl . And the fact that he still cant fly ... thats just so retarded ... who wont have the will to learn to fly if he`s supposed to be able to lol

@st
I cant stand it, they constantly have characters pounding into his head that he needs to be a hero, Ollie, Chloe, even friggin Lana tells him. Its just pathetic the way Clark is written on this show.

JeRo
Agree ... I hope that they`ll make the next season worthy,cuz when the show ends i don't want to sorry for watchin this show. It had such a great potential,but dunno what happened to the writers. When I think about it,all of my favourite moments were when we still had "freak of the week"

hermione7
Season 8 Spoilers

Kristin Kreuk will be appearing in "6 or 7 episodes" Producers are planning on ending her story arc

Laura Vandervoort will not be a series regular next year. However, she may return for a few episodes in the mid season

Erica Durance is contracted 13 episodes this season;look for lois to have a love interest this season and get a little catty with a new female on the show

Clark will learn a new power this season and will get a mid season-love interest that will make lois think twice about him

Phil Morris will be returning as the Martian Manhunter in Season 8 but for only 2 episodes

James Marsters has expressed interest in more appearances as Brainiac. producers feel he will be the villain in the final season but only for the couple of episodes

Michael Rosenbaum will not be returning as a series regular for Season 8 but producers are praying on him returning to the series by the end of the season current plan is for lex to be missing and then reappear as the man behind everything thats not scene

Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow) will be returning to Smallville as a series regular this season (as heard from E! news Kristin Dos Santos) but look for the JLA to come back for a least (from a soruces tells me) 3 episodes along with 3 new members !!!!

Allison Mack (Chloe) Will Return Next Season for all 22 episodes

and finally a sources close to me has stated that u will see Martha kent again

you will hear a Chloe Say a "Familiar name" this season, someone that she been in contact with

and a series rule will be broken....as for when?? late in the season

---
spoilertv says

JeRo
tnx for the info ... as I see the 8th seasont may suck tho

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by hermione7
Season 8 Spoilers

Kristin Kreuk will be appearing in "6 or 7 episodes" Producers are planning on ending her story arc

Laura Vandervoort will not be a series regular next year. However, she may return for a few episodes in the mid season

Erica Durance is contracted 13 episodes this season;look for lois to have a love interest this season and get a little catty with a new female on the show

Clark will learn a new power this season and will get a mid season-love interest that will make lois think twice about him

Phil Morris will be returning as the Martian Manhunter in Season 8 but for only 2 episodes

James Marsters has expressed interest in more appearances as Brainiac. producers feel he will be the villain in the final season but only for the couple of episodes

Michael Rosenbaum will not be returning as a series regular for Season 8 but producers are praying on him returning to the series by the end of the season current plan is for lex to be missing and then reappear as the man behind everything thats not scene

Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow) will be returning to Smallville as a series regular this season (as heard from E! news Kristin Dos Santos) but look for the JLA to come back for a least (from a soruces tells me) 3 episodes along with 3 new members !!!!

Allison Mack (Chloe) Will Return Next Season for all 22 episodes

and finally a sources close to me has stated that u will see Martha kent again

you will hear a Chloe Say a "Familiar name" this season, someone that she been in contact with

and a series rule will be broken....as for when?? late in the season

---
spoilertv says

Hopefully a good season, but I'm not counting on it. I hope they get someone good to play Doomsday and this female villain

JeRo
This Doomsday shits dont have any sense to me >.> He is supposed to kill Superman,not Clark Kent ... o.O And if we wont see Superman in Smallville,then why we have to see Doomsday? And actually he suck ballz ...

hermione7
From ksite

Tess & "Davis Bloome" Are Cast!
Michael Ausiello (formerly of TV Guide, headed to Entertainment Weekly) has revealed that the roles of "Tess" and erstwhile Doomsday "Davis Bloome" have been cast.

