New Hulk Clip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
pl9UVEPxR1E

ZmYIdzgvOgo&NR=1

what do you guys think?

Alpha Centauri
I think the movie is out in 12 days, and it's getting disgraceful just how badly people want to reveal so much of the movie to themselves before they see it.

Not just this movie, most movies. Whether it's games, movies or music, people are just too insecure to wait and see/play/hear something in case they don't like it. Might as well not do anything.

Wait, for crying out loud.

-AC

ScarletSpeed
You read way too much into things...

either way I am going to see the movie whether or not the trailer and clips are crap.

I posted the clips to see what you guys thought of how it looks, now that we have a little more to judge it on.

so what you said has nothing to do with anything.

Captain REX
Why not post clips after everyone has seen it, to see how people thought it was? It's the same thing, but without ruining anything...

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why not post clips after everyone has seen it, to see how people thought it was? It's the same thing, but without ruining anything...

I am not ruining it for anyone,

I am not forcing people to watch the clip,

just giving them the option.

I just want to hear peoples opinions on it,

tell you what, close the ****ing thread,

Impediment
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.