Galactus vs Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stewie_Griffin
Both are incredibly strong and from what I know, are helping to hold their universe's together. Unicron may be able to give Galactus a little fight for a while, but Galactus would ultimately win.

http://www.manifestdensity.net/2007/06/18/galactus_head.jpg

Endrict Nuul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=482508&highlight=Galactus+vs+Unicron+forumid%3A77

Astner
Been done, Galactus always ends up eating Unicron.

psycho gundam
^and choking on him as he rips out through his neck.

Stewie_Griffin
Sorry, didn't know the thread had already been done.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
Sorry, didn't know the thread had already been done.

stick out tongue

Astner
^Galactus chews.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4576/ed9qm0oj9.th.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
^Galactus chews.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4576/ed9qm0oj9.th.jpg ... and swallows, apparently. ermm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
... and swallows, apparently. ermm lol................. sick
----------------------------

unicron isn't a suitable food source for galactus in any way.

and unicron is basically tyrant at full power times X, the battle will only destroy the entire universe which is 1) not one of galactus's priorities and 2) unicron's only priority. galactus rather do what he did with the abraxas problem than fight him.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
... and swallows, apparently. ermm

He could have spit instead.....

TrollDog
Originally posted by Astner
^Galactus chews.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/4576/ed9qm0oj9.th.jpg lmao

Shadow Spider
Unicron would win easily.

King Kandy
Galactus could win with the UN. Winning in other ways could be tricky though.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus could win with the UN. Winning in other ways could be tricky though.

Galactus really doesn't need the Ultimate Nullifier to defeat Unicron, as large as Unicron may be Galactus' size has always been variable, if fact he could become ten times larger than Unicron.

In this case size and power would be the deciding factor, and Galactus' power trumps Unicrons in all ways. I assume that we are speaking of Galactus' most powerful showing correct? So I'm guessing that would be when he went after pre retcon Beyonder in Secret Wars.

janus77
Galactus wins. it's spite if this is Unicron from the movie, that Unicron would be absolutely murdered by Stardust or Firelord, nevermind Galactus.

Avlon
Unicron wins with ease.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Galactus really doesn't need the Ultimate Nullifier to defeat Unicron, as large as Unicron may be Galactus' size has always been variable, if fact he could become ten times larger than Unicron.

In this case size and power would be the deciding factor, and Galactus' power trumps Unicrons in all ways. I assume that we are speaking of Galactus' most powerful showing correct? So I'm guessing that would be when he went after pre retcon Beyonder in Secret Wars.

unicron's doesn't need a physical body, he just has one so hasbro/takara could sell toys (now primus has one as well due to that). his size is universal as he is one of two cosmic beings in the transformers universe.

galactus may be able to destroy his body but his essence is only vulnerable from cosmic power from primus. (the matrix is primus and primus used a portion of his energy to create the transformers race.
when transformers die they return to the matrix)

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Avlon
Unicron wins with ease.

Oh yea I see your point, but seriously why do you think Unicron would win?

Avlon
The only thing that can kill Unicron is the matrix. Plus, he never gets tired/exhausted/out of energy and has every power that Galactus has and more.

He's destroyed the universe AND the concepts that create one and beat the sh*t of it's version of the Living Tribunal.

I'd say that puts him pretty high above Galan.

CaptainStoic
The only thing that can kill Unicron is the matrix. Plus, he never gets tired/exhausted/out of energy and has every power that Galactus has and more.

He's destroyed the universe AND the concepts that create one and beat the sh*t of it's version of the Living Tribunal.

I'd say that puts him pretty high above Galan.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
unicron's doesn't need a physical body, he just has one so hasbro/takara could sell toys (now primus has one as well due to that). his size is universal as he is one of two cosmic beings in the transformers universe.

galactus may be able to destroy his body but his essence is only vulnerable from cosmic power from primus. (the matrix is primus and primus used a portion of his energy to create the transformers race.
when transformers die they return to the matrix)

Good points, never knew all of that, because I only really saw him in the movie (Unicron that is).

King Kandy
Like I said, Galactus would need the UN to win.

Galan007
^^

I'd agree with that.

CaptainStoic
Like I said, Galactus would need the UN to win.

My bad, you were right, I didn't see your point sorry for that.

Stewie_Griffin
I disagree, I don't think he'd need that to win. Unicron is going to get his ass beat regardless.

