Vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
This is not a spite thread, and i couldnt think of another place for this to go - so if it's in the wrong place, Mods feel free to move it..or just annihilate it sad

im not the most knowledgable guy when it comes to Flash, DC in general
so cant really gauge cross-universe (marvel - dc) vs. battles to well.

But seeing arguments for Flash beating Superman, Hulk, Silver Surfer and other near infinite str class 1000's(give or take a 0).

Can anyone name me 5 Beings (non magical and non-omnipresent, i dont want him blinked out of existants) who can take this IMP'ing God down?

-
-
-
-
-

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Juk3n
This is not a spite thread, and i couldnt think of another place for this to go - so if it's in the wrong place, Mods feel free to move it..or just annihilate it sad

im not the most knowledgable guy when it comes to Flash, DC in general
so cant really gauge cross-universe (marvel - dc) vs. battles to well.

But seeing arguments for Flash beating Superman, Hulk, Silver Surfer and other near infinite str class 1000's(give or take a 0).

Can anyone name me 5 Beings (non magical and non-omnipresent, i dont want him blinked out of existants) who can take this IMP'ing God down?

-
-
-
-
- Deathstroke with prep?

DigiMark007
Superman, Hulk, Silver Surfer.

biscuits

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Superman, Hulk, Silver Surfer.

biscuits

Certainly not spidey ***!

He'll never beat a hera...... oh...wait..... sad

Symmetric Chaos
Surfer
Superman
GL Hal or GL Kyle if they were motivated
Zoom (Zoloman)
Doomsday (any but DOS)

The thing is Wally can beat the obscenely powerful but generally doesn't use his powers in anything like CBR-mode.

Sirius77
You post there?

tkitna
Squirrel Girl
Longshot
Shamrock
Hudlin Panther
Batman and his godlike kick

Mindset
Layla Miller

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Sirius77
You post there?

No but I've heard the term used to describe all out, no hold barred, full use of every power at once, munchkin style fighting.

Endless Mike
Deathurge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.