Thanos,Thor(classic),WW Hulk vs. Superman,Wonderwoman,Orion,Superman(kc)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

Dark-Jaxx
Thanos is tough as hell, but the rest of his team can't handle team 2. Team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Thanos is tough as hell, but the rest of his team can't handle team 2. Team 2 wins. WW Hulk is physically the toughest here and Thor is more powerful than anyone on team 2 imo.

iceman24567
team two wins Hulk is out of his league here

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
team two wins Hulk is out of his league here No he isnt. Who on team two has the power to defeat Thanos,anyway?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk is physically the toughest here and Thor is more powerful than anyone on team 2 imo. And the slowest. He is BFRed by anyone on team 2 easily.

IMO, no he isn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
And the slowest. He is BFRed by anyone on team 2 easily.

IMO, no he isn't. Thanos could also imprison Superman in an energy field immediately.

Who is more powerful than Thor?

iceman24567
No he isnt. Who on team two has the power to defeat Thanos,anyway? Yes he is everybody on team two is faster than him and can fly and after WWH gets Blitzed Thor and Thanos get overwhelmed.

Galan007
wtf is Dianna doing here? She cooking a meal for the guys or something? ermmnone

guy222
She's cooking my dinner big grin

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
wtf is Dianna doing here? She cooking a meal for the guys or something? ermmnone
That is sooooo sexist it's not funny. AT ALL.

psycho gundam
team 2 wins(thanos isn't dead just defeated). 2 supermen?

if it was current thor you would have a team 1 victory.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
That is sooooo sexist it's not funny. AT ALL. Hippie. yes

horrorwolf

LULz...

Team 1 takes this.
No one on team 2 can take Thanos out, out-power Thor, or do more physical damage than WWH at the end of this fight.
....much less due any lasting damage.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
LULz...

Team 1 takes this.
No one on team 2 can take Thanos out, out-power Thor, or do more physical damage than WWH at the end of this fight.
....much less due any lasting damage. Yes if Odin couldnt take him out then this team cant do it. WW Hulk isnt bfred as it isnt in Supermans character to do so. He hasnt done it often enough. He usually slugs it out.

WrathfulDwarf
I was thinking more like WTF is WWH doing here? Washing the dishes after everyone ate Diana's cooking....mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I was thinking more like WTF is WWH doing here? Washing the dishes after everyone ate Diana's cooking....mmm WW Hulk is a physical beast compared to Superman and kc.

WrathfulDwarf
Yup! He's washing the dishes...

Galvaclaw
WW Hulk is a physical beast compared to Superman and kc.

Any feat WWhulk has I can name a greater superman one. KC Superman is much stronger than the current one.

He had an equal fight with Sentry and Juggernaut and almost collapsed the Eastern seaboard. That's nothing Superman couldn't do.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Any feat WWhulk has I can name a greater superman one. KC Superman is much stronger than the current one.

He had an equal fight with Sentry and Juggernaut and almost collapsed the Eastern seaboard. That's nothing Superman couldn't do. Superman got knocked stupid by a Kalibak punch. erm

He also failed to dominate WW when he had a sunamp and wasnt holding back.

He has also been raped by Cyborg with rings in three blows.

Superman physically doesnt compare to WW Hulk.

KC Supes doesnt either.

Galan007
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I was thinking more like WTF is WWH doing here? Washing the dishes after everyone ate Diana's cooking....mmm laughing

Raoul
TWO supermen? hysterical

quan, you should know better...

quanchi112
laughing By this logic I assume the Supermen are the busboys. laughing out loud

Galan007
By this logic I assume the Supermen are the busboys. laughing out loud Guess you could say that... They are cleaning house, afterall. giggle00

Raoul
Guess you could say that... They are cleaning house, afterall. giggle00

ooh snap!

Galan007
Originally posted by Raoul
ooh snap! c'mon, you know that was good. stick out tongue

Raoul
c'mon, you know that was good. stick out tongue

i was actually describing the sound wwh's neck makes when kc superman punches him in the face... stick out tongue

Galan007
i was actually describing the sound wwh's neck makes when kc superman punches him in the face... stick out tongue laughing out loud

Galvaclaw
You mean the fight where Mantis was there as well and ended with everyone Knocked out. Yeah Superman drawing with 2 gods is a low showing.

Failing to dominate a top tier while amped, where have Sentry.

Also in the fight you described Superman has the option of killing wonder woman within the first few seconds but decided not to because he wanted to make doomsday suffer.

Right. He got beaten by a clone of himself amped up by Kryptonian tech and further amped by three power rings.

When hulk beats up robo hulk weilding three pairs of quantumn bands then sure I'll call hulk above Superman.

Avlon
Team 2 wins in a stomp.

Wonder woman can tie anyone up in team 2 in her magic lasso using Superspeed as they are all slow. Hulk can be one shotted to space rather easily by the supermen.

As a matter of fact, EVERYONE on team two possesses Superspeed while nobody on team 1 is even on spiderman's level of speed.

KC Superman can laugh off punches from anyone on team one.

deadspeak25
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 2 wins in a stomp.

Wonder woman can tie anyone up in team 2 in her magic lasso using Superspeed as they are all slow. Hulk can be one shotted to space rather easily by the supermen.

As a matter of fact, EVERYONE on team two possesses Superspeed while nobody on team 1 is even on spiderman's level of speed.

KC Superman can laugh off punches from anyone on team one.

thumbsup

quanchi112
i was actually describing the sound wwh's neck makes when kc superman punches him in the face... stick out tongue Nah, look at him here, he is being held by his scrawny neck. Poor guy had help and was still beaten like child.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/JLA14023.jpg

Galan007
^^

lulz @ that evidence!!

quanchi112
Guess you could say that... They are cleaning house, afterall. giggle00 Dishwashers>busboys,NUff said.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins in a stomp.

KC Superman can laugh off punches from anyone on team one. Superman doesnt oneshot people in space. Its out of character. He brawls with them and all it takes is a Kalibak punch to knock him senseless.

Thanos>Gog(jsa)>>Superman kc.

quanchi112
^^

lulz @ that evidence!! Should I post Captain Marvel knocking him silly. laughing out loud

Galan007
Should I post Captain Marvel knocking him silly. laughing out loud Nope, kc Supes is obviously a p*ssy. The above scan proves that point. biscuits

quanchi112
You mean the fight where Mantis was there as well and ended with everyone Knocked out. Yeah Superman drawing with 2 gods is a low showing.

Failing to dominate a top tier while amped, where have Sentry.

Also in the fight you described Superman has the option of killing wonder woman within the first few seconds but decided not to because he wanted to make doomsday suffer.

Right. He got beaten by a clone of himself amped up by Kryptonian tech and further amped by three power rings.

When hulk beats up robo hulk weilding three pairs of quantumn bands then sure I'll call hulk above Superman. Yes considering how easily they knocked him out. Kalibak and Mantis were shown as bumbling idiots here and freaked out and yelled I give up when Orion showed up to save Kal's ass.

