Hollywood vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins?

horrorwolf
Superman loses far more than he wins thats for sure.

Hollywood 8/10 minimum.

guy222
hollywood

Kazenji
Who is this hollywood you speak of ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Who is this hollywood you speak of ? Guardians of the Galaxy.

Bouboumaster
Hollywood ownz

leonidas
anyone wanna say how hollywood wins? but, before doing that -- anyone wanna post anything resembling a speed scan for hollywood that would make me believe he could even HIT superman, if superman decided he didn't WANT to be hit? smile

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by leonidas
anyone wanna say how hollywood wins? but, before doing that -- anyone wanna post anything resembling a speed scan for hollywood that would make me believe he could even HIT superman, if superman decided he didn't WANT to be hit? smile

Doesn't matter:
Can someone put the scan of Hollywood trading blows with Dormammu?

quanchi112
anyone wanna say how hollywood wins? but, before doing that -- anyone wanna post anything resembling a speed scan for hollywood that would make me believe he could even HIT superman, if superman decided he didn't WANT to be hit? smile Supes gets hit all the time. He would get hit here. Heck,Kalibak can knock him senseless.

moonknight11
Hollywood????? Their movies own supes big grin

Sirius77

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
We go by whats in character. He still doesnt have the punching power to finish Hollywood off.

leonidas
Originally posted by quanchi112
Supes gets hit all the time. He would get hit here. Heck,Kalibak can knock him senseless.

it doesn't matter. no expression

of course it doesn't . . .

sigh. and yes he DOES get hit. so does flash. you think hollywood is gonna hit him too? fact is supes has LOADS of combat speed feats and he dodges a LOT. the nearest analog would be wonderman v gladiator. gladiator CRUSHED him with a speedblitz. supes would do exactly the same thing. naturally, you'll live on that one feat where hollywood survived that explosion and nothing else will matter, nor will you ever accept that superman wins this everytime.

but then, again who cares? big grin

(oh, and to the ome looking for scans of hollywood v dormmy -- it's a one-panel shot where he throws a punch. he then gets discarded like so much chaff. it's what happens to characters who are grossly overrated based on a SINGLE feat. wink )

quanchi112
it doesn't matter. no expression

of course it doesn't . . .

sigh. and yes he DOES get hit. so does flash. you think hollywood is gonna hit him too? fact is supes has LOADS of combat speed feats and he dodges a LOT. the nearest analog would be wonderman v gladiator. gladiator CRUSHED him with a speedblitz. supes would do exactly the same thing. naturally, you'll live on that one feat where hollywood survived that explosion and nothing else will matter, nor will you ever accept that superman wins this everytime.

but then, again who cares? big grin

(oh, and to the ome looking for scans of hollywood v dormmy -- it's a one-panel shot where he throws a punch. he then gets discarded like so much chaff. it's what happens to characters who are grossly overrated based on a SINGLE feat. wink ) Superman has brawled with Black Adam,Kalibak and Mantis,let shadow demons overtake him when he could have used his speed to never get hit right,--wrong. He also brawled with Solomon Grundy and Cyborg among many others without using his speed. He wont use it here and even if he does he eventually gets tagged.

Dormammu would beat Superman in about a second as well.

leonidas
and avoided being hit even once by dd rex and mongul and . . . .

this is the forum. supes USES his speed. because of that, hollywood NEVER touches him and gets drilled in a panel exactly the same way gladiator took him out in one panel. smile

King Kandy
People stay in-character in KMC.

llagrok
Fighting to the full extent of their abilities.

Silent Master

this is the forum. supes USES his speed. because of that, hollywood NEVER touches him and gets drilled in a panel exactly the same way gladiator took him out in one panel. smile

I hate to break this too you but 1) Gladiator and Hollywood never fought and 2) The Gladiator and Wonder-man fight lasted longer than one panel.

quanchi112

this is the forum. supes USES his speed. because of that, hollywood NEVER touches him and gets drilled in a panel exactly the same way gladiator took him out in one panel. smile When did Gladiator defeat Hollwyood?

