Majestic/Thanos/Supreme/Ion vs. King Thor/Superman/World War Hulk/Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Team 1
Majestic/Thanos/Supreme/Ion

vs.

Team 2
King Thor/Superman/World War Hulk/Despero

Which team takes it

Marvelknight
I'm going with team 2.

lordmohahat
team 2 cos supes and thor could just say that team 1 said bad things about hulks mother!

Sirius77
Which ion?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by lordmohahat
team 2 cos supes and thor could just say that team 1 said bad things about hulks mother!
laughing

Originally posted by Sirius77
Which ion?
Kyle Rayner.

Sirius77
Classic? If it's classic, the team one wins. Because of ion.

Marvelknight
Classic? If it's classic, the team one wins. Because of ion.
No, it's not the classic Ion.

Sirius77
Team 2 then. King thor is supposed to be over odin right? Superman would take majestic, Supreme would dispatch wwh almost instantly, Despero could take thanos. I dont see kyle ion without classic powers taking taking king thor.

Endrict Nuul
Team 2 then. King thor is supposed to be over odin right? Superman would take majestic, Supreme would dispatch wwh almost instantly, Despero could take thanos. I dont see kyle ion without classic powers taking taking king thor.

thumb up

vlaaad12345
Rune king thor is over odin...king thor is not.

Sirius77
I dont really know much about king thor, but how would you rank him as far as ion is concerned?

guy222
Team 2

Parallex
Team 2 is quite impressive as is team one, I'm kinda leaning toward team 2, HOWEVER , if we are talking about Kyle as he was as the first Ion, then as I remember him ,he should be able to defeat both teams solo. He was at abstract levels. Perhaps remove Despero and replace him with Solar ?

Jugglenaut
SC War Ion = weaksauce compared to God Ion.

horrorwolf
Does Superman get to sundip before this fight?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Does Superman get to sundip before this fight?
No.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Marvelknight
No.

Then I lean towards Team 1 for the majority....Although Supes could probably take Majestic...I dont think he could before Ion rips Superman a new one....thus badly imbalancing Team 2.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Knowsbleed33
I'm leaning towards team 2 because of RK Thor.

Eel O'Brian
Majestic can hang with Superman long enough for Ion to clean up his fight and help out.

But, I don't have a good gauge on King Thor vs. Thanos (which is how I'm thinking it'd go down).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I'm leaning towards team 2 because of RK Thor. Its King thor not Rune King Thor. Huge difference.

Parallex
As I reflect back a bit, I seem to remember a couple of versions of Supreme, one of which is like PC Superman with a really bad attitude. Just completely no holds barred. I think perhaps sometimes he's a bit underrated. That with the original Ion is just super overkill. As I commented earlier the most powerful version of Ion , in my humble opinion could defeat all of these guys solo.Thats just my take on it for what it's worth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.