King Kandy
EDIT: nvrmind

grey fox
Unicron comes in two distinctive forms.

The first is the most well known. The original G1 Incarantion we all saw in the movie. This one is essentially just another Transformer, but on a MASSIVE scale. So a simplistic ray-gun to Unicron would be something able to vaporise continents in Bumblebees situation. It...could be possible to kill this one without the matrix, but it'd take a LONG time.

The second is the current Unicron. An entity described 'as the Dark God, the Chaos Bringer, the Planet Eater, and he is dedicated to consuming the multiverse. His goal is to bring an end to the annoying creation boasting independence around him, and find peace by becoming the living center of a swirling, infinite torrent of nothingness at the end of all things.

To undertake this seemingly overwhelming task, Unicron is able to travel across realities at will, a meandering plague upon existence itself. Integrated into his systems are incomprehensible quantum computers which calculate probabilities forward and backwards in time, in perpetuity, giving his processors an everchanging, evolving map of the multiverse.

The only thing that he fears is Primus's essence, contained inside the Matrix. '

This Unicron is practically Immortal and (upon defeat) simply shunts himself into another universe.

King Kandy
Movie unicron dies easily, current unicron dies as well, but only by the UN.

TricksterPriest
Given Unicron has one and only one vulnerability, which Galactus cannot use, how the hell is the UN going to do the job?

If Fox is right, and I know he's a major transformers fan among other things, so I think he's on the money, Galactus is screwed. This guy could take down Imperiex Prime.

Fox: By defeat, do you mean even the Matrix can't fully kill him? What the f**k?

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Given Unicron has one and only one vulnerability, which Galactus cannot use, how the hell is the UN going to do the job?

If Fox is right, and I know he's a major transformers fan among other things, so I think he's on the money, Galactus is screwed. This guy could take down Imperiex Prime.

Fox: By defeat, do you mean even the Matrix can't fully kill him? What the f**k?

Unicron has protection against nullification?

Dark-Jaxx
Unicron in the series was only succeptible to the Matrix, but saying no other being in fiction can match or exceed the Matrix's power is a No-Limits fallacy.

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindset
Unicron has protection against nullification?

Would the UN work against the LT?

That's what Primus essentially is and Unicron beat the **** out of him.

Would the UN work against a being so high up on the hierarchy that they could live outside of reality altogether because they consumed the very concepts on it?

janus77

Would the UN work against a being so high up on the hierarchy that they could live outside of reality altogether because they consumed the very concepts on it?
LT exists outside of any and all realities, thus the UN has nothing to nullify, I think.

Unicron and Primus seem more like gods of dimensions/realities/universes.

Galactus is essentially a universal gardener, pruning here and planting there, keeping things in balance and order ... he has the power to completely obliterate the 616 universe and recreate it on a whim (UN or consume the universe, whichever), so obviously he too can exist outside reality.

I think Galactus should win here too.

Avlon
Originally posted by janus77
LT exists outside of any and all realities, thus the UN has nothing to nullify, I think.

Unicron and Primus seem more like gods of dimensions/realities/universes.

Galactus is essentially a universal gardener, pruning here and planting there, keeping things in balance and order ... he has the power to completely obliterate the 616 universe and recreate it on a whim (UN or consume the universe, whichever), so obviously he too can exist outside reality.

I think Galactus should win here too.

Except Unicron has done it while for Galactus that is still something that he has not accomplished. Nor can he exist outside of time like Unicron does. He came from another universe born into the 616 (with help) and at best, he will be the next universes eternity.

Can the UN void LT or Eternity? The Beyonder? LT like Primus only answers to TOAA.

Unicron can do everything the Galan can and never runs out of energy. The power of the big bang around him didn't even wake unicron from his sleep.

Dark-Jaxx
Isn't the Transformers verse part of the Marvel Omniverse?

Avlon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

It was supposed to be. Licensing issues pretty much killed that though.

King Kandy
Unicron destroyed ONE universe. The UN=Multiverse-Destroying.

I don't see what thought process would lead to him being immune to the UN.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
It is. It was published by marvel. It's not in the Prime Multiverse though, it's like the New Universe.

Avlon
Unicron destroyed ONE universe. The UN=Multiverse-Destroying.

I don't see what thought process would lead to him being immune to the UN.

That's one more than Galactus has done. He has 3 solar systems tops.

Show where the UN destroyed the multiverse, and no, the Abraxas incident isn't an example of it.