Hulk took on Sentry going all out and not holding back. WW was holding back. She wasnt giving it her all while Sentry was letting loose. This is all on panel. stick out tongue

Just another story of Superman getting assraped. His durability can be great but sometimes its downright pathetic.

quanchi112
Nope, kc Supes is obviously a p*ssy. The above scan proves that point. biscuits I was just responding to someones little joke about his weak neck. I just put up that scan as a joke back to look at the real pansy neck as he hangs there unable to break free.

Avlon
Superman doesnt oneshot people in space. Its out of character. He brawls with them and all it takes is a Kalibak punch to knock him senseless.

Thanos>Gog(jsa)>>Superman kc.

Really? Sounds like you want to dodge how easily Hulk can be one shotted to space. That and they are all still slow and can be tied up the WW's lasso with ease.

Thanos has been knocked back by spiderman..since you're fond of trying to use low moments to try and make a case.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7835/supermanv218710bs0.th.jpghttp://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1903/week051994supesmos3012lz2.th.jpg

janus77
doubt WW's lasso will work to restrain Hulk, magic doesn't have that much of a hold over him. Strange used the Bands of Cyttorak and failed to hold Hulk.

iceman24567
Both Supermen could beat the Hulk and Kc would do it with little effort he is moot here.

The Illuminati
Thanos is the deal breaker here, where as he can almost solo Team 2 for the majority himself. With WWH and THOR Team 1 dominates every matching.

WWH gets absolutely 0% respect from the DC faithful. He can systematically take down everyone on Marvel earth (and beyond) one after each other but, gets raped by Superman. Not so much.

And THOR if you where to take out company bias and written to their power sets would pwn every member of Team 2 one on one.

Allankles
Team 2 takes this. KC Superman, to take out either WWH or Thor by himself.

Regular Superman can take out WWH or Thor.

Orion (remember the astro force) and one of the Supermen (especially KC) can take Thanos and Wonder Woman runs interference via her lasso. How the hell can team 1 take this when both Supes can take Thor and WWH, and they have the astro force wielder in Orion? Especially when they have a big disadvantage in speed and overall durability?

The Team 1 argument is dependant on Thanos taking out WW and Orion quickly when both are quicker overall and have versatile weapons like the astro force and the lasso. I certainly see two quick experienced warriors with versatile powers holding off the slower (non flying) Thanos long enough that one of the Supes gets involved to help take him out.

Sirius77
Slight majority to team two. The only reason is thanos. If he wasn't there, it would be a stomp. WWH wont do anything but get bfred. Thor will get taken out by regular superman with some trouble. The rest will overwhelm Thanos.

Lord Prime
team two wins this

quanchi112
Really? Sounds like you want to dodge how easily Hulk can be one shotted to space. That and they are all still slow and can be tied up the WW's lasso with ease.

Thanos has been knocked back by spiderman..since you're fond of trying to use low moments to try and make a case.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7835/supermanv218710bs0.th.jpghttp://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1903/week051994supesmos3012lz2.th.jpg I know Superman has done it a few times. But that still doesnt mean its in his character to do so. No way he is doing this to WW Hulk when the guy failed to do it to DOS Doomsday.

Any character can be knocked back. Since when has knocking someone backward meant anything to anyone?

erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Both Supermen could beat the Hulk and Kc would do it with little effort he is moot here. Hulk hits a lot harder than Kalibak. His healing ability is insane. Hulk would drop Superman quickly as he tends to brawl with brawlers. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Slight majority to team two. The only reason is thanos. If he wasn't there, it would be a stomp. WWH wont do anything but get bfred. Thor will get taken out by regular superman with some trouble. The rest will overwhelm Thanos. Thor is capable of beating Superman. WW Hulk is more than kc Superman. Thanos is by far in a league of his own in this thread and dominates whoever gets in his way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles

Orion (remember the astro force) and one of the Supermen (especially KC) can take Thanos and Wonder Woman runs interference via her lasso. How the hell can team 1 take this when both Supes can take Thor and WWH, and they have the astro force wielder in Orion? Especially when they have a big disadvantage in speed and overall durability?

The Team 1 argument is dependant on Thanos taking out WW and Orion quickly when both are quicker overall and have versatile weapons like the astro force and the lasso. I certainly see two quick experienced warriors with versatile powers holding off the slower (non flying) Thanos long enough that one of the Supes gets involved to help take him out. KC Superman has done nothing to suggest he can take WW Hulk. erm

Orion and Superman dont have the power to beat Thanos. If Odin couldnt do it these guys are getting dominated.

WW gets crushed by WW Hulk or by Thor. Whoever she faces blasts her into next week.

TricksterPriest
KC Superman has done nothing to suggest he can take WW Hulk. erm

Orion and Superman dont have the power to beat Thanos. If Odin couldnt do it these guys are getting dominated.

WW gets crushed by WW Hulk or by Thor. Whoever she faces blasts her into next week.

1. LULZ. So bitchslapping Hercules, standing up against an insane Captain Marvel, and being acknowledge as a stronger version of Superman with no weaknesses counts for shit?

2. Odin wasn't trying. You do not want to get into a pissing contest of who has beat who with Superman. Orion can more than hold his own as well.

Hulk will never touch her. Nor will Thor.

"doubt WW's lasso will work to restrain Hulk, magic doesn't have that much of a hold over him. Strange used the Bands of Cyttorak and failed to hold Hulk."

False analogy. Hulk rarely does well against high end magic users. And the lasso has NEVER broken.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1. LULZ. So bitchslapping Hercules, standing up against an insane Captain Marvel, and being acknowledge as a stronger version of Superman with no weaknesses counts for shit?

2. Odin wasn't trying. You do not want to get into a pissing contest of who has beat who with Superman. Orion can more than hold his own as well.

Hulk will never touch her. Nor will Thor.

"doubt WW's lasso will work to restrain Hulk, magic doesn't have that much of a hold over him. Strange used the Bands of Cyttorak and failed to hold Hulk."

False analogy. Hulk rarely does well against high end magic users. And the lasso has NEVER broken. Hercules fails to impress.

Beating Captain Marvel is something Superman has always been able to do.

I saw Superman get treated like a ragdoll by jsa Gog. He had a ton of help and was nothing to him. He is a slightly more powerful Superman but still doesnt match up physically with WW Hulk. erm

The guy was holding his own against a moving Juggernaut. Thats impressive.

Odin was defending Asgard and gave Thanos props while the Surfer was oneshotted.

Hulk will hit her or thunderclap. She wont do any damage to him. Thor is very versatile with his hammer and beats her easily.

No one on this team imo can take down Thanos. Orion is a joke compared to Thanos.

deadspeak25
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And the lasso has NEVER broken.

actually I think in an elseworld book she broke her own lasso.

Galvaclaw

JSA Gog easily defeated the infinity man. He's way above top tier.

