gamefly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BetrayedUnicorn
ok I had a quick question about gamefly. Ok so they have shipped two games that were in my Q. one was shipped on 5/28 and the other 5/29 but the 5/29 game came first. has this ever happened before to anyone? Also for the one that shipped 5/28 they did the fast return.

Fast return is this:

FastReturnTM is a service, in partnership with the U.S. Postal Service, we developed to improve delivery times to GameFly members.

FastReturnTM will start the processing of your next game as soon as we receive confirmation from the U.S. Postal Service that a game has been returned in the mail. If we receive a valid USPS scan, you will no longer need to wait until we receive the returned game in our warehouse before we send the next available game in your GameQ!

has this happened to anyone before?

cruel jedi
have no idea

Neo Darkhalen
SPAM.

Impediment
Wrong forum.

Barker

ragesRemorse
that has never happened to me.

Gamefly is a really cool program when you are able to get the games you want to play. I have had four games in my Q for three months now. I had Viking of asgard and Dark sector in my Q two months before they released and it still took two months to receive the games.

timekilla
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
that has never happened to me.

Gamefly is a really cool program when you are able to get the games you want to play. I have had four games in my Q for three months now. I had Viking of asgard and Dark sector in my Q two months before they released and it still took two months to receive the games.

Two months? My games ship in a matter of days. I mean, GTA4 went out on day of release for me. I had it almost immediately. Was this like years ago when Gamefly first opened up? Did you have tons of other games in your queue too? If you narrow your queue down to just those four or five games then you'll get them but if you've got a huge queue and other things become available first then you'll get those first.

There's no reason to wait two months for anything. Just eliminate the filler from your queue and you shouldn't have this issue.

As for the whole shipping date issue with the original poster... gut instinct says this is a post office thing.

ragesRemorse
When the games ship, it never takes more than two days for me to receive them. I have noticed though, unless, the availability is high or available, I usually never get the game. I always re-organize my cue according to the games i want to play most and the most available. Right now, my cue consists of only games about to release and one that is about to be shipped. I don't know why it took so long for those games to ship, i wrote gamefly and they sent me nothing but the standard directions on how to use gamefly hahaha. Either way, waiting a month or two to play a new game is still better than paying $60, in my opinion. In the past two years the only new game i have purchased was GTA4. I thought for sure that would be one game worth $60...,but, no, i should have waited. The Orange box might be the only game worth $60

timekilla
I don't buy games either for the most part. It doesn't make sense financially when you can just gamefly them. Once in a blue moon, if something is really amazing I'll drop the cash for it but even then, it's pretty much always used and from gamefly.

Speaking of... they're selling GTA4 for $46 for both the Xbox and the PS3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.