Supes fights in character and loses...badly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Fighting to the full extent of their abilities. They fight in character though.

Superherovandal
yeah but that doesn't mean he doesn't use his speed. He does use his speed when we wants to. And DD is just as fast as Supes if not faster when it comes to fighting speed and reflexes.

leonidas
Originally posted by Silent Master
I hate to break this too you but 1) Gladiator and Hollywood never fought and 2) The Gladiator and Wonder-man fight lasted longer than one panel.

(1) which is why i said the WM v glads fight was the closest ANALOGY. no expression

but it wouldn't matter. unless you have some proof that hollywood>WM. if you do i'd love to see it bcause no one else has ever been able to prove it. (and if it's the "he beat overkill who beat firelord thing, save it. proves nothing. OK was draining FL in that fight so FL was dramatically weakened. hollywood threw a punch and dormammu and was destroyed after that. his only good feat was surviving that explosion. one feat does NOT a character make . . .) but if you have something more definitive i'll gladly concede that hollywood>WM.

(2) it may have. i was being slightly facetious. maybe a page then? a little more with other scenes mingled in? regardless. glads ended it in a hurry. just as superman would do.

leonidas
They fight in character though.

so the first part about fighting to their fullest abilities doesn't matter?

laughing out loud

and yes, there is TONS of proof to show supes using combat speed in battles. so YES it is most certainly in character for him to do so.

this isn't even a fight because hollywood is utterly unproven.

quanchi112
so the first part about fighting to their fullest abilities doesn't matter?

laughing out loud

and yes, there is TONS of proof to show supes using combat speed in battles. so YES it is most certainly in character for him to do so.

this isn't even a fight because hollywood is utterly unproven. He brawls with brawlers. You act as if he is constantly using speed. He doesnt. He might use some speed here but Hollywood will still connect with him and Supes cant put him down. If Kalibak can do it surely Hollywood can knock him silly.

Avlon
Who is this hollywood guy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Who is this hollywood guy? A marvel character.

leonidas
he's wonderman. in the future. no expression

and quanch -- superman has KILLED kalibak, in the past. you seriosuly don't think superman can put down hollywood?? based on his surviving ONE explosion that was said to be able to take out solar systems but NEVER DID??

all kidding and teasing aside, there really is no point in debating with you if that's the type of stance you choose to take.

using his powers to their fullest (a FORUM RULE) hollywood never touches superman and supes ko's him 10/10.

quanchi112

and quanch -- superman has KILLED kalibak, in the past. you seriosuly don't think superman can put down hollywood?? based on his surviving ONE explosion that was said to be able to take out solar systems but NEVER DID??

all kidding and teasing aside, there really is no point in debating with you if that's the type of stance you choose to take.

using his powers to their fullest (a FORUM RULE) hollywood never touches superman and supes ko's him 10/10. When did Superman kill Kalibak? Proof?

The point is a Kalibak punch can defeat Superman. Kalibak is a joke compared to most top tiers.

Hollywood has more than enough punching power to down Supes but you havent proven Supes can down Hollywood and you want to take Superman out of character. Sorry nope.

Avlon
A marvel character.

Great explanation.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/4-2ani-yanni.gif

using his powers to their fullest (a FORUM RULE) hollywood never touches superman and supes ko's him 10/10.

The new "writer's clause" added by various members means that Superman wins. He's unstoppable, because Joe Casey explained OWAW.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-gant-clapsmadly.gif

quanchi112
Great explanation.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/4-2ani-yanni.gif

The new "writer's clause" added by various members means that Superman wins. He's unstoppable, because Joe Casey explained OWAW.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-gant-clapsmadly.gif Do some research on him. He is a guardians of the galaxy character. Its not my duty to inform you about him is it?

Again quit taking our arguments out of context. wink

Avlon
Do some research on him. He is a guardians of the galaxy character. Its not my duty to inform you about him is it?