Strange bands of Cytorack failed to hold Skrulbolt as well. lets stop pretending that strange is still at clasic levels.

Wonder woman could beat Thor if we actually let her use her speed. Rather than the usual DC character can't use speed but Marvel character can use powers they use every few years method of debating

The top tiers on team 1 can't beat KC Superman one on one. Nothing Superman and Orion who have shown they can have pro longed fights with those above their tier to hold Thanos off until everyone can dog pile him.

quanchi112

JSA Gog easily defeated the infinity man. He's way above top tier.

Strange bands of Cytorack failed to hold Skrulbolt as well. lets stop pretending that strange is still at clasic levels.

Wonder woman could beat Thor if we actually let her use her speed. Rather than the usual DC character can't use speed but Marvel character can use powers they use every few years method of debating

The top tiers on team 1 can't beat KC Superman one on one. Nothing Superman and Orion who have shown they can have pro longed fights with those above their tier to hold Thanos off until everyone can dog pile him. He didnt defeat IM. He just ran him off. Their confrontation lasted a few moments. It was pathetic on Im's part but it doesnt show he was inferior to jsa Gog only comparable. Im didnt also kill Superman because he wasnt supposed to.

JSA Gog was killed. This guy wasnt as powerful as kingdom Gog imo.

WW would lose to Thor,she couldnt land the winning blow.

Superman couldnt last long against Thanos. He hits a lot harder than Kalibak or Henshaw. Orion would get wrecked by him also. Look how easily and quickly he has beaten the Surfer.

The Illuminati

The Team 1 argument is dependant on Thanos taking out WW and Orion quickly when both are quicker overall and have versatile weapons like the astro force and the lasso. I certainly see two quick experienced warriors with versatile powers holding off the slower (non flying) Thanos long enough that one of the Supes gets involved to help take him out.

I'll give you the speed advantage for DC but, durability??? Nobody on Team 2 is more durable than anybody on Team 1.

Again, Current Thanos would more than likely stalemate Team 2 by his lonesome. THOR and WWH can beat any one of the members of Team 2 one on one.

IMO this isn't even close. Team 2 dies. Every time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Illuminati
I'll give you the speed advantage for DC but, durability??? Nobody on Team 2 is more durable than anybody on Team 1.

Again, Current Thanos would more than likely stalemate Team 2 by his lonesome. THOR and WWH can beat any one of the members of Team 2 one on one.

IMO this isn't even close. Team 2 dies. Every time. Agreed.

Marvelknight
Superman got knocked stupid by a Kalibak punch. erm

He also failed to dominate WW when he had a sunamp and wasnt holding back.

He has also been raped by Cyborg with rings in three blows.

Superman physically doesnt compare to WW Hulk.

KC Supes doesnt either.
Superman doesn't compare to the hulk, physicallynoway?

fangirl101
Originally posted by janus77
doubt WW's lasso will work to restrain Hulk, magic doesn't have that much of a hold over him. Strange used the Bands of Cyttorak and failed to hold Hulk.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? The Lasso has held Gods, Cosmic Beings and Even Superman. It isn't that it just is magic and makes anyone held in it docile or within her sway, but it's unbreakable. If she Tied him up the way she did amazo, he wouldn't be able to move, whether he's still in control of his mind or not.

fangirl101
Originally posted by deadspeak25
actually I think in an elseworld book she broke her own lasso.

Elseworld? Another version of wonder woman breaking another version of the lasso?

Marvelknight
Thor is capable of beating Superman. WW Hulk is more than kc Superman. Thanos is by far in a league of his own in this thread and dominates whoever gets in his way.
WWH is more than KC Supeska-dur?

fangirl101

What in the HELL? First of all, KC Superman is above the TOP tier. He's more durable and stronger than even Superman. WWH can't beat ANY one on team 2. Either Superman would splat him with blurring speed, Wonder Woman would behead him or tie him up, and Orion would drain him of his gamma powers with his MB or Astro Force him to all hell.

Sirius77
Thor is capable of beating Superman. WW Hulk is more than kc Superman. Thanos is by far in a league of his own in this thread and dominates whoever gets in his way.

WWH? Is above kc Superman? laughing Thats hilarious.

llagrok
KC had a pretty poor showing against Gog.

Sirius77
He was faking. Did you see how he snapped back to life whenever gl and his son came?

Also, Gog is no pushover, he owned the infinity man powered by the source, wounded him, and made him run home. Thios is the same one that was fighting mr miracle with the anti life equation.

llagrok
"owned him"

Looked pretty close to me.

And that doesn't really make up for his ASS showing against the JSA.

The Illuminati
He was faking. Did you see how he snapped back to life whenever gl and his son came?

Also, Gog is no pushover, he owned the infinity man powered by the source, wounded him, and made him run home. Thios is the same one that was fighting mr miracle with the anti life equation.

rolling on floor laughing

"He was faking".

Sirius77
Well I would call that an ownage, he ran away wounded.

Yeah, he was kind of mean in that one, lol. But you've got to admit it was totally badass how he hardly even noticed the jsa trying to hold hm back and just flew off lol.

Sirius77

"He was faking".

He was thinking as Gog was holding him. Didn't you read the comic?

moonknight11
WWH is a nonfactor in this fight. Having a PIS filled fight against Sentry doesn't mean anything. Thanos should be able to hold his own if not downright beat team 2. Thor backs him up and Team 1 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Marvelknight
WWH is more than KC Supeska-dur? I didnt stutter. KC Supes is more than Supes but doesnt have any wow feats.

quanchi112
What in the HELL? First of all, KC Superman is above the TOP tier. He's more durable and stronger than even Superman. WWH can't beat ANY one on team 2. Either Superman would splat him with blurring speed, Wonder Woman would behead him or tie him up, and Orion would drain him of his gamma powers with his MB or Astro Force him to all hell. Orion is too busy getting his ass kicked by Thor. KC isnt above top tier. Prove it. Name me someone he defeated thats above top tier. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
KC had a pretty poor showing against Gog. Gog played with him like he was insignificant.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/JLA14023.jpg

quanchi112

Gog just made Im leave but he wasnt there to kill Gog now was he? He also let Superman live because the Source didnt want him. laughing out loud At faking. Look at the scan I put up. Looks pretty genuine to me.

quanchi112
He was thinking as Gog was holding him. Didn't you read the comic? Did you read the comic? Post the scan pleasing where it shows kc faking it. no expression

