Suikoden and Castevania. . . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MovieRose0101
Does anyone remember those older Castlevania games? Legend of Zelda? Or the not-so-old but still rather forgotten wonder game Suikoden and Suikoden II? I still have Castlevania Symphony of the Night from when I was nine. Harvest Moon was another one.

What about you guys, any games you enjoyed that just aren't appreciated anymore?

ragesRemorse
i think it's safe to say that symphony of the night is still a greatly appreciated game. Most consider it to be the best in the series.

Most games i liked ten or twelve years ago are games i wouldn't be able to tolerate today, but Einhander and intelligent cube were cool

Kazenji
I've got suikoden 2 and played the first game top games they are.

MovieRose0101
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i think it's safe to say that symphony of the night is still a greatly appreciated game. Most consider it to be the best in the series.

Most games i liked ten or twelve years ago are games i wouldn't be able to tolerate today, but Einhander and intelligent cube were cool

Intelligent cube was another one. I still have that on a demo disc from 96.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.