Btw. Transformers is a multiverse as well.

Pyron_Knight
He has multiple galaxies tops and a part of him can destroy the multiverse.
Plus he's completely capable of devouring the multiverse.

Yes it is.

Avlon
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
He has multiple galaxies tops and a part of him can destroy the multiverse.
Plus he's completely capable of devouring the multiverse.

Maybe in theory. His comic feats show otherwise. Even Imperiex has shown more than Galan in far less appearances.

Not that destroying the multiverse or universe would do much to Unicron. It would certainly kill Galactus though.

Yes it is.

Actually, it's not. Erasing Abraxas simply resulted in reality fixing itself.
Any other examples?

Pyron_Knight
No, it was shown and stated as much in a possible future of 616 where we saw 616 Big G getting ready to consume the omniverse.

Which ones? The ones where he can eat pocket dimensions at will?

Um, no, he really hasn't. Apart from his big bang energies, he's got zero oN Galactus in terms of feats.

Prove up. Show Unicron surviving the multiverse going boom around him.

We don't know what happened to Abraxas. If he was erased from being or just put back into the infinite multiversal Galacti, is unclear.

Avlon
No, it was shown and stated as much in a possible future of 616 where we saw 616 Big G getting ready to consume the omniverse.

In other words, an alternate reality. Too bad it's not canon to 616 Galactus. "Notice possible future and ready to" are being used. Means it hasn't happened, thus it's worthless to debate it.

Hell, Galan stated that the crunch energies would kill him. Unicron ate EVERYTHING.

Which ones? The ones where he can eat pocket dimensions at will?

Unicron ate the entire TF reality/universe and it was shown on panel > maybe eating a pocket dimension.

Um, no, he really hasn't. Apart from his big bang energies, he's got zero oN Galactus in terms of feats.

You mean how he already destroyed everything and only because he fell asleep was there the possibility of a new reality? Sounds better than anything Galactus has.

Prove up. Show Unicron surviving the multiverse going boom around him.

Show Galactus surviving a universe going boom around him. One has destroyed his multiverses reality, the other...hasn't. Plus it's been stated that the Matrix is the ONLY thing that can stop him plenty of times. Prove something else can kill Unicron..as nothing else has...

We don't know what happened to Abraxas. If he was erased from being or just put back into the infinite multiversal Galacti, is unclear.

Unclear just like the rest of your points. Null and void as no true feats exist.

quanchi112
Galactus all day.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus all day.

IF you ignore logic all day.

Someone seems to love trolling behind me. smile

quanchi112
IF you ignore logic all day.

Someone seems to love trolling behind me. smile I posted my opinion and didnt respond to any of your posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stewie_Griffin
Seriously, how is that following? I could see if he quoted your post and said something stupid but he didn't.

And Galactus wins this fight, that's not ignoring logic. I know what Unicron is capable of but I don't think he's as strong as Galactus.

psycho gundam
galactus can at the best defeat his physical form (same as stalling).
unicron as a totality is indestructible, the only thing that can cause his essence pain/damage is the matrix/primus, and that still can't end him.

remember. unicron is the (robot)-ification of destruction and nothingness.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
I posted my opinion and didnt respond to any of your posts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yet like almost always..your post is right behind mines..and what a surprise! It doesn't debate but just gives an inflammatory comment!

quanchi112
Yet like almost always..your post is right behind mines..and what a surprise! It doesn't debate but just gives an inflammatory comment! I posted Galactus all day. no expression

My opinion is that Galactus wins all day. It had nothing to do with you. Should I not post after you? Should I wait until another post is made before I give my opinion.

Stewie_Griffin
Apparently he thinks so.

Anywho, Galactus can beat Unicron. Have we ever see Galactus fight someone at full power or even display his full power?

Avlon
Originally posted by Stewie_Griffin
Apparently he thinks so.

Anywho, Galactus can beat Unicron. Have we ever see Galactus fight someone at full power or even display his full power?

So this is based on speculation then.

King Kandy
I love how using Avalon's logic, Unicron can't lose to anyone.

Can he resist the UN? Yes, because his only weakness is the matrix.

Can he resist the LT? Yes, because his only weakness is the matrix.

Can he resist TOAA? Avalon won't say so because it would look stupid, but it's consistent with the logic used in this thread.

Avlon
I love how using Avalon's logic, Unicron can't lose to anyone.