Marvelknight
In no way is Thor or the Hulk, talking down KC Supes. Regular Superman has been under the sun's rays over 30 years now. And look at the mount power he has amassed. Superman doesn't aways knock his foes off the planet. But his powers are controlled instinctively, so whenever he needs to apply that level of strength. He does it with little effort. WWH's durability, isn't in the same league as Superman'. WWH's skin can be cut or pierced with enough force on direct contact. Hulk's durability is centered around is HF (which is the reason why he can take so much punishment along with his rage and insanity as the Hulk). Superman's durability is centered around his aura (which can withstand a lot of punishment). The damage that Superman takes, doesn't even come in contact with his skin. Superman can take a lot of damage without showing any signs of bruises or cuts for a long time. So superman's durability is better. KC Supes (who has been under the sun's rays, several decades longer), would take WWH or Thor (with little effort). I think WW would give Thor problems by herself. And Orion doesn't need to have blood lust on. He's a warrior who loves to fight with rage. And the "astro force", knocked out "Big Blue" before with one hit. I don't think classic Thor or the World War Hulk can stand against the "astro force". And Thanos can't take out all four of them by himself. So team ftw, 7-8/10.

fangirl101
KC had a pretty poor showing against Gog.
Wait? You mean gog who pretty much was being hammered by the Entire JSA and still kept fighting? The same one who made even the Amped Infinity Man turn and leave? WTF.

janus77
Hulk's +durability+ is not centered around his healing factor but based upon his power level. it increases exponentially with rage/stress, just like his strength, healing factor and other attributes.

if an opponent is hitting Hulk with a fixed amount of force, after a few moments (seconds) that force will no longer have +any+ impact upon Hulk. we've seen this many times, where Hulk just becomes exponentially more resistant.

Hulk's strength/power does not require time to amp, it just requires a need, under most conditions, which is why in the normal course of events Banner has to be turned off (because he consciously acts to restrain it) to access the higher levels but say when a mountain range is dropped on him, he's suddenly strong enough - instantaneously - to brace it.

fangirl101
Hulk's +durability+ is not centered around his healing factor but based upon his power level. it increases exponentially with rage/stress, just like his strength, healing factor and other attributes.

if an opponent is hitting Hulk with a fixed amount of force, after a few moments (seconds) that force will no longer have +any+ impact upon Hulk. we've seen this many times, where Hulk just becomes exponentially more resistant.

Hulk's strength/power does not require time to amp, it just requires a need, under most conditions, which is why in the normal course of events Banner has to be turned off (because he consciously acts to restrain it) to access the higher levels but say when a mountain range is dropped on him, he's suddenly strong enough - instantaneously - to brace it.

All that is nice. Hulk is out of his league in this fight. Slow, Can't fly, no versatility in his power set. He's beheaded in the first second of the fight.

janus77
All that is nice. Hulk is out of his league in this fight. Slow, Can't fly, no versatility in his power set. He's beheaded in the first second of the fight.
not one of Team 2 could ever hope to achieve that.
he could easily be bfr'd but not beheaded.
at best they'd find their fist stuck in his throat, with Hulk really pissed off... leading to the only logical conclusion, one dead assailant.

Hulk's limitations as far as speed are overcome by his reaction speed and unerring accuracy, which mean that he can and will tag anyone that comes into range, what he can't do (and what I agree with you on) is to overcome the lack of flight.

this would mean that he has to fight Orion, which should be easy for him to do. maybe a bit of a drawn out match, but in the end Hulk will emerge with Orion's carcass dangling from the end of his outstretched arm - like BlackBolt.

fangirl101
not one of Team 2 could ever hope to achieve that.
he could easily be bfr'd but not beheaded.
at best they'd find their fist stuck in his throat, with Hulk really pissed off... leading to the only logical conclusion, one dead assailant.

Hulk's limitations as far as speed are overcome by his reaction speed and unerring accuracy, which mean that he can and will tag anyone that comes into range, what he can't do (and what I agree with you on) is to overcome the lack of flight.

this would mean that he has to fight Orion, which should be easy for him to do. maybe a bit of a drawn out match, but in the end Hulk will emerge with Orion's carcass dangling from the end of his outstretched arm - like BlackBolt.
Sorry your knowlege of DC characters is limited. Orion can Fly. Has a MB and the AF. He would beat Hulk. Either Supermen could behead the Hulk before he could move. His reactions speeds are not the great. Unless you can show me the Hulk actually fighting someone in a prolongued fight with Thier level of Speed, Strength,and Invulnerability. Remember KC superman is far above regular Superman. And Wonder Woman's Tiara pretty much can slice thru anyone's head. Hulk is down for the count.

quanchi112
Wait? You mean gog who pretty much was being hammered by the Entire JSA and still kept fighting? The same one who made even the Amped Infinity Man turn and leave? WTF. Im wasnt there to bring him in or kill him. Im is overrated as the agent anyways.

fangirl101
Im wasnt there to bring him in or kill him. Im is overrated as the agent anyways.

Gog was trying to kill The IM. Duh. All false Gods must die. IM being overrated? The One who lit up the cosmos in a fight with Orion? The One who easily over powered Takion WITH highfather's staff? Just stop right now.

quanchi112
In no way is Thor or the Hulk, talking down KC Supes. Regular Superman has been under the sun's rays over 30 years now. And look at the mount power he has amassed. Superman doesn't aways knock his foes off the planet. But his powers are controlled instinctively, so whenever he needs to apply that level of strength. He does it with little effort. WWH's durability, isn't in the same league as Superman'. WWH's skin can be cut or pierced with enough force on direct contact. Hulk's durability is centered around is HF (which is the reason why he can take so much punishment along with his rage and insanity as the Hulk). Superman's durability is centered around his aura (which can withstand a lot of punishment). The damage that Superman takes, doesn't even come in contact with his skin. Superman can take a lot of damage without showing any signs of bruises or cuts for a long time. So superman's durability is better. KC Supes (who has been under the sun's rays, several decades longer), would take WWH or Thor (with little effort). I think WW would give Thor problems by herself. And Orion doesn't need to have blood lust on. He's a warrior who loves to fight with rage. And the "astro force", knocked out "Big Blue" before with one hit. I don't think classic Thor or the World War Hulk can stand against the "astro force". And Thanos can't take out all four of them by himself. So team ftw, 7-8/10. WW Hulk could have killed off all of earths heroes. He proved his point and spared the whole bunch. He accomplished this through intelligence,trickery,and badassery. He gave his opponents time to stop him as well. They didnt.

WW Hulk's healing ability is so insane it puts him over kc Supes. Again who did kc Supes defeat that regualr supes couldnt defeat?

Superman has also been knocked senselss by Kalibak which would only have pissed the Hulk off. WW Hulk>kc supes.

quanchi112
Gog was trying to kill The IM. Duh. All false Gods must die. IM being overrated? The One who lit up the cosmos in a fight with Orion? The One who easily over powered Takion WITH highfather's staff? Just stop right now. Gog let him escape and my point was that Im wasnt there to kill Gog.

Orion is just is just a top tier. Takion with the staff didnt do anything to impress me. Nothing.

Again overrated.

Marvelknight
galan_kc_supes>>>>>>galan_superman>>>WWH.

supes

fangirl101
WW Hulk could have killed off all of earths heroes. He proved his point and spared the whole bunch. He accomplished this through intelligence,trickery,and badassery. He gave his opponents time to stop him as well. They didnt.

WW Hulk's healing ability is so insane it puts him over kc Supes. Again who did kc Supes defeat that regualr supes couldnt defeat?

