Superman Prime with Parallax vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
DC's ultimate throw down is here!

Superman Prime as the Parallax host vs Amazo!
confused

Who wins?

Galan007
Depends which version of Amazo we're talking about.

Dark-Jaxx
Are there any Amazo's who are fast enough to keep from being killed by Prime before they can copy him?

Galan007
Sure, .

Entity
Well which would it take to beat him?

And how could Amazo copy something like the Ion or Parallax force? They are energy entities for crying out loud! :/

Galan007
Originally posted by Entity
Well which would it take to beat him?

And how could Amazo copy something like the Ion or Parallax force? They are energy entities for crying out loud! :/ 'Timazo' was able to copy the properties of the Worlogog itself. My guess is, that if Timazo could copy something as sophisticated as that, he should be able to copy the properties of Ion as well. *shrugs*

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
'Timazo' was able to copy the properties of the Worlogog itself. My guess is, that if Timazo could copy something as sophisticated as that, he should be able to copy the properties of Ion as well. *shrugs* Then how is Amazo not like "God" yet? confused
I mean I know he's incredibly uber and all but how could you even begin to stop something like that.
If he could do that then I just don't see how he could even really have limits. confused

Galan007
Originally posted by Entity
Then how is Amazo not like "God" yet? confused
I mean I know he's incredibly uber and all but how could you even begin to stop something like that.
If he could do that then I just don't see how he could even really have limits. confused Written well, Amazo's only real 'Achilles heel', is PIS .. ermm

carnage52
hmm this is overkill prime would beat him without paralax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.