Can he resist the UN? Yes, because his only weakness is the matrix.

Can he resist the LT? Yes, because his only weakness is the matrix.

Can he resist TOAA? Avalon won't say so because it would look stupid, but it's consistent with the logic used in this thread.

I love how by Kandy's logic, an outside weapon and speculatory power win the day!

Can the UN defeat the LT and TOAA? By Kandy's logic it can because it says "ultimate" in the title.

King Kandy
When did I ever say ANYTHING about it's name? You just made shit up. You actually used that "Matrix" point. You could at least attack a point I actually made.

No, the UN wins because it has shown multiversal power, not because it has a cool name. I already admitted that Galactus loses without it.

Stewie_Griffin
So this is based on speculation then.

No, it's not, I was asking legitimate questions.

Avlon
When did I ever say ANYTHING about it's name? You just made shit up. You actually used that "Matrix" point. You could at least attack a point I actually made.

No, the UN wins because it has shown multiversal power, not because it has a cool name. I already admitted that Galactus loses without it.

And I asked you to prove how it wins. It would be nice if you answered my questions. I don't need people who act like victims, I prefer debators.

Can the UN own the LT, Beyonder, Eternity, or TOAA? I simply asked for your opinion because I want to see where you see the UN rank.

King Kandy
Eternity, yes because it has been shown to kill him on multiple occasions.

LT, no, because it lost to IG and LT is above that. Same goes for TOAA.

Avlon
Eternity, yes because it has been shown to kill him on multiple occasions.

LT, no, because it lost to IG and LT is above that. Same goes for TOAA.

See? That wasn't hard.

So basically if you are above eternity, the UN would have issues.

King Kandy
See? That wasn't hard.

So basically if you are above eternity, the UN would have issues.
Nah, the UN has also destroyed the multiversal Eternity.

Mr Master

Nah, the UN has also destroyed the multiversal Eternity.
This is true.

The UN erased and re-created the entire infinite prime Multiverse in an instant.

That's all I'd like to add,
no comment on who wins since I'm not familiar with Unicron.

Avlon
It all happened after the separation from Marvel.

The LT would have as much jurisdiction over the TF-verse as Unicron or Primus would have over the Marvelverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
This is true.

The UN erased and re-created the entire infinite prime Multiverse in an instant.

That's all I'd like to add,
no comment on who wins since I'm not familiar with Unicron. Imo un defeats Unicron all day.

Mr Master

The LT would have as much jurisdiction over the TF-verse
as Unicron or Primus would have over the Marvelverse.
When Unicron destroyed the Transformer-verse,
did he do it under the Marvel publication?

Avlon
When Unicron destroyed the Transformer-verse,
did he do it under the Marvel publication?

Of course. Hasbro doesn't have a comic division.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/d/d2/Mib_farcry_1.JPG/300px-Mib_farcry_1.JPG

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/thumb/9/9d/SA2.jpg/393px-SA2.jpg

Marvel has printed for many franchises. Would they all have LT overseeing them because the Marvel Logo is on the comic cover?

Pyron_Knight
I'll post scans of it in a few, Mr. M.

Avlon

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/d/d2/Mib_farcry_1.JPG/300px-Mib_farcry_1.JPG

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/startrek/images/thumb/9/9d/SA2.jpg/393px-SA2.jpg

http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/1074585600/_i/2305120/1.jpg

Marvel has printed for many franchises. Would they all have LT overseeing them because the Marvel Logo is on the comic cover?

Mr Master

Thanx.

Marvel has printed for many franchises.
Would they all have LT overseeing them because the Marvel Logo is on the comic cover?
If they're part of the Marvel Universe? Yes.

Therefore,
Unicron destroyed the alternate Reality that made up the Transformer-verse in Marvel.

That's a Universal feat under the Marvel cosmological make-up.

Just sayin, according to those facts I mentioned,
if on panel something other was stated,
I'd simply like to see it, that way it can be confirmed and no need to debate it.

Pyron_Knight
As you can see, Unicron's biggest feat of destruction took place over an unknown period of time and we don't even know how he did it.
Plus, he couldn't even destroy the whole universe right.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2656/tf1hi7.th.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2135/tf2ld1.th.jpg

Mindset

Well is Unicron as powerful as LT, you can't draw similarities between the strength of the characters if you have nothing to suggest they are in fact similar in level of power.

What has Primus or Unicron done to put them on the level of LT?