Superman has also been knocked senselss by Kalibak which would only have pissed the Hulk off. WW Hulk>kc supes.
Let's go slow.

Hulk could have killed off all of earth's heroes? No Thor around. No Silver surfer. Dr. Strange depowered and acting an idiot. A skrull Black bolt. Seems like the heavy hitters were no were around.

He used intelligence and trickery? Doesn't sound like he over powered anyone. He barely kept up with Sentry.

Superman has been knocked Senseless by Kalibak who is as strong as any top tier, and Superman had also been battling Mantis as well as Kalibak for a period of time. Context is everything.

Oh and KC supers took a punch from Herculese. The same one that knocked Superman clean off of his feat. Then Bitched Herculese.

fangirl101
Gog let him escape and my point was that Im wasnt there to kill Gog.

Orion is just is just a top tier. Takion with the staff didnt do anything to impress me. Nothing.

Again overrated.

What the hell as Thanos done that was impressive with out prep?

quanchi112
What the hell as Thanos done that was impressive with out prep? Taking pg Thors best shots and imprisoning him when he wanted to end it. Beating and mindraping the Maker. Breaking the Surfer in two pages. Playing with the Fallen One like a child and making him his own personal herald.

Launching Galactus a few football fields. Taking Odins crap in asgard and still standing before his latest upgrade(s). Is that good enough?

quanchi112
galan_kc_supes>>>>>>galan_superman>>>WWH.

supes More than a few disagree. I am not impressed by kc Supes either.

quanchi112
Let's go slow.

Hulk could have killed off all of earth's heroes? No Thor around. No Silver surfer. Dr. Strange depowered and acting an idiot. A skrull Black bolt. Seems like the heavy hitters were no were around.

He used intelligence and trickery? Doesn't sound like he over powered anyone. He barely kept up with Sentry.

Superman has been knocked Senseless by Kalibak who is as strong as any top tier, and Superman had also been battling Mantis as well as Kalibak for a period of time. Context is everything.

Oh and KC supers took a punch from Herculese. The same one that knocked Superman clean off of his feat. Then Bitched Herculese. Sentry is more than Superman. Hulk wasnt at his most powerful until the end of the story. He tricked and beat Stranges ass when he came back merged with a portion of Zom. He annihilated the ff4,a crapload of mutants, and the avengers. He was badass.

Supes struggles with an amp against WW who was holding back. wink

Marvelknight
More than a few disagree. I am not impressed by kc Supes either.

The one thing that could kill him, no longer has an a effect on him anymore. That saids a lot about KC Supes in it's self.

quanchi112
The one thing that could kill him, no longer has an a effect on him anymore. That saids a lot about KC Supes in it's self. Kc Supes can die and to say that he cant die is ignorant imo.

fangirl101
Sentry is more than Superman. Hulk wasnt at his most powerful until the end of the story. He tricked and beat Stranges ass when he came back merged with a portion of Zom. He annihilated the ff4,a crapload of mutants, and the avengers. He was badass.

Supes struggles with an amp against WW who was holding back. wink

Sentry is more than Superman? If you had any credibility, It's gone. A statement with no backing what so ever.
Hulk wasn't at his most powerful until the end of the story? Hmm? And he still couldn't manage to beat sentry, who's had trouble with Ultron?
Strange merged with Zom has what feats? None. The FF has been beaten by Terrax. One lowly herald. I'm not impressed at the Hulk.

Supers Struggled against Wondy? No He didn't. He broke her wrist and One shotted her from the sun to the earth. He didn't know who he was fighting. Yes he was over powered. But the fact that he didnt' know who he was fighting takes your statement down to nothing. the feat was in Wondy's Surviving at all.

quanchi112
Sentry is more than Superman? If you had any credibility, It's gone. A statement with no backing what so ever.
Hulk wasn't at his most powerful until the end of the story? Hmm? And he still couldn't manage to beat sentry, who's had trouble with Ultron?
Strange merged with Zom has what feats? None. The FF has been beaten by Terrax. One lowly herald. I'm not impressed at the Hulk.

Supers Struggled against Wondy? No He didn't. He broke her wrist and One shotted her from the sun to the earth. He didn't know who he was fighting. Yes he was over powered. But the fact that he didnt' know who he was fighting takes your statement down to nothing. the feat was in Wondy's Surviving at all. Lots of sentry backers out there.

They are close I admit but Sentry imo is more powerful than Supes without his glaring weaknesses either.

Sentry was tapping into more power than ever before. The guy raped Terrax like he was a street leveler. To beat sentry in any way especially when he isnt holding back is friggin impressive to say the least.

When did the ff beat Terrax? Context friend.

WW was holding back and still managed to prevent Supes who was going for the kill to stop Max.

Metalmanx
WW Hulk could have killed off all of earths heroes. He proved his point and spared the whole bunch. He accomplished this through intelligence,trickery,and badassery. He gave his opponents time to stop him as well. They didnt.

Bullshit. Ghost Rider could've taken him out. Doctor Strange could've (he was doing so, too, until he got tricked). Juggernaut could've also (and Hulk clearly knew this, which is why he very intelligently sent Juggy on his way far from the Hulk).

That's three people off the top of my head who could've taken Hulk out.

I'm not voting in this match because I honestly don't know enough about the DC characters (especially Orion) as I'd like, but I do know my Marvel.

fangirl101
Lots of sentry backers out there.

They are close I admit but Sentry imo is more powerful than Supes without his glaring weaknesses either.

Sentry was tapping into more power than ever before. The guy raped Terrax like he was a street leveler. To beat sentry in any way especially when he isnt holding back is friggin impressive to say the least.

When did the ff beat Terrax? Context friend.

WW was holding back and still managed to prevent Supes who was going for the kill to stop Max.

Um, Terrax beat the FF. Easily. And not even his right body. So the Hulk beating them does NOT impress. Sentry tapped into more power than ever? Says who? Terrax is a low level herald. Any number of beings can do that. WW prevented Superman from Killing her with Skill, Excellent Durability, Her animal powers, trickery, strength, and MAGIC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Bullshit. Ghost Rider could've taken him out. Doctor Strange could've (he was doing so, too, until he got tricked). Juggernaut could've also (and Hulk clearly knew this, which is why he very intelligently sent Juggy on his way far from the Hulk).

That's three people off the top of my head who could've taken Hulk out.

I'm not voting in this match because I honestly don't know enough about the DC characters (especially Orion) as I'd like, but I do know my Marvel. Ghost Rider didnt so dont speculate. Strange could have but like I said the Hulk used trickery because he is intelligent and crafty.

Hulk beat Juggs once and he came back and was quickly bfr'd. He wasnt there for Juggs and lucky for Juggs.

Metalmanx
And furthermore, WWH really IS the weak link in this fight. He's taken out almost immediately, floating through space.

Thor is actually much more a threat than people are giving him credit. Alone, he has a great chance of taking out Superman.

