Entropy vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Can Galactus take it?

Let's find out what the general consensus is smile

TricksterPriest
*sigh*............

leonheartmm
entropy. abstract beats sub abstract. entropy with genis killed eternity and destroyed everything. then he became the new eternity and recreated everything.

galactus is weak, his purpose is to keep balance between eternity and death, and he himself, does not weild abstract level power.

Bentley
Galactus has the potential to own Eternity, the UN which Galactus has, shown the ability to destroy the omniverse.

King Kandy
Hold on are we talking about the Abstract Entropy or is this a durability test as to whether Galactus can withstand DC Entropy?

llagrok
DC entropy

King Kandy
Galactus can definitely survive it. I mean Time Trapper and sundipped Superman did.

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
Can Galactus take it?

Let's find out what the general consensus is smile whatdur

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
whatdur

durthor I say thee nay, foul modurator!

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
durthor I say thee nay, foul modurator! And I say CLOSING.......ka-dur

llagrok
And I say CLOSING.......ka-dur

But it's not bait, it's DC entropy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus can definitely survive it. I mean Time Trapper and sundipped Superman did.

Time Trapper IS entropy.......no expression

No comment on Supes.

Avlon
WTF?

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban2/3-3ani-ventrilo-smack.gif

Entropy ftw.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Bentley
Galactus has the potential to own Eternity, the UN which Galactus has, shown the ability to destroy the omniverse.

the UN can OWN any1 including galactus. but galactus will never OWN eternity, he only exists to keep BALANCE between the main players eernity and death and is below both.

i didnt know we were referring to dc entropy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus can definitely survive it. I mean Time Trapper and sundipped Superman did. Galactus survives it easily.

I mean if supes can survive it its not that impressive.

Avlon
The writer explained it. Superman had no limits in that storyline AND he stated Superman was above Galactus.

Yep. He said it because he was explaining the storyline.

His word is law. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
The writer explained it. Superman had no limits in that storyline AND he stated Superman was above Galactus.

Yep. He said it because he was explaining the storyline.

His word is law. smile When did he say Galactus? He has no power over Galactus as he is a marvel character. Galactus >Imperiex anyways.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did he say Galactus? He has no power over Galactus as he is a marvel character. Galactus >Imperiex anyways.

Nope. You and others debated it to death in the other threads. The writer explained the storyline and said that Superman is unbeatable in that mode. He specifically named Galactus in there too.

This is why I stated originally that it's best to keep this stuff out. You guys insisted differently. Crow must not taste good. wink

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/3-4ani-daian-stroke.gif

Badabing
I'm convinced.

quanchi112
Nope. You and others debated it to death in the other threads. The writer explained the storyline and said that Superman is unbeatable in that mode. He specifically named Galactus in there too.

This is why I stated originally that it's best to keep this stuff out. You guys insisted differently. Crow must not taste good. wink

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/3-4ani-daian-stroke.gif Sorry it was told to you by other posters the differences and the speculation. Our opinion was about a specific thread. I dont say WW Hulk beats Superman because the WW Hulk writer said so.

cant you see the difference. You seem so confused all the time.

Galactus>Imperiex who cant even put Superman down when he was sundipped.

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sorry it was told to you by other posters the differences and the speculation. Our opinion was about a specific thread. I dont say WW Hulk beats Superman because the WW Hulk writer said so.

cant you see the difference. You seem so confused all the time.

Galactus>Imperiex who cant even put Superman down when he was sundipped.

Sorry, but we don't just back out of things when they don't suit us. This new "writers clause" you fellas decided to instate makes everything so much easier.

I'm not confused. You are. Stick to your rule. By accepting the writers clause:

Superman/unstoppable > Entropy > Galactus.

Not by my rule, but by yours. smile

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/2-6ani-Kawadzu-Close-Book.gif

Avlon
I'm convinced.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/2-1ani-april-bounce.gif

quanchi112
Sorry, but we don't just back out of things when they don't suit us. This new "writers clause" you fellas decided to instate makes everything so much easier.

I'm not confused. You are. Stick to your rule. By accepting the writers clause:

Superman/unstoppable > Entropy > Galactus.

Not by my rule, but by yours. smile

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban4/2-6ani-Kawadzu-Close-Book.gif We were talking about how a certain writer explained an event. Its not hard to understand.

Again I dont use WW Hulk writers statement about how he could defeat Superman. He has no power over Superman. He is a dc character and he was speculating. I think WW Hulk wins based on what he has accomplished prior and during this arc. Hulk was at his greatest and beyond Superman.

No entropy cant stop Superman.

Galactus is from marvel so your logic makes no sense. When has entropy from Imperiex hit Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.