Defenders vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Defenders line-up

1. Strange
2. Surfer
3. Savage Hulk
4. Namor
5. Iceman

Avengers line up

1. Thor
2. Sentry
3. Immortal Hercules
4. Scarlet Witch
5. Quasar

janus77
Defenders stomp it, only if they take out Scarlet Witch first.
which should be pretty easy. Surfer just blasts her unconscious with a PC blast or Iceman flash-freezes her.

thereafter, it's just not worth even talking about.
Surfer > Quasar
Hulk > Sentry
Namor = Hercules
Iceman keeps Thor distracted whilst Strange puts down the Avengers with a spell or helps Iceman KO Thor.

tkitna
Yeah, i'd give the Defenders the majority

Faceman
Originally posted by janus77
Defenders stomp it, only if they take out Scarlet Witch first.
which should be pretty easy. Surfer just blasts her unconscious with a PC blast or Iceman flash-freezes her.

thereafter, it's just not worth even talking about.
Surfer > Quasar
Hulk > Sentry
Namor = Hercules
Iceman keeps Thor distracted whilst Strange puts down the Avengers with a spell or helps Iceman KO Thor.

This is Savage Hulk.

guy222
defenders

janus77
Originally posted by Faceman
This is Savage Hulk.
then Surfer switches off Banner or gives Hulk a Silver Surfer glaze making him a lot more durable and fast.

Faceman
Originally posted by janus77
then Surfer switches off Banner or gives Hulk a Silver Surfer glaze making him a lot more durable and fast.

What if Thor jumps Surfer ? I'm sure Surfer would be busy...

janus77
What if Thor jumps Surfer ? I'm sure Surfer would be busy...
nah, Surfer's created other Surfers at distance purely by using his mind to work that PC magic.

also, Surfer's fast enough to dodge mjolnir, and Thor's only as fast as mjolnir so he should be pretty safe. neither Hulk nor Surfer are at much risk even if they get hit by it.

Acrosurge
Defenders line-up

1. Strange
2. Surfer
3. Savage Hulk
4. Namor
5. Iceman

Avengers line up

1. Thor
2. Sentry
3. Immortal Hercules
4. Scarlet Witch
5. Quasar I think current Thor makes this a fight, though current Quasar hurts team two. I'm leaning toward the Defenders.

janus77
if it's current Thor, he might realistically be able to protect Scarlet Witch long enough for her to wipe out team 1, all it takes is for her to want to do it no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.