Avlon
Therefore,
Unicron destroyed the alternate Reality that made up the Transformer-verse in Marvel.

That's a Universal feat under the Marvel cosmological make-up.

Just sayin, according to those facts I mentioned,
if on panel something other was stated,
I'd simply like to see it, that way it can be confirmed and no need to debate it.

Agreed. Company politics won't allow interference fro TF to MU or Vice Versa. TF multiverse gone due to Uni. I won't assume that Uni destroyed anything in the standard Marvel end, just like I won't assume that LT oversees the Transformers unless it's specifically stated on panel.

I would have loved if they were part of the MU. That would have made for some interesting stories.

Always a pleasure dude.

Pyron_Knight
So...who wins?

Mr Master
========================================

I found Unicron's official Marvel handbook bio:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/682/unicronlp7.th.jpg

It appears he is/was indeed a "Universal" power ... as I initially thought.

========================================

So evidently,
the Transformer-verse was indeed a single alternate reality in Marvel.

Pyron_Knight
Hey. i already showed that universal power. Bah humbug.

UKR
No doubt all the Furman-worshipping TF fanboys will point out that Unicron is so great and how he blah blah blah

Well:

-Unicron didn't eat the whole universe at once. He gradually ate it over time. Galactus could probably eat the universe too if he had a long enough while.
-There is nothing to prove that Unicron actually ate the universe or that any of that stuff happened. It seemed more like it was just from the Transformers' mythology. In one panel it looked like outer space was turning into gas and flowing into Unicron's mouth...that seems pretty fishy.
-Unicron got a huge hole ripped in his foot by Scorponok, a big dumb nobody.
-Unicron had trouble with thirty or forty crappy robots who can be killed by missiles and artillery. And it wasn't a whole planetary population of robots. It was only the robots shown throughout the comic book, meaning it was probably not even a couple hundred of them. There are probably more superheroes on Marvel Earth than there are robots in the 80s comic book or cartoon.
-Unicron got whanged in the head with a spaceship and actually felt it. Galactus wouldn't even notice.
-Unicron is just a Galactus and Darth Vader ripoff.
-Just because you're a god doesn't mean that you're more powerful than X and that you can do this-and-that. There are plenty of gods in the MU and DCU, but they're probably weaker than Galactus.
-One thing you must remember is that while Transformers is one of the best ideas from the 80s, keep in mind that Unicron sucks, the comics sucked and so does Furman and anyone who likes him.

Edit: And remember that this was Unicron's first showing or at least intended as a serious demonstration of his abilities and was intended to be taken seriously, so unlike with Galactus you can't say that it's just a bad showing and that it's not an accurate depiction of the character. And you especially can't say that Unicron wasn't getting the respect he deserved...he was being written by the writer who made him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UKR
No doubt all the Furman-worshipping TF fanboys will point out that Unicron is so great and how he blah blah blah

Well:

-Unicron didn't eat the whole universe at once. He gradually ate it over time. Galactus could probably eat the universe too if he had a long enough while.
-There is nothing to prove that Unicron actually ate the universe or that any of that stuff happened. It seemed more like it was just from the Transformers' mythology. In one panel it looked like outer space was turning into gas and flowing into Unicron's mouth...that seems pretty fishy.
-Unicron had trouble with thirty or forty crappy robots who can be killed by missiles and artillery. And it wasn't a whole planetary population of robots. It was only the robots shown throughout the comic book, meaning it was probably not even a couple hundred of them. There are probably more superheroes on Marvel Earth than there are robots in the 80s comic book or cartoon.
-Unicron got whanged in the head with a spaceship and actually felt it. Galactus wouldn't even notice.
-Just because you're a god doesn't mean that you're more powerful than X and that you can do this-and-that. There are plenty of gods in the MU and DCU, but they're probably weaker than Galactus.
-One thing you must remember is that while Transformers is one of the best ideas from the 80s, keep in mind that Unicron sucks, the comics sucked and so does Furman and anyone who likes him.

Edit: And remember that this was Unicron's first showing or at least intended as a serious demonstration of his abilities and was intended to be taken seriously, so unlike with Galactus you can't say that it's just a bad showing and that it's not an accurate depiction of the character. And you especially can't say that Unicron wasn't getting the respect he deserved...he was being written by the writer who made him.

durpot

psycho gundam
Originally posted by UKR

Well:

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4633/ranfal87239405634324987ws9.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.