Odin/Zeus vs Silver Surfer/WOL & Maestro/Full use of the Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No bfr. Also Maestro dons the Celestial tech from when he was the Horseman War Silver Surfer- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Surfer_ & WOL- Water of life powers enabled him to fly at warp speeds, project energy blasts, maintained his incalculable strength and superspeed and reflexes, and sustain his life force after apparent death. Also briefly augmented his cosmic powers to even greater levels, enabled him tap mystical energies

&

Maestro- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maestro_(Marvel_Comics) & Power Gem- It contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, backs the other gems and boosts their effects. It allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible

guy222
I don't know if that's enough to defeat the equal Skyfathers

Love Maestro

celestialdemon
Team 1

janus77
Team 2 imo, the WOL added to Surfer will make him an even more powerful monster and easily upto Thanos levels, imo. thus enough to at least hang with Odin.

Maestro with Power Gem + Celestial tech > Odin, imo. Hulk's strength has matched that of Onslaught, it literally has no limits, and the gods ... dunno, but I'm betting on Maestro ripping into them without end.

golem370
With the power gem Maestro would have Immeasuable strength up there with people like Galactus or Surtur and should be indestructible add to his experience and healing factor would make him a very dangerous individual

Darth Creasy
Originally posted by janus77
Team 2 imo, the WOL added to Surfer will make him an even more powerful monster and easily upto Thanos levels, imo. thus enough to at least hang with Odin.

Maestro with Power Gem + Celestial tech > Odin, imo. Hulk's strength has matched that of Onslaught, it literally has no limits, and the gods ... dunno, but I'm betting on Maestro ripping into them without end.

Thanos was able to hang with Odin because of his incredible durability. The WOL didn't give Morg any added durability, so I would only expect Silver Surfer's offensive output to be increased. Maestro with the upgrades...I honestly can't say how powerful he'd be w/o extensive study of the new tech he possesses.

Skyfathers at least 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.