However, Wonder Woman is also a huge threat here, which others are overlooking, too.

Just saying.

Marvelknight
Kc Supes can die and to say that he cant die is ignorant imo.
I never said that he can't die erm . I'm merely stating that his durability is far beyond what it was because he is no longer vulnerable to Kryptonite.

quanchi112
Um, Terrax beat the FF. Easily. And not even his right body. So the Hulk beating them does NOT impress. Sentry tapped into more power than ever? Says who? Terrax is a low level herald. Any number of beings can do that. WW prevented Superman from Killing her with Skill, Excellent Durability, Her animal powers, trickery, strength, and MAGIC. Oh my bad I thought you said Terrax was beaten by FF. Sentry raped Terrax. I mean it was utter rape.

WW showed she can compete with Superman while holding back and with him amped and going for the kill.

Metalmanx
Ghost Rider didnt so dont speculate. Strange could have but like I said the Hulk used trickery because he is intelligent and crafty.

Hulk beat Juggs once and he came back and was quickly bfr'd. He wasnt there for Juggs and lucky for Juggs.

You've got to be kidding me. Did you SEE the Juggs/Hulk scuffle? He used Juggy's own momentum against him and took him away from the fight, which was a blessing for Hulk.

In case you forgot, Juggy has a winning record against the Hulk. no expression

And I think it's pretty obvious that Ghost Rider could've taken Hulk out. He didn't do anything because he was not deserving of punishment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You've got to be kidding me. Did you SEE the Juggs/Hulk scuffle? He used Juggy's own momentum against him and took him away from the fight, which was a blessing for Hulk.

In case you forgot, Juggy has a winning record against the Hulk. no expression

And I think it's pretty obvious that Ghost Rider could've taken Hulk out. He didn't do anything because he was not deserving of punishment. Juggs has a winning record against Hulk NOT WW HULK.

Did you miss the part where WW Hulk said the past is dead.

By my count WW Hulk is 2-0 against Juggs.

Ghost Rider's whole purpose IS TO PUNISH sinners which meant Hulk was safe. smile

Badabing
thanduros is the weak link here. Team DC all the way. duryes

durfty

Sirius77
Gog just made Im leave but he wasnt there to kill Gog now was he? He also let Superman live because the Source didnt want him. laughing out loud At faking. Look at the scan I put up. Looks pretty genuine to me.

Let me post the part that you failed to.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/superseraph/thy%20kingdom%20come/Next%20issue/JLA14023.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/Andros1921/JSA15002.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/Andros1921/JSA15003.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/Andros1921/JSA15004.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/Andros1921/JSA15005.jpg

Notice that he is thinking as Gog holds him. Notice how he chimed in on the conversation that he shouldnt have heard. He was awake the whole time.

quanchi112
Sirius you post a scan where he chimes in a conversation as proof. It only proves he needed a crapload of help to defeat Gog. On his own and with the prior help he had he was being held there like a ragdoll.

Sirius77
Gog let him escape and my point was that Im wasnt there to kill Gog.

Again overrated.

He was there to kill Gogs master. Gog not only stopped him, but mortally wounded him and made him run away. This is the same Infinity Man that killed every new god. The same one that was impowered by the source.

Marvelknight
quanchi112, I understand why you thought that I meant Sups couldn't die. I worded my post wrong, so I'll take it back. Because Doomsday has killed him (only because his aura was weak via he was very exhausted). But his true weaknesses are magic and Kryptonite. KC Supes is on another level.

quanchi112
He was there to kill Gogs master. Gog not only stopped him, but mortally wounded him and made him run away. This is the same Infinity Man that killed every new god. The same one that was impowered by the source. He didnt hurt him bad at all. This Im killed all the new gods. He did it through secrecy right up until the end. He took them out one by one which isnt that impressive. Big whoop.

Sirius77
Sirius you post a scan where he chimes in a conversation as proof. It only proves he needed a crapload of help to defeat Gog. On his own and with the prior help he had he was being held there like a ragdoll.

I wasnt trying to prove that he was above Gog Quan. I was proving that he was not actually koed. Unless you think that kc superman got koed by hitting a taxi erm

And the funny thing about your statement is the fact that kc superman also took out the jsa. Gog fought the jsa that kc superman fought plus kc superman, a few new members, and two kc justice league members. He's not a pushover.

Sirius77
He didnt hurt him bad at all. This Im killed all the new gods. He did it through secrecy right up until the end. He took them out one by one which isnt that impressive. Big whoop.

He took out the forever people at once. He took out lightray and takion. He took out Orion. Every new god except for mr miracle, metron, and Darkseid fell to the Infinity Man. He exterminated an entire race of superbeings. Thats the equivalent of someone storming asgard or the home of the eternals and killing everyone there except for three people. He was a beast, and was powered by the source. Dont try to downplay the Infinity Man of all people.

Avlon
I know Superman has done it a few times. But that still doesnt mean its in his character to do so. No way he is doing this to WW Hulk when the guy failed to do it to DOS Doomsday.

It's in Thanos character to doubt himself and lose or run away.

Any character can be knocked back. Since when has knocking someone backward meant anything to anyone?

erm

Exactly my point. It's blatantly obvious you try and go for anything that seems like a low showing to you (even though it's wrong most of the time anyway) ignoring all context in the meanwhile.

Spidey knocked Thanos back and Masterson Thor KO'd him.

Not that it matters...since all the guys on team 1 are snails compared to the vastly superior battle speed of team 2. Adding Hulk to team one left an even more sore weak spot. He's an easy one shot into space.

quanchi112
quanchi112, I understand why you thought that I meant Sups couldn't die. I worded my post wrong, so I'll take it back. Because Doomsday has killed him (only because his aura was weak via he was very exhausted). But his true weaknesses are magic and Kryptonite. KC Supes is on another level. This level has yet to be proven.

quanchi112
I wasnt trying to prove that he was above Gog Quan. I was proving that he was not actually koed. Unless you think that kc superman got koed by hitting a taxi erm

And the funny thing about your statement is the fact that kc superman also took out the jsa. Gog fought the jsa that kc superman fought plus kc superman, a few new members, and two kc justice league members. He's not a pushover. Gog isnt a pushover but someone that is well above Superman kc.

Scans of Superman kc taking out the jsa because I dont remember it like that.

quanchi112
He took out the forever people at once. He took out lightray and takion. He took out Orion. Every new god except for mr miracle, metron, and Darkseid fell to the Infinity Man. He exterminated an entire race of superbeings. Thats the equivalent of someone storming asgard or the home of the eternals and killing everyone there except for three people. He was a beast, and was powered by the source. Dont try to downplay the Infinity Man of all people. It isnt the equivalent of storming asgard. Unless by storming asgard you mean imposting balder killing them off mostly one by one in secrecy. smile

quanchi112
It's in Thanos character to doubt himself and lose or run away.