Again quit taking our arguments out of context. wink

You argue. I debate.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-jake-shaves.gif

quanchi112
You argue. I debate.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-jake-shaves.gif You twist things and take them out of context I dont. The whole writer thing you keep twisting when we all keep explaining to you the differences.

Avlon
You twist things and take them out of context I dont. The whole writer thing you keep twisting when we all keep explaining to you the differences.

I believe you're known for that.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-meekins-megaphone.gif

Now get your ass back on topic. I came in to ask who this guy was, by Leo's description he doesn't sound impressive so I'm back out. smile

quanchi112
I believe you're known for that.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-meekins-megaphone.gif

Now get your ass back on topic. I came in to ask who this guy was, by Leo's description he doesn't sound impressive so I'm back out. smile Ok. At least you agree you dont know a thing about Hollywood. Hollywood wins as all it takes is a Kalibak punch to beat Supes. erm

Avlon
Ok. At least you agree you dont know a thing about Hollywood. Hollywood wins as all it takes is a Kalibak punch to beat Supes. erm

I admit I don't know who this Hollywood guy is. I'll take Kalibak over a stone spell though. smile

quanchi112
I admit I don't know who this Hollywood guy is. I'll take Kalibak over a stone spell though. smile This isnt about Thanos.

That was at Thanos's weakest.

Supes was knocked silly just this year. laughing out loud

leonidas
When did Superman kill Kalibak? Proof?

The point is a Kalibak punch can defeat Superman. Kalibak is a joke compared to most top tiers.

Hollywood has more than enough punching power to down Supes but you havent proven Supes can down Hollywood and you want to take Superman out of character. Sorry nope.

proof of superman beating kalibak?? you're serious? cripes, he's beat down kalibak AT LEAST twice. hollywood has enough power to beat down supes because kalibak has once been shown able to do so? that abc logic of yours part of that new revolution in debating technique i mentioned before? laughing out loud

i wanna take superman out of character by saying he uses his superspeed? no expression

guess that punch dormmy laid on hollywood that ko'd him was what? greater than the force of a multi-solar system destroying blast?? laughing

you really are too friggin' much . . . i really don't get why anyone would put you on ignore. you're endlessly entertaining! big grin

have a good night, quan. wink

quanchi112
proof of superman beating kalibak?? you're serious? cripes, he's beat down kalibak AT LEAST twice. hollywood has enough power to beat down supes because kalibak has once been shown able to do so? that abc logic of yours part of that new revolution in debating technique i mentioned before? laughing out loud

i wanna take superman out of character by saying he uses his superspeed? no expression

guess that punch dormmy laid on hollywood that ko'd him was what? greater than the force of a multi-solar system destroying blast?? laughing

you really are too friggin' much . . . i really don't get why anyone would put you on ignore. you're endlessly entertaining! big grin

have a good night, quan. wink You said he killed Kalibak. There is a huge difference in beating someone and killing someone. wink

Hollywood hits harder is is a lot more durable than Kalibak. It was just a punch and Hollywood hits a lot harder anyways.

Supes rarely uses his superspeed is the point friend. When he battles brawlers he brawls with them.

Leonidas again you seem to argue out of character for Superman. I use canon evidence to prove my points but you tend to stretchthings a bit.

You have a good night as well. smile

Sirius77

It wasnt his fist. It was a beta club that magnifies his strength. And superman wasnt knocked out. He was dazed. He was also fighting mantis, who has been known to take on hal.

Enough punching power? Just because he hit dormmamu once and got swatted like a fly? Alot of other people have done the same. Hell, superman has hit abstract entities and won. He's hit the am and lost. Beat dominus. Owned death itself. And blitzed darkseid after he beat the source. In half. He blitzed a darksied powerful enough to beat the source in half.

Silent Master
Hollywood vs. Starhawk

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Hollywood vs. The Martian Tripods

Link
Link

Hollywood vs. Dormammu

Link
Link
Link

Hollywood vs. Silverback

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Hollywood vs. Overkill

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Link
Link

Hazsekswthurmom
Hollywood pays Schumacher to direct a Superman movie...Superman commits suicide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.