"Davis Bloome," aka Doomsday, will be played by Battlestar Galactica alum Sam Witwer, who played Alex "Crashdown" Quatraro on the series.

The role of Tess will be filled by Cassidy Freeman, who was actually Justin Hartley's leading lady in the failed CW pilot Austin Golden Hour.

Now that the Season 8 cast has been set, let's see some promotional photos already! Thanks again to Mr. Ausiello for the tip.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by hermione7
From ksite

Tess & "Davis Bloome" Are Cast!
Michael Ausiello (formerly of TV Guide, headed to Entertainment Weekly) has revealed that the roles of "Tess" and erstwhile Doomsday "Davis Bloome" have been cast.

"Davis Bloome," aka Doomsday, will be played by Battlestar Galactica alum Sam Witwer, who played Alex "Crashdown" Quatraro on the series.

The role of Tess will be filled by Cassidy Freeman, who was actually Justin Hartley's leading lady in the failed CW pilot Austin Golden Hour.

Now that the Season 8 cast has been set, let's see some promotional photos already! Thanks again to Mr. Ausiello for the tip.

This is DOOMSDAY

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/6/19/f_SAMm_7081e67.jpg

Darth Vicious
Spoilers:

Episode 8.01: Title Unknown
Airdate: October 2, 2008 (tentative date)

General Spoilers:

* new 06/20 - Rocked by the mysterious death of Lionel Luthor and the sudden disappearance of his son, Lex, the town of Smallville will be put further on edge this fall with the arrival of two new villains, as Sam Witwer ("Battlestar Galactica"wink and Cassidy Freeman ("Finishing the Game: The Search for a New Bruce Lee"wink join the cast of "Smallville" as series regulars for the hit show's eighth season. Witwer will play Davis Bloome, a charismatic Metropolis paramedic who - when he isn't saving people - is forced to confront a burgeoning darkness inside of him that just might be a harbinger of doom. Freeman will play Tess Mercer. Handpicked by Lex Luthor to succeed him before he vanished, Tess arrives in Smallville as acting CEO of LuthorCorp. Beneath her mysterious allure lies a cunning ruthlessness to match her mentor's

@st
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
This is DOOMSDAY

http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/6/19/f_SAMm_7081e67.jpg

Vader's apprentice. blink

hermione7

Kon-El
They always pump up things like that, and in the end we get the same old s*it. They said that they are gonna introduce new JL members last season wtf !!!??? I'm skeptical a lot about this season, i agree about Doomsday thing why are they gonna bring it in the show, he kills Superman, and Clark wont be seen in the costume, and why is he looking like a human, he should be some ugly ass humongous monster that is destroying everything on his path, not a paramedic or a waiter. One more thing, few months back i saw some rumors that maybe and i say maybe they are thinking about the 9th season, they should wrap this up while they still have viewers. All in all maybe i'm wrong, maybe this will turn out to be one of the best season, but what are the chances that that happens smile

JeRo
Well ... we can only hope and w8 some more fckin months ... I`m kinda gettin pissed off w8ing >.>

hermione7

Kon-El

hermione7

BruceSkywalker

hermione7

hermione7

BruceSkywalker
Maybe Smallville will have a good season after all

MysteryRidah
Every season has been good , but just like every show, they have bad episodes.

hermione7

hermione7
Episode 8.01- Promotional Photos
http://spoilertv-smallville.blogspot.com/2008/08/episode-801-odyssey-promotional-photos.html

hermione7
Episode 8.10: Legion
Airdate: November 2008
8/28 - Swimmer confirmed an appearance by the Legion of Superheroes (not to be confused with the Justice League, although Swimmer also said they would love to have a storyline for Justice Leaguer Wonder Woman on the show). Regarding the Legion: "It's three superheroes, Saturn Girl, Cosmic Boy and Lightning Lad-although we might not use those names-on a mission from Superman in the future, who sends them back to help make things right." Source: Kristin on E!Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.