Exactly my point. It's blatantly obvious you try and go for anything that seems like a low showing to you (even though it's wrong most of the time anyway) ignoring all context in the meanwhile.

Spidey knocked Thanos back and Masterson Thor KO'd him.

Not that it matters...since all the guys on team 1 are snails compared to the vastly superior battle speed of team 2. Adding Hulk to team one left an even more sore weak spot. He's an easy one shot into space. Thanos got what he wanted and left. Against Odin he didnt budge. wink Context.

Thanos defeated all of these heroes while lowering his godhood. He crushed them.
Fact. stick out tongue

Avlon
Thanos got what he wanted and left. Against Odin he didnt budge. wink Context.

Thanos defeated all of these heroes while lowering his godhood. He crushed them.
Fact. stick out tongue

He ran away and got his ass handed to him.

He almost lost with infinite power and no cosmic awareness, so he quickly took the cowards way and reinstated the full power of the gauntlet.

Fact. laughing out loud

quanchi112
He ran away and got his ass handed to him.

He almost lost with infinite power and no cosmic awareness, so he quickly took the cowards way and reinstated the full power of the gauntlet.

Fact. laughing out loud He left with the orb. He already proved he could step to Tyrant who is near Galactus level.

He still won when he himself allowed the heroes a chance to win. The tried a sneak attack after Thanos killed all his opposition on this terrain except Cap American who he was playing with.

Thanos dominated friend. smile

lannfear
team 1 for the win...

cheers.. smile

Avlon
He left with the orb. He already proved he could step to Tyrant who is near Galactus level.

Anyone can "step" to a more powerful opponent and run away. Not impressive.

He still won when he himself allowed the heroes a chance to win. The tried a sneak attack after Thanos killed all his opposition on this terrain except Cap American who he was playing with.

Which proves my point. By simply turning off his cosmic awareness..he got his ass kicked, thus had to turn it back on to win.

Winning with infinite power is hardly impressive. smile

Sirius77
This level has yet to be proven.

Owns the jsa:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Sirius778/15.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Sirius778/16.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Sirius778/17.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Sirius778/18.jpg

Jay Garrick says that kc superman may be as fast as Wally as he looses a race to him:

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Sirius778/19.jpg
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Sirius778/20.jpg

Owns hercules after he just bloodied regular supermans face:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/superseraph/thy%20kingdom%20come/17.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/superseraph/thy%20kingdom%20come/18.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/superseraph/thy%20kingdom%20come/19.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/superseraph/thy%20kingdom%20come/20.jpg

Allankles

Are you kidding me?

Regular Superman is more durable than WWH.

Regular Superman is more durable than Thor.

Orion's durability is on the same level if not greater than Thor's/

KC Supes >> Regular Supes >> WWH

KC Supes >> Regular Supes >> Thor.

So three characters in team 2 with equal or greater durability than Thor and WWH on top of the speed factor.

Thanos > Superman but KC Supes has greater durability than Supes too so it evens out.

Wonder Woman is no slouch either when it comes to durability for blunt force trauma.

llagrok
Are you kidding me?

So three characters in team 2 with equal or greater durability than Thor and WWH on top of the speed factor.

Thanos > Superman but KC Supes has greater durability than Supes too so it evens out.

Wonder Woman is no slouch either when it comes to durability for blunt force trauma.

Don't underestimate Thor's durability, he has plenty of great feats. In example, a prolonged fight on the sun.

Allankles
Don't underestimate Thor's durability, he has plenty of great feats. In example, a prolonged fight on the sun.

I'm not underestimating Thor I know he can take a lot of punishment I think his overall durability is greater than Wonder Woman's (she's vulnerable to sharp force trauma e.g bullets) and equal to Orion's, but Supes for a variety of reasons like his bio aura, perhaps greater sub atomic density (his skin is very difficult to breach) has the greater durability.

llagrok
I'm not underestimating Thor I know he can take a lot of punishment I think his overall durability is greater than Wonder Woman's (she's vulnerable to sharp force trauma e.g bullets) and equal to Orion's, but Supes for a variety of reasons like his bio aura, perhaps greater sub atomic density (his skin is very difficult to breach) has the greater durability.

More like a matter of opinion :/

Thor has been cut by a lot of stuff, so has Superman.

Allankles
More like a matter of opinion :/

Thor has been cut by a lot of stuff, so has Superman.

I didn't say Superman hasn't been cut I suggested another possible reason for his greater durability. We already know that his bio aura makes him more durable than most.

llagrok
I didn't say Superman hasn't been cut I suggested another possible reason for his greater durability. We already know that his bio aura makes him more durable than most.

We know WHY Superman is durable....

Allankles
We know WHY Superman is durable....

Without considering the obvious? His sub atomic density? Without considering one of the main reasons he (as well as many other super heroes) has super strength and durability? Without considering why he doesn't have to look like the Hulk to make planets shake or rip through super structures like they're made of cardboard?

llagrok
Without considering the obvious? His sub atomic density? Without considering one of the main reasons he (as well as many other super heroes) has super strength and durability? Without considering why he doesn't have to look like the Hulk to make planets shake or rip through super structures like they're made of cardboard?

Point?

horrorwolf
Actually WWH is more durable than Superman.

Why? Because of regerative capabilities that surpass Wolverine's, that is constantly amped by rage.

So although Hulk's durability is just below Superman's in physical toughness, he's beyond Superman in cellular damage repair speed and far beyond Superman in cellular repair potency(rate of speed). This is why even regular savage Hulk has taken the best shots from top tiers in comics.

Near Superman toughness + Beyond Wolverine Regen + Inexhaustable Endurance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman Durablility in the long run each and every time. The Best Superman can hope for is an early BFR or KO vs Savage Hulk, much less WWH.

Same goes for Thanos, one of the most durable characters ever. and Thor is right behind him.

Its Superman who has been shown to exhaust stored energies time and time again. He is a solar battery.

llagrok
If it's inexhaustible, then why did it run out against the Sentry?

Face it, Hulk's power is CIRCUMSTANTIAL.

Without highly specific events happening, the Hulk wouldn't come close to reaching those levels. You have no evidence that the Hulk can reach end WWH levels on his own. We have evidence that he can not do it without help.

janus77
WTF?
"circumstantial"?

you mean like when somebody pisses him off, like say in a fight or something?

Hulk's strength has EXCEEDED WWH levels, many times. when destroying Onslaught, when holding together a planet, when smashing a planetoid twice the size of earth, when ripping the "Celestial Flame" (supposedly a device designed to fight the Celestials), when punching through the timestream, when smashing the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, when ripping apart the anti-matter attraction ...

only a born idiot would actually attempt to suggest that Hulk somehow cannot get stronger than a given level, when Marvel comics has - FROM DAY ONE - been hammering home the point that his strength is LIMITLESS.

quanchi112
Anyone can "step" to a more powerful opponent and run away. Not impressive.

Which proves my point. By simply turning off his cosmic awareness..he got his ass kicked, thus had to turn it back on to win.

Winning with infinite power is hardly impressive. smile Thanos set up a challenge for himself against someone near Galactus level. He proved to himself he could combat him and then left after he got what he came for and faced off against him. Its almost as if you didnt read the story at all.

You wanna know what a badass is. A badass is someone who lowers his powers to give the good guys a chance. He met the universes remaining chmapions one on one and let them battle him. He still stomped them while his powers were lowered. Fact.

He turned up his powers after he defeated them all except America who served as a distraction for the Surfer to come and take the gems. He willed back his powers to face the abstracts.

He beat them as well. stick out tongue

Winning when you face all of the universes' champions is very impressive. He even depowered himself and still won.

quanchi112
Sirius he didnt battle the jsa. He escaped to save a life. They werent trying to beat him but instead contain him. Context.

quanchi112
Are you kidding me?

Wonder Woman is no slouch either when it comes to durability for blunt force trauma. Supes doesnt have the healing factor that WW Hulk has.

I agree that Superman is more durable than Thor but then again Thor is more powerful than Superman. Regular Supes has more impressive feats by a mile.

WW Hulk has a healing factor that equates him with being able to take more damage than either Superman imo.

Thanos and feats>>>KC Superman. He would destroy him.

WW couldnt take much from any of the other team.

Orion would be dealt wit easily by Thanos. He destroys top tiers.

quanchi112
If it's inexhaustible, then why did it run out against the Sentry?

Face it, Hulk's power is CIRCUMSTANTIAL.

Without highly specific events happening, the Hulk wouldn't come close to reaching those levels. You have no evidence that the Hulk can reach end WWH levels on his own. We have evidence that he can not do it without help. For the point of the thread he is WW Hulk. We dont have to set up a plot to let him become WW Hulk here. If Hulk remains pissed he wont exhaust his powers is the point friend. smile

moonknight11
Hulk doesn't belong. At all. He would get speedblitzed to death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by moonknight11
Hulk doesn't belong. At all. He would get speedblitzed to death. Superman would brawl with him. Its in his character to do so. WW Hulk would break him.

Avlon
Thanos set up a challenge for himself against someone near Galactus level. He proved to himself he could combat him and then left after he got what he came for and faced off against him. Its almost as if you didnt read the story at all.

Funny..I have the book and yet you missed the part where Thanos almost lost his head and needed help against Morg. Guess Morg is >/= Thanos too.

Plenty of characters challenge more powerful characters and live to tell the tale. Nothing impressive on Thanos part there since he ran away.

Superman faced a sun eater and lived to tell the tale.

You wanna know what a badass is. A badass is someone who lowers his powers to give the good guys a chance. He met the universes remaining chmapions one on one and let them battle him. He still stomped them while his powers were lowered. Fact.

He simply turned off his cosmic awareness, but still had the infinite power of the gauntlet. Yet he still managed to be briefly KO'd and nearly had the IG stolen from him twice.

That's far from badass. Badass is SBP beating the sh*t out of the Earth's heroes on his own from just a sliver of sunlight touching his hand.

He turned up his powers after he defeated them all except America who served as a distraction for the Surfer to come and take the gems. He willed back his powers to face the abstracts.

He willed his powers back when he realized what an idiot he was to turn them off and nearly lose the IG. Turn off your rose tinted thanos goggles.

He beat them as well. stick out tongue

So has every other IG holder. Big deal. Aunt may would wreck them with the IG. It's an IG feat, not a Thanos one.

Avlon
Superman would brawl with him. Its in his character to do so. WW Hulk would break him.

Lame excuse. Almost as bad as "Thor has heart."

llagrok
Nobody has heart like the Thing smile

iceman24567
Sirius he didnt battle the jsa. He escaped to save a life. They werent trying to beat him but instead contain him. Context. Yeah but wasn't it you that claimed Black Adam was top dog during WW3 because he destroyed The Jsa? Even though they were trying to "contain" him? You use context to support your opinion but forget it to discredit others sad . Horrible debating anyways anybody from team two beat WWh. Team two is on a totally different level from there Thor and Thanos are out gunned the end.

Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes or nearly.

moonknight11
Superman would brawl with him. Its in his character to do so. WW Hulk would break him.

So hulk depends on Supes not using his speed just like sentry?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Illuminati
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos soloes or nearly.

yes

Endrict Nuul
WW Hulk gets BFR right off the start, now it's 4 on 2. Team 2 ftw.....

llagrok
Orion would fight Huc like a man.

Allankles
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Actually WWH is more durable than Superman.

Why? Because of regerative capabilities that surpass Wolverine's, that is constantly amped by rage.

So although Hulk's durability is just below Superman's in physical toughness, he's beyond Superman in cellular damage repair speed and far beyond Superman in cellular repair potency(rate of speed). This is why even regular savage Hulk has taken the best shots from top tiers in comics.

Near Superman toughness + Beyond Wolverine Regen + Inexhaustable Endurance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman Durablility in the long run each and every time. The Best Superman can hope for is an early BFR or KO vs Savage Hulk, much less WWH.

Same goes for Thanos, one of the most durable characters ever. and Thor is right behind him.

Its Superman who has been shown to exhaust stored energies time and time again. He is a solar battery.

That's the thing, durability to me involves the ability to resist damage. WWH can be injured more easily than Supes. You can't say Wolverine is more durable than Colossus or The Thing simply because of his regeneration. The kind of damage Colossus and Thing shrug off would be tearing chunks of flesh from Wolvie.

I mean the kind of power WWH will have to put out to damage Supes is much higher than the power Supes will need to damage WWH. And you're also forgetting the significance of his bio aura, he doesn't need Hulk's regeneration.

Superman's durability has stood up to very powerful beings even in a straight brawl, WWH will be taking far more damage if they fight and thus would be more likely to lose. Hell, Superman's full heat vision would do a number on him. WWH's flesh can breached much more easily therefore his durability is lower. Regeneration keeps him in the fight, but it doesn't stop the damage.

EDIT: And I forgot to add that if Superman is exposed to yellow sun radiation, his regenerative abilities are very potent as well.

janus77
actually, though your point about the nature of their respective durabilities is correct (upto a point, naturally Hulk's durability, being a factor of his dynamic power-level, can be at levels where Superman wouldn't even be able to smudge his skin - say when fighting Onslaught), the problem is that "damage" doesn't mean the same thing to both characters.

Hulk can have his internal organs ripped out and they will reform in moments (seconds at most), without him missing a beat. Superman cannot and would die (it's speculative as to whether he would comeback to life, ala DoS). the infinitely superior healing factor is one difference in "damage soak" between Hulk and Superman.

though, in some cases Hulk may start out weaker than Superman, he will inevitably begin to cause lasting damage to Superman with each successive punch, Superman on the other hand will be causing LESS damage with each successive attack, as Hulk will be growing more resilient as well as the HF negating any and all prior damage inflicted by Superman (a good example of the monster combination of HF and durability is the fight with Zom/Strange).

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>